Windows 10: BSOD stop code on Windows 10 start RDR File System - mxrsmb20.sys after installing Synology...

Discus and support BSOD stop code on Windows 10 start RDR File System - mxrsmb20.sys after installing Synology... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently installed a Synology 218+ in my home network. At first, everything worked fine. But ever since I copied over my files to the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mkjkjkljkljkljl, Jul 21, 2020.

1. BSOD stop code on Windows 10 start RDR File System - mxrsmb20.sys after installing Synology...

Hello,

I recently installed a Synology 218+ in my home network. At first, everything worked fine.

But ever since I copied over my files to the new NAS, I get a BSOD stop code error when starting Windows 10 on my laptop. The message information for support: "RDR File System" and references mxrsmb20.sys.

After getting the BSOD the first time, Windows attempts to restart. Once again, same blue screen.

Then, I am offered the option to restart from a recovery disk. This works.

:)

Mkjkjkljkljkljl, Jul 21, 2020
  2. FreddyAk Win User

Windows 10 installation file system

Hello I installed windows 10 on pendrive 3,75 gb with ntfs system file using ultraISO. I read on internet that it is required to use fat32 if you have uefi mobo which I do (msi b85m-g43). So far my system is working just fine except after boot screen the background doesnt dissapear, insted windows 10 loading circle on little black background appears and then it goes to welcome screen. Everythings else is fine so far. May this problem be caused by file system ? Or could it done any other problems I dont see?

Well Nevermind. It seems like program formatted pendrive to fat32 and I didnt see it.

FreddyAk, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Waleed007 Win User
    Stop Code IOMap64.sys

Hello,

I have issue with my new desktop just bought it around 10 days only, everything was working fine suddenly it start giving me randomly stop error in the login screen stage.

• Error is blue screen STOP Code
    Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED

What failed: IOMap64.sys

The dump files i got from C:\Windows\Minidump

Free large file hosting. Send big files the easy way!

• MY PC Specs:-

Intel I7 6700k SKylake

Windows 10 Pro

ASUS MB Maximus VIII Hero

ASUS GPU Strix 1070 O8GB

RAM 16GB Corsair 3200Mhz

Seagate HDD 2TB

Samsung SSD 240GB

• Software installed -

ASUS Tweak GPU II

ASUS AI Suit 3

Corsair Link 4

I have contacted Microsoft support via chat i had big list of things to do such as disable all startup and so on. did not help. so i want to know from the dump right to the heart of the issue . Please help as i tried everything that i suspect ( No Overcooking
    yet or playing around its fresh clean setup) with water cooling system no heat up nothing new - except some standard ASUS software.)

Thanks.

Waleed007, Jul 21, 2020
  4. BSOD stop code on Windows 10 start RDR File System - mxrsmb20.sys after installing Synology...

BSODs continue after clean install - hardware?

Hello,
    I previously posted here regarding a variety of BSODs I was getting on my machine which included various stop codes:

• usbohci.sys
    • faulty hardware corrupted page
    • kernel security check failure
    • memory management
    After trying a bunch of things (including some good suggestions from the forum), I gave up and did a clean Win10 install. To be clear, this was a disk format, followed by a fresh/clean install using the Windows 10 .iso image from Microsoft. This is a new thread because I re-installed Windows 10.
    To my astonishment, within a day of the clean install, I already got a BSOD, this time saying "Stop Code: Memory Management". This happened as soon as I woke the machine up from idle sleep. Starting to wonder if I have hardware issues. I have installed minimal things beyond the fresh windows copy, including latest Radeon video drivers, but I don't think that's it. I've run the memcheck and diskcheck utility a bunch of times, with no problems indicated. Welcome everyone's thoughts, and thank you again!

scallionking, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

BSOD stop code on Windows 10 start RDR File System - mxrsmb20.sys after installing Synology...

1. BSOD stop code on Windows 10 start RDR File System - mxrsmb20.sys after installing Synology... - Similar Threads - BSOD stop code

2. RDR FILE SYSTEM error in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDR FILE SYSTEM error in Windows 11 Pro: I purchased a new CyberPowerPC 6 weeks ago. Upgraded Win 11 Home to Win Pro 11. The computer worked fine until last week when if started BLUESCREENING anytime I double clisck on the NETWORK desktop icon. I uninstalled all network related drivers and rebooted. I ran several MS...
  3. RDR FILE SYSTEM error in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDR FILE SYSTEM error in Windows 11 Pro: I purchased a new CyberPowerPC 6 weeks ago. Upgraded Win 11 Home to Win Pro 11. The computer worked fine until last week when if started BLUESCREENING anytime I double clisck on the NETWORK desktop icon. I uninstalled all network related drivers and rebooted. I ran several MS...
  4. Blue Screen RDR FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen RDR FILE SYSTEM: Hello, I recently purchased a NAS drive and after installing the manufacturers recommended software I started getting the following blue screen error message on starting my PC: RDR_FILE_SYSTEM what failed: mrxsmb20.sys I uninstalled QNAP's software, and thought it had...
  5. Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SPUVCbv x64 sys

Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SPUVCbv x64 sys: I have an HP Probook 4340s with SunplusIT - Camera, Other hardware - HP HD Webcam [Fixed]. This happens whenever i access any apps that uses my camera like skype, zoom, messenger, camtasia etc. Can anyone help me? Thanks...
  6. Fix RDR FILE SYSTEM Blue Screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix RDR FILE SYSTEM Blue Screen on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Most of the Blue Screen of Deaths occur because of drivers. It can happen when you update the existing driver to the latest version, or […] This article Fix RDR FILE SYSTEM Blue Screen on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. STOP CODE :FILE SYSTEM

STOP CODE :FILE SYSTEM: I am having trouble with my laptop. I keep using it normally and suddenly this blue screen shows up. I do use some third party software for taking lecturesencrypted which earlier also called problems in my previous windows 7 laptop. i contacted microsoft they said i'll...
  8. Stop Code lvrs64.sys

Stop Code lvrs64.sys: Hello, Do I need to do anything else after rebooting system? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-lvrs64sys/55495928-a1d7-41e3-aaa7-8b547d4f7010
  9. stop code wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stop code wdf01000.sys: Hi All i have a ROG G20 its working fine until i plug my Logitech wheel in and once it been recognised it comes up with a blue screen and says stop code wdf01000.sys has failed. what is this and how do i fix it? Thamks...
  10. Windows stop code igdkmd64.sys

Windows stop code igdkmd64.sys: I have checked the community answers and the problem seems to be found in Windows 7. However, I am running Windows 10 on the computer that is showing this blue screen error. I also do not use the Intel graphics device on the motherboard. I am running a pci graphics board....