Windows 10: BSOD - Stop Code: System Service Exception (minidump attached)

Discus and support BSOD - Stop Code: System Service Exception (minidump attached) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently had a BSOD with the System_Service_Exception stop code. I've since run a MalwareBytes scan to check for viruses or malware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HelloWorld_468, Apr 27, 2019.

1. BSOD - Stop Code: System Service Exception (minidump attached)

Hello,

I've recently had a BSOD with the System_Service_Exception stop code.

I've since run a MalwareBytes scan to check for viruses or malware (nothing found) and used the System File Checker tool in PowerShell as well (no discrepancies there either).

I've attached the minidump and system information files here as well. Here are the links:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7gv92532frnhnr1/042719-45203-01.dmp?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ll3pio57kvowb8r/systeminfo.txt?dl=0

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

:)

HelloWorld_468, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Alan Ryan Win User

Blue Screen crash Stop Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

Over the last couple of weeks I have been getting occasional BSOD crashes. They seem to be becoming more regular, almost one a day.

The blue screen shows Stop Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

Here is a link to today's minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhlvuHMJQii7lnOBtXsRXJFDxHue

Also, the "Get Help" application doesn't seem to work. Doesn't get past "Choose activity" or whatever it was.

Alan Ryan, Apr 27, 2019
  3. stop code: System service exception ??

My Lenovo yoga displays the stop code: system service exception. The machine is 4 month's old?

jameskirkbride, Apr 27, 2019
  4. BSOD - Stop Code: System Service Exception (minidump attached)

BSOD System service Exception

I've been running into alot of BSOD these days while using the latest version of windows 10 so i downgraded to version 1703 build 15063.483 but still i get this. Though the BSOD has been reduced with the downgrade but System service exception is still a
    left behind issue. I am attaching the minidump file through the link below

Dump Files

It would be a great help if anyone can analyse the dump file and inform me what the issue is that is causing the error. And to add i have all my drivers updated.

Thank You!

Rehan_Ahmed, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

BSOD - Stop Code: System Service Exception (minidump attached)

1. BSOD - Stop Code: System Service Exception (minidump attached) - Similar Threads - BSOD Stop Code

2. Stop Code: System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code: System Service Exception: I bluescreened with the error system service exception and am unsure of what caused it. I am unsure of how to attach my .dmp file but here is what I recieved when opening it on WinDbg and using !analyze -v:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c...
  3. BSOD with stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Event log and minidump available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Event log and minidump available: Hello people,I will try to be as straightforward as possible.I experience PC BSOD shutdowns and game freezes without BSOD, only game freeze followed by shutdown of the game, not the PC and drop to the desktopThis has been going on for far too long, and I am unable to identify...
  4. BSOD with stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Event log and minidump available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Event log and minidump available: Hello people,I will try to be as straightforward as possible.I experience PC BSOD shutdowns and game freezes without BSOD, only game freeze followed by shutdown of the game, not the PC and drop to the desktopThis has been going on for far too long, and I am unable to identify...
  5. BSOD "System Service Exception" Stop Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD "System Service Exception" Stop Code: In the event viewer, it says,Error 09/07/2021 1:22:28 pm BugCheck 1001 NoneThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8022f553fea, 0xffffe08aa2a36b40, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  6. BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION: I have rebuilt my Lenovo PC from scratch, using a copy of Windows 10 Pro I purchased at a retail store. This copy is on USB, and the machine starts out at version 1903. No problems at this level. It then updates to 1907; still no issues. It then skips 2004, and jumps straight...
  7. BSOD -System Services Exception - Minidump Analysis

BSOD -System Services Exception - Minidump Analysis: All, I have a new Lenovo Laptop purchased for my Teen. I ended up having to use it instead. All standard software and drivers. All updates run. Recent installs WinZip, Adobe Reader DC, Office 365 Family, PDF Viewer SE, and Brother print and scanner software. All new and...
  8. Stop code: System Service Exception

Stop code: System Service Exception: On a new computer after 2 weeks and have used it the whole day. After I came back in the evening and had left it on, my screen had a green/blue cast on it. When I shut the computer of, the was a warning from Microsoft that said: "Stop code: system service exception" Go...
  9. BSOD error stop code system service exception

BSOD error stop code system service exception: i bought hp envy 13 ba0003tu india yesterday and immediately updated to windows 1909 version. I started using it after that. The system randomly crashes and gives BSOD with system service exception error. Also, when i check startup repair options, it shows me couldnt repair...
  10. Stop Code: System Service Exception?

Stop Code: System Service Exception?: Hi everybody, the blue screen saying "system service exception" has been popping up for a long time on my asus computer now. However, lately, it's gotten much worse and it pops upp more frequently, every time I start my computer. How can I put an end to this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minidump find system service exception