Windows 10: BSOD STOP CODE:UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

Discus and support BSOD STOP CODE:UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I restarted my asus vivobook and this thing came up it’s been looping for awhile now and i can’t seem to fix it .i know how to access the advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeremiahApura, Sep 30, 2022.

1. BSOD STOP CODE:UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

Hi, I restarted my asus vivobook and this thing came up it’s been looping for awhile now and i can’t seem to fix it .i know how to access the advance options but it doesn’t want to go to it, i’ve been spamming the f7-f9 keys everytime it goes to the asus logo yet it still won’t let me access the advance options, it just instantly goes to this. please help

:)

JeremiahApura, Sep 30, 2022

2. Stop code 0xc000021a BSOD

Hi,

The blue screen with the stop code 0xc000021a error that you've encountered can be triggered due to corrupted or missing registry files. To effectively assist you with your concern, we suggest that you boot your device in Safe Mode trough the Windows Recovery
    Environment. Here are the steps on how to trigger Safe Mode:

• Turn on your computer.
    • When the Windows logo appear, unplug the power source of your computer.
    • Perform this step three times. On the fourth time, wait for the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you're done, wait for your device to turn on and check if you encounter the same issue.

Feel free to post back if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Sep 30, 2022
  3. Josh903 Win User
    BSOD Stop Code System_Service_Exception

I am getting a BSOD with stop code System_Service_Exception. It seems to happen any time whether gaming or just sitting on desktop. I have searched google and suggestions were to update gfx driver and remove AntiVirus which I have done. I am running latest versions of AMD drivers. I ran SFC and it came back with no integrity violations.

I have attached zip file from the info collection program.

Josh903, Sep 30, 2022
  4. BSOD STOP CODE:UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

HD4850 atikmdag.sys stopped responding - BSOD

well thats the very first step in trouble shooting BSODs, its obvious your system cant handle the overclock.

eidairaman1, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

BSOD STOP CODE:UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

1. BSOD STOP CODE:UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME - Similar Threads - BSOD STOP CODE

2. BSOD: Unmountable_Boot_Volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: Unmountable_Boot_Volume: Hi, Im unable to login to my laptop.It appears as BSOD and mentioning 'Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you.'But it keeps restarting and return to the same page.Stop code: Unmountable_Boot_VolumeI tried to start the Windows via safe mode...
  3. BSOD: Unmountable_Boot_Volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: Unmountable_Boot_Volume: Hi, Im unable to login to my laptop.It appears as BSOD and mentioning 'Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you.'But it keeps restarting and return to the same page.Stop code: Unmountable_Boot_VolumeI tried to start the Windows via safe mode...
  4. BSOD UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME: Hello My name is NicholasI ran into a problem yesterday October 9th at night and I was trying to download a Incredible Hulk game on my moms laptop it made me disable all the security and even the firewall I followed the steps to try and download it but I couldnt so I deleted...
  5. BSOD UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME: Hello My name is NicholasI ran into a problem yesterday October 9th at night and I was trying to download a Incredible Hulk game on my moms laptop it made me disable all the security and even the firewall I followed the steps to try and download it but I couldnt so I deleted...
  6. BSOD UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My laptop is displaying a blue screen with the stop code UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME. It keeps...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My laptop is displaying a blue screen with the stop code UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME. It keeps...: I have tried to re start it on and off charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-displaying-a-blue-screen-with-the/4e81fec2-39f9-4c5e-96bc-1b4dcb4bad3d
  8. UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME BSOD: I recently built a PC and I have this problem. Once every week/two weeks when I boot my PC I get this BSOD. The PC then reboots automatically and gets into Windows. Should I worry? submitted by /u/xDevi69 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 BSoD unmountable_boot_volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSoD unmountable_boot_volume: Hello ^_^ My original os is win7 then i upgraded to 10... After a while of using it... It opens the Blue screen saying unmountable boot volume.. Also i dont have win7 cd since the os was built in... Next i rebooted it, it says "preparing automatic repair" i tried to...
  10. BSOD Unmountable_Boot_Volume Lenovo Y510P

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Unmountable_Boot_Volume Lenovo Y510P: Hi folks I'm new to the forums to please excuse me. I'm currently posting from my phone so when my laptop comes on I'll attach the debug file. Basically I set my laptop to sleep instead of shutting it down and when I went back to resume my work (about 20 hours later) it...