Windows 10: BSOD stopcode with no bootable drive

Discus and support BSOD stopcode with no bootable drive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’m running windows 10 home on HP Omen. Today after a prompt to restart from my anti virus, I was able to run windows fine but then shortly crashed. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Frizzy_Llama, Aug 27, 2019.

1. BSOD stopcode with no bootable drive

I’m running windows 10 home on HP Omen. Today after a prompt to restart from my anti virus, I was able to run windows fine but then shortly crashed. I dont know if the two are related. Initially the stopcode I got was a system service exception message. My system restarted and booted into windows. Then it crashed again and my stopcode changed to bad system_config.info. I was also told I no longer had a bootable drive.

So, at this point I cant even boot into safe mode. My auto repair didn’t work. I also tried to do a restore point and was told that my laptop was unable to restore. I even tried a reset and was not able to do so. I’m at a loss. I don’t think it is malware because I scanned this morning for malware as usual. Can someone please suggest a course of action? Do I need a factory restore or do I need to make a bootable flash drive?

If I posted in the wrong topic please let me know where I can redirect my question.

:)

Frizzy_Llama, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Chewy Win User

Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Aug 27, 2019
  4. BSOD stopcode with no bootable drive

third sata drive not bootable ?

Exactly. On the where do you want to install Windows screen, it has the list of all 3 drives, but when I choose the new drive is when it says it cannot install because the drive is not a bootable drive. If I select one of the other drives with XP installed it doesn't give that message.

jeepdriver, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

BSOD stopcode with no bootable drive

1. BSOD stopcode with no bootable drive - Similar Threads - BSOD stopcode bootable

2. BSOD stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD stopcode: I have been getting a BSOD with stopcode errors randomly for the past several months. I ran the driver verifier and have the logs, but I have not looked at them because I would not know what to look for.The BSOD while the driver verifier was running had a Stop Code:...
  3. BSOD stopcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD stopcode: I have been getting a BSOD with stopcode errors randomly for the past several months. I ran the driver verifier and have the logs, but I have not looked at them because I would not know what to look for.The BSOD while the driver verifier was running had a Stop Code:...
  4. BSOD stopcode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So i've been getting the same random BSOD even after reinstalling windows, updating bios, updating drivers. Here is the minidumpfile, please help.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump...
  6. BSOD : No Bootable drive Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD : No Bootable drive Found: Hey I updated some drivers and then applied a Windows patch. restarted and BSOD. Now computer HP Envy - 2018, I want to guess BSOD with a no inaccessable bootable device found error code. Ran it through all the Advanced options, including resets, and rollbacks. I have no...
  7. BSOD : No Bootable drive Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD : No Bootable drive Found: Hey I updated some drivers and then applied a Windows patch. restarted and BSOD. Now computer HP Envy - 2018, I want to guess BSOD with a no bootable drive found error code. Ran it through all the Advanced options, including resets, and rollbacks. I have no backup partitioned...
  8. BSOD : No Bootable drive Found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD : No Bootable drive Found: Hey I updated some drivers and then applied a Windows patch. restarted and BSOD. Now computer HP Envy - 2018, I want to guess BSOD with a no bootable drive found error code. Ran it through all the Advanced options, including resets, and rollbacks. I have no backup partitioned...
  9. bootable drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bootable drive: My computer will not boot getting "{no bootable drive found" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootable-drive/5b6a0724-e6ae-4921-a744-8271d38634d2
  10. BSOD's with different stopcodes.

BSOD's with different stopcodes.: This week I've had almost everyday a BSOD while playing different games. All of the BSOD's had a different stopcode. I will post 5 crashdumps from dec 11 to dec 4. At first my at first my thought was that the problem was caused by my headset driver (HID-compliant headset...