Windows 10: BSoD Stoppkode: SYSTEM_TREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support BSoD Stoppkode: SYSTEM_TREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i am experiencing an issue where i constantly get the BSoD and the following message: Stopcode: SYSTEM_TREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Elias_123, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Elias_123 Win User

BSoD Stoppkode: SYSTEM_TREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hi, i am experiencing an issue where i constantly get the BSoD and the following message: Stopcode: SYSTEM_TREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

what failed: stornvme.sys

I am not able to log in to my pc in any other way than security mode.

ive tried just about everything i can think of, from deleting programs that might be causing it, to just about every advanced option on the menu that comes up after 3 failed start ups. I even tried resetting my pc twice, but nothing helps.

anyone know what might help?

:)

Elias_123, Mar 31, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSoD Stoppkode: SYSTEM_TREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED :)

cplpro, Mar 31, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSoD Stoppkode: SYSTEM_TREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSoD Stoppkode: SYSTEM_TREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

1. BSoD Stoppkode: SYSTEM_TREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - BSoD Stoppkode SYSTEM_TREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. BSOD - CertEnroll - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - CertEnroll - BSOD: This POS crashes with a BSOD multiple times P/Day.Everything from: IRQL Not Less or Equal - ntoskrnl.exe failed DPC Watchdog Violation Kmode Exception Not Handled Kernel Auto Boost Invalid Lock Release Multiple IRP Complete Requests Driver Overran Stack Buffer Attempted...
  3. BSOD - CertEnroll - BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - CertEnroll - BSOD: This POS crashes with a BSOD multiple times P/Day.Everything from: IRQL Not Less or Equal - ntoskrnl.exe failed DPC Watchdog Violation Kmode Exception Not Handled Kernel Auto Boost Invalid Lock Release Multiple IRP Complete Requests Driver Overran Stack Buffer Attempted...
  4. BSOD BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b: Hello,I am getting this error multiple times every day. Entire system BSOD and shuts down. Here is a google drive link to the MEMORY.DMP file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E0-jLL-CzfHnVWwBmz1pJbma0ugIkgxT/view?usp=sharingI tried reinstalling Windows already.Thanks,Shimon...
  5. Win32k_callout_watchdog_livedump BSOD or not BSOD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win32k_callout_watchdog_livedump BSOD or not BSOD?: [ATTACH] Hello. Hello. I think i was get bsod but not sure. System was hanged and lags after crash in game to desktop. After 1 minute i get system reboot ( like power cut ) and logged to system. Screen from event log: 20:17:30 reported time of unexpected reboot. There...
  6. BSOD but not bugcheck pow32kwatchdog.sys or not BSOD?

BSOD but not bugcheck pow32kwatchdog.sys or not BSOD?: Hello. My question is. I get crash in game when i click exit to desktop. Black screen for 1 minute,nothing responding. Then desktop appeared ,screen appeared and after 1 minute pc just reset itself. I open eventog and there was only about KERNEL-POWER 41,but not bugcheck. So...
  7. Win32k_callout_watchdog_livedump BSOD or not BSOD?

Win32k_callout_watchdog_livedump BSOD or not BSOD?: Hello. My question is. I get crash in game when i click exit to desktop. Black screen for 1 minute,nothing responding. Then desktop appeared ,screen appeared and after 1 minute pc just reset itself. I open eventog and there was only about KERNEL-POWER 41,but not bugcheck. So...
  8. BSOD's, BSOD's, BSOD's....

BSOD's, BSOD's, BSOD's....: Hello you people out there, Here I am again, this time with recurring BSOD-problems on a different laptop, here in our cottage. I include a zip-file, mainly filled with .MDP's from our last visit, about 2 weeks ago....
  9. BSOD and non-BSOD crashes

BSOD and non-BSOD crashes: I've been getting random system freezes and crashes, usually without a BSOD but occasionally with "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" or "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". When it is not the BSOD I can usually see any open windows but otherwise system is completely unresponsive. No mouse or...
  10. BSOD Loop / Frequent BSOD

BSOD Loop / Frequent BSOD: Hey everyone! I was referred to you great people by the folks over at TomsHardware forums. They said you guys should be able to help me more than they can. We already narrowed my issue down to drivers, and not the hardware. Well, most likely not the hardware. I will go into...