Windows 10: BSOD: Store data structure corruption

Discus and support BSOD: Store data structure corruption in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I’m getting random BSOD’s when gaming. The error is named ‘Store data structure corruption’ and I can’t find the cause. It’s incredibly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thorn1337, Feb 16, 2020.

1. BSOD: Store data structure corruption

Hi all,

I’m getting random BSOD’s when gaming. The error is named ‘Store data structure corruption’ and I can’t find the cause. It’s incredibly frustrating.

I recently upgraded my RAM from Corsair 16GB DDR4 2400mhz to Corsair 16GB 3600mhz RAM In anticipation of a future upgrade to my MOBO and CPU. I’ve enabled XMP but my board can’t use above 2666mhz so it’s locked to that for now.

Specs:

CPU : Intel i5-8400 with Noctua Cooler MOBO : H310M PRO VD-PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3600mhz GPU: NVIDIA RTX 2060 Storage: 512GB Seagate SSD SATA 3 (80GB available space) Storage: 1TB Seagate SSD connected by USB 3.

I’ve tried:

• Ran MemTest86 for 4 cycles, no errors detected
    • Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic, no errors found.
    • Moved game files from the 1TB storage onto the 512GB and removed the 1TB altogether
    • Ran DriverFinder and updated all drivers that required it
    • Check GPU drivers are all updated (they were)

If anyone has any ideas or recommendations, I’d be glad to hear them.

TIA.

submitted by /u/Thorn1337
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Thorn1337, Feb 16, 2020

2. Store data structure corruption by ntoskrnl.exe

I have an issue where I would frequently get BSOD with error: STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION when using google meet. It may have happened other times but rarley. It is only a major problem when using google meet, happens about every 15mins.

I have followed the suggested steps here: BSOD: Store Data Structure Corruption caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

but in vain.

Any suggestions?

System:

Huawei matebook X Pro 2018

uvissenkans, Feb 16, 2020
  3. BSOD with store data structure corruption

Hi there, recently ive upgraded to w10 1903, working fine till today where the bsod appeared with store data structure corruption(ntoskrnl.exe+25daee).

anyone had any idea with this issue?

below is the dmp file extracted

061119-15109-01.dmp

thank you.

georgey lou, Feb 16, 2020
  4. KCamille Win User

BSOD: Store data structure corruption

BSOD Critical Structure Corruption

BSOD: Store data structure corruption [​IMG]

And there were no yellow or exclamation points in Device Manager....just a long list of items repeated which I don't understand why.

I did zip the last full Memory Dump and uploaded it to Google Drive. Link was in previous post. Did it not work? Although I can reboot into normal state to really use computer without BSOD Crit Struc Corrup I need to stay in safe mode.

KCamille, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

BSOD: Store data structure corruption

1. BSOD: Store data structure corruption - Similar Threads - BSOD Store data

2. BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Hi,So I got this blue screen called: STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTIONI normally get blue screens once a week or so. I'd really like to solve this issue once and for all.Here is the log from C:\Windows\Minidump:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions...
  3. BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Hi,So I got this blue screen called: STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTIONI normally get blue screens once a week or so. I'd really like to solve this issue once and for all.Here is the log from C:\Windows\Minidump:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions...
  4. BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption: HiJust got my second blue screen on my brand new Surface Pro 8 with Win11. Linking to minidumps here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AullCFEiu2YTcZyps5yuOt6QXys?e=P2E9pfAny idea what I should do? Thanks! :Mattias...
  6. BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption: HiJust got my second blue screen on my brand new Surface Pro 8 with Win11. Linking to minidumps here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AullCFEiu2YTcZyps5yuOt6QXys?e=P2E9pfAny idea what I should do? Thanks! :Mattias...
  7. store data structure corruption BSOD

store data structure corruption BSOD: Hello!Every time I turn off my computer and turn on again after 2-3 hours a BSOD appears.Some times is "store data structure corruption BSOD" other "memory management".It only stops appearing when I suspend my computer instead of turning it off. Any solution to that...
  8. BSOD: Store data structure corruption

BSOD: Store data structure corruption: Computer randomly restarted and gave me this BSOD. It has also been doing a few strange things lately-please help me diagnose this so I can see if there are any problems with my computer I can fix proactively. I attached the zip file I collected with V2. Thanks!...
  9. BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption

BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption: Hello,I randomly got this BSOD in the middle of my first game, but it was kind of obvious it was coming in a sense. When I booted up my computer it felt sluggish and was struggling to run multiple applications Discord/LeagueOfLegends/razer etc. and it crashed loading up to my...
  10. BSOD with store data structure corruption

BSOD with store data structure corruption: Hi there, recently ive upgraded to w10 1903, working fine till today where the bsod appeared with store data structure corruption(ntoskrnl.exe+25daee). anyone had any idea with this issue? below is the dmp file extracted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. store data structure corruption bsod

2. store data structure corruption

3. store data corruption bsod

4. bsod store data structure