Windows 10: BSOD Store exception, critical Process died plus no bootable device

Discus and support BSOD Store exception, critical Process died plus no bootable device in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Around two months ago I accidentally shut down my laptop(a Toshiba) while a program froze(something like configuration settings or the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eien Karei, Dec 9, 2018.

1. BSOD Store exception, critical Process died plus no bootable device

Hello everyone,

Around two months ago I accidentally shut down my laptop(a Toshiba) while a program froze(something like configuration settings or the file browser).

From that moment my laptop would show *No bootable device please restart system* and after a couple of restarts it would start like always but in around 10-30 minutes the BSOD *Store exception* would restart it.

The *critical process died* showed up later as fast as the start screen would load(the one with user and password) or around 10-15 minutes later.

I'm a university student and my major is related to technology so I need my laptop everyday, because of that I searched for a solution reading a lot of forums and trying to contact a profesional who could fix it.

The only profesional I could contact told me it had to be with 5 virus and the ram of my computer. But I know that my laptop is fast and never gave me any inconvenience.(also he probably did not care much as he saw it as a favor)

I did lots of (safe) things like running antivirus, unistalling programs and checking the disk health and sfc/scannow and now the problems show up just sometimes. But I'm worried sick.

One of the last things I've done: I tried pulling the battery out and pressing the power button for 30 seconds. Then putting the battery back in. Since this the no bootable device has not appeared.

I read that you'll need the minidump files and MSinfo32 to do a proper analysis so here it is.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NYNJHgIb4c5CJjhu-2eOKv0oJu_qai2h/view?usp=drivesdk

And if this helps: Maybe it has to be with what I said before:turning off the computer while it froze, along with a couple of programs of dubious origins that I had(and still have to) install for my classes.

Please I hope you could help me.

:)

Eien Karei, Dec 9, 2018
  2. Vita Win User

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died BSODs for 1mth+

*Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

BSOD Store exception, critical Process died plus no bootable device [​IMG]

Vita, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Vita Win User
    Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died BSODs for 1mth+

I think Chkdsk failed due to a BSOD midway through..Nontheless I'm getting warnings about faulty harddrive.

hopefully this works, idk how to upload the logs properly

Vita, Dec 9, 2018
  4. BSOD Store exception, critical Process died plus no bootable device

PC getting Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died BSOD.

Hi,

My PC is getting Critical Process Died and Unexpected Store Exception BSOD. Please help me fix it. After the PC restarts from BSOD, it goes into BIOS and my SSD doesn't show there. I have to shut down the PC and then it starts normally and eventually again
    gets the BSOD.

Guide me how to find the logs and I will promptly share them.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank You.

arman chandok, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Store exception, critical Process died plus no bootable device

1. BSOD Store exception, critical Process died plus no bootable device - Similar Threads - BSOD Store exception

2. BSOD 'UNEXPECTE STORE EXCEPTION' and 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 'UNEXPECTE STORE EXCEPTION' and 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED': Hey. Im facing both these bsod every few hour, mostly its UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION.My laptop is lenovo Y520. Recently i changed hdd disk to sdd and 1x 8gb ram to 1x 16gb ram.Constantly getting these issues while playing games. I did all the scans already like sfc/scannow,...
  3. BSOD 'UNEXPECTE STORE EXCEPTION' and 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD 'UNEXPECTE STORE EXCEPTION' and 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED': Hey. Im facing both these bsod every few hour, mostly its UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION.My laptop is lenovo Y520. Recently i changed hdd disk to sdd and 1x 8gb ram to 1x 16gb ram.Constantly getting these issues while playing games. I did all the scans already like sfc/scannow,...
  4. BSOD 'UNEXPECTE STORE EXCEPTION' and 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Critical Process died and no bootable device found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process died and no bootable device found: I have a computer at my job that just keeps giving the critical process died BSOD and no boot screen after it restarts. No matter what I do, this keeps coming back over and over. I have replaced the SSD, both cables connecting to the SSD, ran everything under the sun, and the...
  6. Critical Process died and no bootable device found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process died and no bootable device found: I have a computer at my job that just keeps giving the critical process died BSOD and no boot screen after it restarts. No matter what I do, this keeps coming back over and over. I have replaced the SSD, both cables connecting to the SSD, ran everything under the sun, and the...
  7. Critical Process died and no bootable device found

8. Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: I've been experiencing either of the two BSOD's which are Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died back to back, they do not occur unless the laptop is under considerable load (i.e gaming or multiple chrome tabs along with IDE(s). I encountered this problem for...
  9. Critical process died and unexpected store exceptions

Critical process died and unexpected store exceptions: Hello, I've been having issues with getting both critical process died and unexpected store exceptions that cause a BSOD. Occasionally the unexpected store exception will cause a "Boot device not found" upon restart, which is fixed upon another restart. The critical process...
  10. BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died: Hello, I have 2 types of blue screen of death BSOD problems. First there was only this "unexpected store exception" error, after I tried some things on the system and even did the repair by installing windows again this other error also appeared, "critical process died"....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unhandled store exception no boot device