Windows 10: BSOD stuck at 0%

Discus and support BSOD stuck at 0% in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Around 3h ago I was playing a game on my HP laptop when it decided to blue screen with code CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Since then, it has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gabriel Sansoucy, Jun 12, 2024.

1. BSOD stuck at 0%

Hello, Around 3h ago I was playing a game on my HP laptop when it decided to blue screen with code CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Since then, it has been stuck at 0% on data collecting. I have no clue why, and I don't know if force shutdown is a good idea. Does anyone have a clue to what would be the answer to my situation?If that helps, I have a HP Envy with intel i7 core, 16g ram and a Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 in there. Thank you for your time.

:)

Gabriel Sansoucy, Jun 12, 2024

2. memory management bsod stuck at 0%

Three days ago this laptop bsod suddenly. At 0% and is stuck there. Can anyone help? also had it today

SCOTT MCLAIN CUA, Jun 12, 2024
  3. TomStrong Win User
    Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

BSOD stuck at 0% 54493d1485960957t-downloading-updates-stuck-0-a-clipboard01.jpg

TomStrong, Jun 12, 2024
  4. BSOD stuck at 0%

Bsod stuck at 0% and unable to restart.

Bsod stuck at 0%. The blue screen was probably because of I was undervolting to much on my laptop, but now the force reboot button doesn't work anymore and this has stuck me for 20 minutes. The error code is: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

DavidSIBS123, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

BSOD stuck at 0%

1. BSOD stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - BSOD stuck

2. Stuck in BSOD reset loop; Trying to reset PC but it won't let me login in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in BSOD reset loop; Trying to reset PC but it won't let me login in safe mode: Hello.I am having sudden issues with my windows 10 pc that I am pretty sure are caused by an issue with a file update. Basically whenever I start the computer and log in it crashes and restarts.I have it in safe mode and have been attempting to reset it but it won't let me...
  3. Stuck in BSOD reset loop; Trying to reset PC but it won't let me login in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in BSOD reset loop; Trying to reset PC but it won't let me login in safe mode: Hello.I am having sudden issues with my windows 10 pc that I am pretty sure are caused by an issue with a file update. Basically whenever I start the computer and log in it crashes and restarts.I have it in safe mode and have been attempting to reset it but it won't let me...
  4. Stuck in BSOD reset loop; Trying to reset PC but it won't let me login in safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD stuck in infinite loop while doing driver verifier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD stuck in infinite loop while doing driver verifier: Hello,I've been experiencing somewhat frequent crashing with my computer while playing video games. It would only crash to desktop after freezing my screen for a moment.Task manager showed my GPU usage at 100% and it was running at ~80C when just in the menu screen of games.I...
  6. BSOD stuck in infinite loop while doing driver verifier

BSOD stuck in infinite loop while doing driver verifier: Hello,I've been experiencing somewhat frequent crashing with my computer while playing video games. It would only crash to desktop after freezing my screen for a moment.Task manager showed my GPU usage at 100% and it was running at ~80C when just in the menu screen of games.I...
  7. BSOD stuck in infinite loop while doing driver verifier

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I am stuck in a bsod loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck in a bsod loop: Recently i activated driver verifier to find a problem with crashing, now i am crashing and unable to enter recovery modr, i tried the 2 and 3 restart thing but nothing had worked...
  9. I am stuck in a bsod loop

I am stuck in a bsod loop: Recently i activated driver verifier to find a problem with crashing, now i am crashing and unable to enter recovery modr, i tried the 2 and 3 restart thing but nothing had worked...
  10. Stuck in Automatic repair and BSOD loop

Stuck in Automatic repair and BSOD loop: Keep getting stuck in this loop between the two. I have opened bios and tried changing the boot mode. I have tried shutting if off 3 times in a row and getting the recovery but one of the two will still pop up. I was already going to do a fresh install of windows today. If...