Windows 10: BSOD stuck at 0%

Discus and support BSOD stuck at 0% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i am currently having a problem where collecting error info on a BSOD is stuck at 0%, i also can't create dump files because of this to find what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SumitPP, Mar 16, 2019.

1. SumitPP Win User

BSOD stuck at 0%

Hi, i am currently having a problem where collecting error info on a BSOD is stuck at 0%, i also can't create dump files because of this to find what is causing it. Any help on how to fix this is appreciated!

:)

SumitPP, Mar 16, 2019
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

BSOD stuck at 0% [​IMG]

TomStrong, Mar 16, 2019
  3. DGeorge1 Win User
    KB3074678 stuck at 0%

Hi all,

Been trying trying to install updates for a few days now only to be stuck at 0%. Here's the list that I'm currently waiting on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081441)

Waiting to install

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444)

Waiting to install

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074678)

Waiting to install

DGeorge1, Mar 16, 2019
  4. BSOD stuck at 0%

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

BSOD stuck at 0%

1. BSOD stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - BSOD stuck

2. Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.: I had windows 10 education on my computer when I bought it. It would not let me customize anything so I erased it and put on a Windows 10 Home. Now when I boot it goes to the BSOD with error codes 0xc000021a and it keeps rebooting. I tried unplugging everything and switched...
  3. Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.: I had windows 10 education on my computer when I bought it. It would not let me customize anything so I erased it and put on a Windows 10 Home. Now when I boot it goes to the BSOD with error codes 0xc000021a and it keeps rebooting. I tried unplugging everything and switched...
  4. Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !: Hello,I have been searching for a solution for a while now, and I still don't know how to solve my problem.Whenever my laptop starts, it loads normally with the circling white dot, and then it flashes a blue screen for about a second or so, and finally my pc automatically...
  6. I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !

I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !: Hello,I have been searching for a solution for a while now, and I still don't know how to solve my problem.Whenever my laptop starts, it loads normally with the circling white dot, and then it flashes a blue screen for about a second or so, and finally my pc automatically...
  7. Laptop always BSODs when trying to update. Stuck on Windows 1709

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop always BSODs when trying to update. Stuck on Windows 1709: Hi all. I've had this Lenovo Yoga 720 15" laptop since 2017 and have done countless hours and methods of troubleshooting to try and get this thing to update, but it always BSODs for 90% of the Windows updates. Thus, I seem to be permanently stuck on version 1709. I think it...
  8. Laptop always BSODs when trying to update. Stuck on Windows 1709

Laptop always BSODs when trying to update. Stuck on Windows 1709: Hi all. I've had this Lenovo Yoga 720 15" laptop since 2017 and have done countless hours and methods of troubleshooting to try and get this thing to update, but it always BSODs for 90% of the Windows updates. Thus, I seem to be permanently stuck on version 1709. I think it...
  9. Laptop always BSODs when trying to update. Stuck on Windows 1709

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0d67bhjk5ahXlth5JILS5K57w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-stuck-in-a-bsod-loop-whenever-i-would-try/0ddd767f-0135-434b-b6e7-5480907b1433

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod 0%

2. collecting data after bsod stays at 0%

3. Windows gets stuck at 0% on the BSOD screen

4. win 10 bsod freezes collecting information,
  5. blue screen stuck at 0,
  6. blue screen of death stuck at 0,
  7. windows 10 blue screen stuck at 0% collecting information,
  8. blue screen stuck at 0%,
  9. bsod win10 0%,
  10. 1660ti stuck at 0,
  11. blue screen of death stay at 0%,