Windows 10: BSOD stuck at 0%

Discus and support BSOD stuck at 0% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i am currently having a problem where collecting error info on a BSOD is stuck at 0%, i also can't create dump files because of this to find what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SumitPP, Mar 16, 2019.

1. SumitPP Win User

BSOD stuck at 0%

Hi, i am currently having a problem where collecting error info on a BSOD is stuck at 0%, i also can't create dump files because of this to find what is causing it. Any help on how to fix this is appreciated!

:)

SumitPP, Mar 16, 2019
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

BSOD stuck at 0% [​IMG]

TomStrong, Mar 16, 2019
  3. DGeorge1 Win User
    KB3074678 stuck at 0%

Hi all,

Been trying trying to install updates for a few days now only to be stuck at 0%. Here's the list that I'm currently waiting on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081441)

Waiting to install

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444)

Waiting to install

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074678)

Waiting to install

DGeorge1, Mar 16, 2019
  4. BSOD stuck at 0%

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

BSOD stuck at 0%

1. BSOD stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - BSOD stuck

2. Maconfog settings changed, stuck on bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maconfog settings changed, stuck on bsod: I accidentally changed a setting on Msconfig when I got out of it a screen popped up saying restart your pc to apply changes now I’m stuck on the bsod, I dont know what to do now...
  3. Maconfog settings changed, stuck on bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maconfog settings changed, stuck on bsod: I accidentally changed a setting on Msconfig when I got out of it a screen popped up saying restart your pc to apply changes now I’m stuck on the bsod, I dont know what to do now...
  4. Maconfog settings changed, stuck on bsod

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Pc is stuck in a boot loop bsod error whenever I try to boot normally and can't boot into...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc is stuck in a boot loop bsod error whenever I try to boot normally and can't boot into...: Hello, so basically 3 weeks ago I had a Blue Screen, the code was "System Service Exception" and "System Server Exception", I tried booted continuously realizing that it would keep on restarting. I've tried Reseting the Pc by the Local install and Cloud install, both would...
  6. Laptop stuck in BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop stuck in BSOD loop: My laptop keeps showing thread stuck in a device driver error code even though I just installed a fresh windows 10 from pendrive still its showing the same error again and again.After the BSOD appears with this error the laptop restarts again and again until it gets into the...
  7. BSOD : Thread stuck in device driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD : Thread stuck in device driver: I recently got my pc built and I've noticed that when I'm playing games or doing other stuff, it sometimes starts to feel a little choppy and laggy-ish and then it crashes giving the error Thread Stuck in Device DriverIt has happened alot of times with me, it works perfectly...
  8. Trying to update Windows 10, now stuck in BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to update Windows 10, now stuck in BSOD loop: Been trying to update Windows 10 version 1909 to a new version for months, but always got a BSOD Page Fault in Nonpaged Area during the update installation. It never bothered me too much until recently when 1909 reached the end of its life. After days of troubleshooting I...
  9. PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" and BSOD "Driver PNP Watchdog" Loop but works in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" and BSOD "Driver PNP Watchdog" Loop but works in...: hi Currently, my PC is stuck in a loop where it will not boot. The loading screen displays indefinitely, and after a hard reset my PC will initiate "Automatic Repair". After a few minutes it will blue screen with the error code "Driver PNP Watchdog", restart and the loop...
  10. Stuck in a boot loop after a period of BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a boot loop after a period of BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I'm hoping somebody can help me here.I have a Windows 10 machine which I'm no longer able to boot normally. The machine had been inactive for a few years and I want to start using it again. It immediately started BSOD in normal use and possibly since windows 10 upgrade...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod 0%

2. collecting data after bsod stays at 0%

3. Windows gets stuck at 0% on the BSOD screen

4. win 10 bsod freezes collecting information,
  5. blue screen stuck at 0,
  6. blue screen of death stuck at 0,
  7. windows 10 blue screen stuck at 0% collecting information,
  8. blue screen stuck at 0%,
  9. bsod win10 0%,
  10. 1660ti stuck at 0,
  11. blue screen of death stay at 0%,