Windows 10: BSOD, sudden restart and GPU drivers crashing!

Discus and support BSOD, sudden restart and GPU drivers crashing! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! After installing Windows 10 pro 64-bit v1903 on my newly built PC (ryzen 5 1600, asus b350 plus, msi armor rx 480 8gb oc), it kept crashing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LuísCorreia3, Jul 20, 2019.

1. BSOD, sudden restart and GPU drivers crashing!

Hello! After installing Windows 10 pro 64-bit v1903 on my newly built PC (ryzen 5 1600, asus b350 plus, msi armor rx 480 8gb oc), it kept crashing randomly while gaming or just when browsing the web. Sometimes the system would restart, taking a lot of time, sometimes the system would black out and recover in under a minute, sometimes an app would crash with a notification "windows has blocked xxx.exe from acessing gpu graphics hardware", wich also happened when browsing with chrome or while gaming. My system and drivers were updated all to their latest version (I even tried rolling back, but to no avail). After trying everything out without a result, I decided to install Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate. Evrything seemed to be fine, but the PC blacked out and restarted randomly and keeped giving me a "widnows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown" and "wattman settings have been restored". This is NOT my hardware's fault, as I've ran RAM diagnostics, benhcamrked my CPU, GPU and SSD for extensive amounts of time to verify stablity and I even borrowed the same GPU from a friend, wich also crashed mid-action. Many people are having the same problem and there can't exist so many broken PCs at the same time like this. Again, this is NOT a hardware failure. I have everything update, so don't bother telling me to "reinstall GPU drivers for the 100th time". Any help would be apreciated and I would like to get back to Windows 10 if possible. I'll post bluescreenview info and dumps below. I need urgent help. Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JznuBNkg8e9k-G5x4t3sBprwvIGU_77j?usp=sharing

:)

LuísCorreia3, Jul 20, 2019
  2. axe0 Win User

Random hard resets with no errors, pop-ups, or bsod.

No record of new BSOD's
    What kind of a crash was it?
    • BSOD Crash
    • Sudden restart/shutdown crash
    • Freeze crash

3. wewe1 Win User
    BSOD randomly, VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 0x113, GPU gone after restart

Hello, firstly let me get the specs out of the way.
    Computer: Dell Inspiron 7559 Laptop
    CPU:i5 6300HQ
    GPU: GTX960M, Intel HD 530
    RAM:8GB
    It's a crash that points at the Nvidia drivers, but I've already uninstalled it with DDU, and installed only the Graphics Driver, 3D Vision Driver, and PhysX, on version 372.70.

The restart after the crash, the Nvidia Drivers disappear, and my GPU is nowhere to be found. However, when I reboot it by pressing on the button the shutdown the computer and then start it again, it comes back.
    I don't know what triggers these BSODs, but it's affecting me a lot
    I don't know if it's related, but I experience sudden FPS in my games, mostly League of Legends
    I've been experiencing these crashes randomly throughout the time I've had it, and it's giving me anxiety.

Please help, thanks!
    Attachment 105056

wewe1, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

BSOD, sudden restart and GPU drivers crashing!

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

BSOD, sudden restart and GPU drivers crashing!

1. BSOD, sudden restart and GPU drivers crashing! - Similar Threads - BSOD sudden restart

2. Gpu driver crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gpu driver crashing: I bought a new laptop intel i5 12th gen 1240P / RTX 3050 / 8 gb Ram / windows 10 i intially installed geforce expeirience to install latest gpu driver but a BSOD appears with stop code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR i tried a new clean instllation after using ddu but the BSOD...
  3. Gpu driver crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gpu driver crashing: I bought a new laptop intel i5 12th gen 1240P / RTX 3050 / 8 gb Ram / windows 10 i intially installed geforce expeirience to install latest gpu driver but a BSOD appears with stop code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR i tried a new clean instllation after using ddu but the BSOD...
  4. Sudden restarts with installed GPU drivers, GeForce RTX 3060

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden restarts with installed GPU drivers, GeForce RTX 3060: Dear Microsoft Team,I'm experiencing strange issues in shape of sudden restarts with my brand new pc configuration.When I uninstall the drivers of my RTX 3060 the system runs stable. As soon as I install them the system creates random restarts just after opening small...
  5. Sudden restarts with installed GPU drivers, GeForce RTX 3060

Sudden restarts with installed GPU drivers, GeForce RTX 3060: Dear Microsoft Team,I'm experiencing strange issues in shape of sudden restarts with my brand new pc configuration.When I uninstall the drivers of my RTX 3060 the system runs stable. As soon as I install them the system creates random restarts just after opening small...
  6. Sudden restarts with installed GPU drivers, GeForce RTX 3060

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Crash by no visible BSOD GPU driver failure?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash by no visible BSOD GPU driver failure?: Hello,I got some issues I have not been able to solve on my own and getting somewhat desperate to solve it since I use the PC for work. It seems to be either driver or hardware related but I am not entirely sure. I used windbg to try to figure it out but got stuck. The issue...
  8. Crash by no visible BSOD GPU driver failure?

Crash by no visible BSOD GPU driver failure?: Hello,I got some issues I have not been able to solve on my own and getting somewhat desperate to solve it since I use the PC for work. It seems to be either driver or hardware related but I am not entirely sure. I used windbg to try to figure it out but got stuck. The issue...
  9. Crash by no visible BSOD GPU driver failure?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. GPU Driver Crash

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Driver Crash: Once the drivers are installed the screen goes black, after rebooting it'll reach the Windows logo then the screen goes black again or gets to the login screen and flashes blue and white. Thanks in advance 45093

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 crashes on restart