Windows 10: BSOD, suspectedly related to iaStorAC

Discus and support BSOD, suspectedly related to iaStorAC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have a BSOD problem with a Windows 10 build 19041.630 I had an issue with long boot-times before (was related to USB hardware fault). When fixing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tomelby, Nov 18, 2020.

1. tomelby Win User

BSOD, suspectedly related to iaStorAC

Hi
    I have a BSOD problem with a Windows 10 build 19041.630
    I had an issue with long boot-times before (was related to USB hardware fault). When fixing this I had to run a few other windows updates which had been proponed. When doin this I also had to update the raid driver to get my raid 5 array back up. Seems like this problem came after this update.

Attached the logs from your tool. Hope some might be able to point me in the right direction, this will be highly appreciated.

(Also hop I have provided enough relevant information for someone to be able to help me without wasting time)

Best regards
    T

:)

tomelby, Nov 18, 2020
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD, suspectedly related to iaStorAC [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Nov 18, 2020
  4. timta2 Win User

Blue Screen Problems

How long did you let memtest run for? I would let it run overnight. Did you try running something like Intel Burn Test? It sounds like you took the steps I would suggest. I had that same motherboard (and E8400) and when I had that BSOD it was always memory related.

timta2, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD, suspectedly related to iaStorAC - Similar Threads - BSOD suspectedly related

2. Multiple BSOD's - Fortinet suspect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's - Fortinet suspect: I am working with a user who has had multiple BSOD's.-checked for driver updates-reset network adapters-uninstalled FortinetThe BSOD stopped for the 2 weeks Fortinet was uninstalled. Once reinstalled, there was a BSOD within 72 hrs.Surface Laptop 4 i5/16gb ramDump file from...
  3. Multiple BSOD's - Fortinet suspect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD's - Fortinet suspect: I am working with a user who has had multiple BSOD's.-checked for driver updates-reset network adapters-uninstalled FortinetThe BSOD stopped for the 2 weeks Fortinet was uninstalled. Once reinstalled, there was a BSOD within 72 hrs.Surface Laptop 4 i5/16gb ramDump file from...
  4. BSOD related to iaStorAC.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD related to iaStorAC.sys: Please find attached minidump files. I'm at a loss with how to progress.Have done a clean install of windows, Updated driver etc. Cause is random, sometimes happens when pc is coming back on from sleep or launching applications.Thanks for any helpMinidump :...
  5. BSOD suspected cause NVidea driver

BSOD suspected cause NVidea driver: Installed WinDBG as per the tutorial, as getting fairly regular BSODs not quite figured how to use it yet, was trying to identify my fairly regular BSODs Stop Code DPC watch dog violation, when saw several posts on the NVidea forum regarding BSODs with latest GPU drivers,...
  6. BSOD (Suspecting update KB4532695)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD (Suspecting update KB4532695): Just finished a new computer & got everything up and running. Without paying attention I've installed the update KB4532695, so after a restart of the computer it's a chain of bluescreens. The earliest rollback point I have is with said update already installed & it wont let...
  7. BSODs related to clipsp.sys

BSODs related to clipsp.sys: Hi everyone, I have been dealing with phantom BSODs over the past few months on a new build. I am at my wit's end and appreciate any help or input from the community! +Issue - BSODs every few hours - Different errors every time, e.g. irql_not_less_or_equal - Totally...
  8. BSOD help, suspected driver issues.

BSOD help, suspected driver issues.: I've been having issues with my computer recently. The initial symptoms were that my two monitors would suddenly go black (usually when gaming + watching videos), only leaving sound as an output. When this happened I would have to power off my system with the power button to...
  9. Random BSOD, suspect a hardware problem

Random BSOD, suspect a hardware problem: Firstly, thanks in advance for any advice or help... I've had my system since 2011. Run windows 7 Ultimate the entire time until recently. Now windows 10 Pro. Some basic system info... i7-2600K (no overclocking) Asus P8Z68-V (latest BIOS) ...using built-in HD3000 graphics...
  10. BSOD - Numerous crashes, suspect BitDefender

BSOD - Numerous crashes, suspect BitDefender: Hello all, I hope you can help me a bit. I'm sort of a power user myself, but I have never understood much in the way of BSOD debugging besides which driver the system says caused it. I have had 13 BSODs since 11 March and I'm not sure what started going wrong. I changed...