Windows 10: BSOD system crash while streaming a movie

Discus and support BSOD system crash while streaming a movie in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I got BSOD screen previous week while streaming a video with error "kmode exception not handled". I was surprised as it has never happened to me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by s4hilsingh, May 21, 2024.

1. BSOD system crash while streaming a movie

Hi, I got BSOD screen previous week while streaming a video with error "kmode exception not handled". I was surprised as it has never happened to me before on this device which is still very new. I will add the dump file here. Can someone help me with this.My onedrive link to the dump files: Crash Dump

:)

s4hilsingh, May 21, 2024

2. Why can't i stream free movies now?

Hi Mandy,

Sorry for the delay in response

• Did you use any website to stream movies?
    • What happens when you try to stream movies?

Provide us more details about the stream that you are referring to assist you better.

Ravinath P, May 21, 2024
  3. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 21, 2024
  4. peach1971 Win User

BSOD system crash while streaming a movie

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 21, 2024
Thema:

BSOD system crash while streaming a movie

1. BSOD system crash while streaming a movie - Similar Threads - BSOD system crash

2. BSOD system crash while streaming a movie

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD system crash while streaming a movie: Hi, I got BSOD screen previous week while streaming a video with error "kmode exception not handled". I was surprised as it has never happened to me before on this device which is still very new. I will add the dump file here. Can someone help me with this.My onedrive link to...
  3. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  4. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  5. SYSTEM RESTARTING WHILE WATCHING MOVIES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM RESTARTING WHILE WATCHING MOVIES: Dear All,Since 4 days I am facing a different issue with my PC. My PC Specs: Asus H510 Board/i5-10400 Processor/16GB Ram/500GB Samsung EVO Plus M.2 SSD.System restarting with STOP CODE : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION mostly while watching movies. some times restarted while doing...
  6. BSOD While Streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While Streaming: Recently I began running in to the BSOD while using streamlabs. Ive downloaded blue screen view to try to solve in my limited capabilities. Of course I reached a dead end and I am now seeking knowledgeable assistance. Im not sure how to attach the dmp file*. Cheers!...
  7. BSOD while Streaming

BSOD while Streaming: Hi! I'm having BSOD while streaming and it's a pain in the *** because I've to restart and start streaming again it's hell in earth. Could anyone help me figure out what is the problem? I've uninstalled my previous graphics drivers and reinstall them again, the OS is new,...
  8. BSOD while streaming movies, playing games. Error: 0x0000007f

BSOD while streaming movies, playing games. Error: 0x0000007f: Hi *Smile Although, the error code 0x0000007f is what I put in the title, I've been getting a plethora of different error codes. I am going to be posting my memory dumps in a link below-They're not all of them, it's about two weeks old I posted it on tomshardware originally...
  9. BSOD While Streaming Netflix

BSOD While Streaming Netflix: I just went full screen and then I got the BSOD. I tried restarting and unplugging the power cable after a shutdown. My drivers and Windows updates are up to date. My PC is experiencing heavy slow down since the crash. 71619
  10. BSOD while watching streams

BSOD while watching streams: Greetings, So recently, I've noticed some minor freezes while watching streams, it only happens once, then it stops. Unfortunately, today, my computer completely froze and I got a BSOD error, with the following message: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" So I went...