Windows 10: BSOD - System error exception

Discus and support BSOD - System error exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am experiencing blue screens for some time now. It was on win 7 and win 10 as well. Could you please check these logs and advise what might be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anarriel, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Anarriel Win User

BSOD - System error exception

Hi,

I am experiencing blue screens for some time now. It was on win 7 and win 10 as well.

Could you please check these logs and advise what might be the cause of it?

Thanks in advance :

link to dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MrsPqmzBSZ49QOXfoQg3vtNiwnP0knBh/view?usp=sharing

:)

Anarriel, Jun 8, 2020

2. BSOD System Thread Exception Not Handled

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you receive BSOD error. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you receive any value or error code with the error?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    This issue may arise due to the following reasons:

• Corrupted device drivers.

• Corruption in Windows registry.

• Driver conflicts.
    It could be better, if I get the exact error code or value to provide advance troubleshooting steps.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to remove all the external devices connected to the computer and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 8, 2020
  3. BSOD System Service Exception

Hello,

I recently upgraded my PC, almost all of my components except for keyboard, mouse, power supply, and monitors. Here is a list of my equipment:

Motherboard: Asus Prime B450m-a/csm

CPU: AMD 2700x

Ram: Trident Z RGB 3000mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

Storage: Adata M.2 256gb NVMe

External 1tb Mybook

After I got all my equipment set up I have been getting a BSOD System Service Exception. I have tried a clean install on my M.2 with Windows 10 Pro, but I continue to get a BSOD. I have ran a Checkdisk, and did a memory check also with nothing found.
    I am not overclocking anything yet so I am not sure why this error is happening.

I went online and did all of the steps to try to figure out what was wrong, but could not figure this out.

Please Help!!!

CraigWidhalm, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD - System error exception - Similar Threads - BSOD System error

2. BSoD with error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD with error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hi, my laptop is getting BSoD too many times with the error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" mostly when I switch windows while playing games otherwise it is working fine, I am running windows 11 and I have seen some fixes for updating some drivers or reinstalling them,...
  3. BSOD error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED": Hello! Can I know what caused this BSOD while I was using my computer? Minidump files for reference:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mf4XcHUe_5qWE_YFqSuwnR5bklaTicos/view?usp=sharing...
  4. BSOD Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: I posted a previous question but stopped receiving replies partially due to my fault as it took a couple days for a delivery of a USB. Here is the link for the old post:...
  5. BSOD Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

BSOD Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: I recently acquired a new hard drive since my old one failed due to neglect. I am now getting a multitude of BSODs but this one appears the most. I have tried other troubleshooting but can't seem to find a solution. is it possible to receive any help? If you need the dump...
  6. BSOD Error System Service Exception: TCP_IP.sys

BSOD Error System Service Exception: TCP_IP.sys: Hi,I am continiously facing an issue with my PC where the blue screen of death suddenly appears, stating System Service Exception: TCP_IP.sys before restart. I have googled and tried various fixes but nothing has worked.Here are the log files. Can you please check and help me...
  7. BSOD error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

BSOD error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: I'm running windows 10 on a Dell Precision 3520 from 2017. No recent updates or driver installs. No external hardware. BSOD/SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED continually and won't get past login when booting normally. I can boot to safe mode to get the minidump, msinfo and...
  8. system thread exception not handled BSOD error.

system thread exception not handled BSOD error.: Hello, just few minutes I got a BSOD with this error : system thread exception not handled out of nowhere while I was exploring internet. When the windows finished restarted I went to event log and it told me the system rebooted for a bugcheck : 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005,...
  9. BSOD System Exception Error

BSOD System Exception Error: Hi, I recently built a PC for my father. Evidently the PC crashed during a windows update installation in July 2020, causing a crash-reboot cycle thereafter. I was just told about this and was able to restore the PC to a system restore point prior to the update, and was able...
  10. BSOD win34kfull.sys error (System Exception)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD win34kfull.sys error (System Exception): I have no idea what is causing the problem, if someone could help me. The blue screen appears at random times, but mostly a few minutes after I've started up my computer. Here is my minidumb files...