Windows 10: BSOD system event

Discus and support BSOD system event in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today I got the BSOD, resulted in a reboot. Previously, I had the BSOD issues happen frequently but I have not had one for a couple months until today.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Carter820, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Carter820 Win User

BSOD system event

Today I got the BSOD, resulted in a reboot. Previously, I had the BSOD issues happen frequently but I have not had one for a couple months until today. I have tried flashing the mobo, uninstalling and installing graphics and memory drivers, uninstalled logitech and AMD drivers. Previously I was getting the stop codes "Memory Management" and "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal". I believe today, I just got the "irql_not_less_or_equal"

Steps I have tried before not in order of progression:

1. Flashed mobo

2. Reset memory AMP profile

3. I ran the windows bug check/corrupted files check using the cmd prompt - I forget the exact scripts but I ran a few

4. Ran memory diagnostics

5. Uninstall and reinstall various drivers - graphics, memory, AMD

6. Uninstall Logitech and EVGA graphics application

7. I have also been trying to clear as many errors in the system event viewer. To do this I would set the Local permissions for application in the registry editor for the APPID & CLSID for the system profiles it would say the error was for. If it displayed an app I would use the component services to grant permissions allow local access

8. Reset fan controls on GPU and CPU to default

9. Various updates and I am sure I missed bunch of drivers I updated

Could this be a Windows issue? I thought it could be the RAM or GPU drivers/settings but I have reset profiles/drivers associated with those and other drivers. Could this be a hardware issue? I have researched though many articles regarding the stop codes. At this point I have tried just about anything I could find online.

I wanted to add below the details of the event viewer for any critical/warnings I saw before, during, and after the latest crash. Also, there are the dump files of latest and past crashes. Before latest crash, I tried to clear system errors and repeated step 7 above list for any warnings I saw in the event viewer - this worked for 2 months but then it crashed today :

System Events:

1. Before Crash

"The Windows Installer service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 120000 milliseconds: Restart the service"

"IntelR I211 Gigabit Network Connection

Network link is disconnected."

"The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239}

and APPID

{316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97}

to the user DESKTOP........ from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.18362.449_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy SID ..... This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."

2. Reporting Crash

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x00000000271c8fb8, 0x000000000000000d, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8072715e428. A dump was saved in:"

3. After Crash

"The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Windows.SecurityCenter.WscCloudBackupProvider

and APPID

Unavailable

to the user DESKTOP............ from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."

"The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker

and APPID

Unavailable

to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID .... from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."

The dump file stored on one drive:

Latest File:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al5qFFcv_BTMgxVkTUYU8gmlbrIy?e=2XdeRK

Historical Minidump files after BSOD:

November: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al5qFFcv_BTMgXxI12JTTJF7jhNq?e=8rVfPh

December: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al5qFFcv_BTMggAXEu-4cEtC4O36?e=8zMOrK

If there are more details or things I should try let me know. I tried to be very detailed above but I am sure there are some things I haven't tried and somethings I forgot I tried. Appreciate the help. thanks.

:)

Carter820, Mar 4, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD system event :)

cplpro, Mar 4, 2020
  3. HD4850 atikmdag.sys stopped responding - BSOD

well thats the very first step in trouble shooting BSODs, its obvious your system cant handle the overclock.

eidairaman1, Mar 4, 2020
  4. BSOD system event

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION caused by ntoskrnl.exe

• Have you made any significant changes to your computer prior to this happening?
    Reinstalled Windows and drivers.

• When and how did the issue start?
    After completed re-install.

• Can you send us screenshots detailing the mini dump files and event log?
    1. .dmf file
    2. Event Viewer Error Screenshot
    3. Blue Screen View Screenshot
    4. driver view dump
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    Windows is fully up to date.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve your concern?
    Uninstall all sound and video drivers and let Windows install drivers.

Rehan Saeed, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

BSOD system event

1. BSOD system event - Similar Threads - BSOD system event

2. bsod event 7304

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod event 7304: i got a BSOD with an event id 7034, and I do know that it is related to a faulty graphics driver, but the thing is, it's running intel iris xe graphics, on top of that, running manufacturer latest version of the drivers, so I'm puzzled. Even ASUS can't provide me with a...
  3. bsod event 7304

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod event 7304: i got a BSOD with an event id 7034, and I do know that it is related to a faulty graphics driver, but the thing is, it's running intel iris xe graphics, on top of that, running manufacturer latest version of the drivers, so I'm puzzled. Even ASUS can't provide me with a...
  4. WHEA Event ID 46 - system crash without BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Event ID 46 - system crash without BSOD: Hi all,For the last few weeks, I have been experiencing lock ups with my PC. The screen goes black and the CPU LED illuminates on the motherboard. The front panel becomes unresponsive and the only way to power the locked system down is by switching off at the PSU.WHEA Logger...
  5. WHEA Event ID 46 - system crash without BSOD

WHEA Event ID 46 - system crash without BSOD: Hi all,For the last few weeks, I have been experiencing lock ups with my PC. The screen goes black and the CPU LED illuminates on the motherboard. The front panel becomes unresponsive and the only way to power the locked system down is by switching off at the PSU.WHEA Logger...
  6. Need Event ids for bsod events.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Event ids for bsod events.: I'm writing a powershell script to capture bsod events, need possible event ids which fall under bsod listdidn't find a list anywhere on the web or microsoft's documentation. A few ids which I found are: 41, 1001, 6008. Much appreciated if someone can provide those or point...
  7. Need Event ids for bsod events.

Need Event ids for bsod events.: I'm writing a powershell script to capture bsod events, need possible event ids which fall under bsod listdidn't find a list anywhere on the web or microsoft's documentation. A few ids which I found are: 41, 1001, 6008. Much appreciated if someone can provide those or point...
  8. Need Event ids for bsod events.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD System Event ID 1001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD System Event ID 1001: I've been having bluescreens that are happening very often on a server that seem to be driver related, but I'm having trouble navigating the error codes.These are the most recent events:Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting EventID: 1001 Time: 1/31/2023 6:13:28...
  10. BSOD System Event ID 1001

BSOD System Event ID 1001: I've been having bluescreens that are happening very often on a server that seem to be driver related, but I'm having trouble navigating the error codes.These are the most recent events:Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting EventID: 1001 Time: 1/31/2023 6:13:28...