Windows 10: BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /...

Discus and support BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Community, I have been chasing multiple BSODs and recently just random freezes (without BSOD). This has been going on for a few months now on a PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jjs316, Dec 21, 2018.

1. jjs316 Win User

BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /...

Community,

I have been chasing multiple BSODs and recently just random freezes (without BSOD). This has been going on for a few months now on a PC that was built in 2017.

My stop codes have been Critical_Structure_Corruption (most recent), Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_Area, memory_corruption, Unknown_Image, and ntkrnlmp.exe.

I ran memtest about a month ago for 10 passes (~13 hrs), but no errors were found. I will likely run it again in the next day or two once I can spare the PC to let it run.

My PC got stuck in an infinite boot loop shortly after the memtest, so I reinstalled Windows 10. The problem came back a couple weeks later.

I’ve reseated all my hardware, cleared the CMOS, updated the BIOS, and updated all drivers that I could find on manufactures websites.

Here is a link to the one that happened while idle a few days ago (~14 GB): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lrrf27hoVm6as3vtr5t6gh4soX1cCiDZ

Here is a link to a Blue Screen that happened while web browsing (~1.5 GB): https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avnb2zTWxsjAhD2Fl_oUu2neh__5

The most recent BSOD/Freeze happened overnight while the computer was idle/locked. Here is a link to the complete dmp file (~2GB): https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avnb2zTWxsjAhD7IeEZ2lFFmYor_

I’ve poked around the dmp files, but couldn’t find anything useful or have limited knowledge on making use of them.

I've read other older posts and some came to the conclusion that it was their motherboard. I don't have a second set of hardware I can swap in/out and I am not aware of any other way I can test my motherboard. If anyone has any ideas on that, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

:)

jjs316, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Chain Itk Win User

BSOD: frequently CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION/ DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION

I always get the BSOD (like everyday). And it says Critical_structure_corruption.

I've tried many things people suggested like memtest86,the 'sfc/scannow' and the 'dism' command.

Those said my system is normal.

Yesterday I tried Driver Verifier following this method

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 and
    my system cannot boot into windows since it crashed into
    DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION so I had to boot into safe mode and stop the Driver Verifier.

I've upload the dump files
    into OneDrive and provide the link below. Please suggest any useful information. Thank You.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avc8wK4KsDZvoFzIBw5_KaE32iNt

Chain Itk, Dec 21, 2018
  3. BSOD and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error code in Windows 10.

Hi Ziggy,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

The CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION bug check has a value of 0x00000109. This indicates that the kernel has detected critical kernel code or data corruption.

I suggest you to remove the external devices except for the mouse and keyboard and boot your PC to check if the issue is resolved.

If your PC should start without any issues, connect the disconnected external device one after the other and check which device is causing the conflict.

Update all the device drivers to avoid any further BSOD crashes on your PC.

Refer to the link below on CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557228(v=vs.85).aspx

Also refer to Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)in
    Windows 10

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 21, 2018
  4. BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /...

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD error message on Windows 10.

Original title: BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on Windows 10?

Hello. Recently, I've met many BSOD with message: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I don't know which caused it. Here is the dump file:
    http://1drv.ms/1NjuKAV

Vinh Quang Tran, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /...

1. BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /... - Similar Threads - BSOD System freezes

2. System freeze and crash CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System freeze and crash CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109: My PC just experienced a crash whilst playing a game. The screen turned black and the system froze for a second. After that the system rebooted but there was no blue screen shown. A while back I also had some issues, but everything has been working fine for over a month until...
  3. System freeze and crash CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System freeze and crash CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109: My PC just experienced a crash whilst playing a game. The screen turned black and the system froze for a second. After that the system rebooted but there was no blue screen shown. A while back I also had some issues, but everything has been working fine for over a month until...
  4. System freeze and crash CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, Windows 10 PC

BSOD Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, Windows 10 PC: My computer crashed and experiencing the following BSOD message : Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION Any help is very much appreciated. Link to mini dump files : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AllC9L3D-J9LgkmNoqkIuPjbnlVK?e=2a9AEG...
  6. BSOD, critical_structure_corruption

BSOD, critical_structure_corruption: Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place for my issue. (otherwise, please let me know where to correctly post this) My windows 10 pc is occasionally receiving a BSOD with error "critical_structure_corruption" mentioning ntfs.sys. The only DMP file in the minidump directory...
  7. Critical_structure_corruption bsod

Critical_structure_corruption bsod: I have this configuration: MB:Asus M2n-e CPU: Amd 9650 2.3ghz no overclock Ram: corsair 4gb 1066 (working 800mhz) HDD: WD velociraptor 250gb 10000rpm (win 10 64 bit) + 1tb caviar black + 1tb caviar black sata II psu: 650W high power sirtec VGA: evga gtx 460 sc factory...
  8. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I was playing some games when the BSOD first happened and was trying my usual of troubleshooting it myself. There were two games I installed recently one just tonight which was promptly uninstalled and the other I installed yesterday but hadn't removed just yet as it...
  9. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I need help solving something. I recently updated my BIOS, which mainly started the whole BSOD errors. I don't know really what is causing the errors though, I have tested the RAM, which that came out to be perfect with no errors, and when it does crash, it is not...
  10. BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption

BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption: I just installed the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3189866) last night and this morning I got this BSOD. Dump file is attached. 63703