Windows 10: BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp

Discus and support BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last week, I assembled a new desktop computer (with all new components) and installed windows 10 Educational. (See my 2nd PC details.) I updated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Smurfmans, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Smurfmans Win User

BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp

Last week, I assembled a new desktop computer (with all new components) and installed windows 10 Educational. (See my 2nd PC details.) I updated and installed all the latest drivers. (I think at least.)

But, since installation, I am having BSOD on various moments with the error message "system service exception".
    I read the minidump file with "WhoCrashed", and it states that the last BSOD was caused by ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe.

Attached is the dm_log_collector file.
    I would appreciate any help in solving this issue.

regards,

:)

Smurfmans, Nov 25, 2018

2. BSOD System Service Exception

Hello everyone!! I got the system service exception bsod once on my laptop. It's an asus X550LD with 6 gb RAM and 750 gb HDD and an Intel core i7 4500u. Not too bad and i had windows 10 installed on it a day ago. Could this BSOD be a sign that i'll need
    to reinstall windows? It's a fresh install of Windows 10 (not an upgrade) but i fear that too many reinstalls will wear the hard drive out. I'm thinking that this is a driver issue. Any suggestions?

AbdullaSulaimani, Nov 25, 2018
  3. BSOD System Service Exception

Hello,

I recently upgraded my PC, almost all of my components except for keyboard, mouse, power supply, and monitors. Here is a list of my equipment:

Motherboard: Asus Prime B450m-a/csm

CPU: AMD 2700x

Ram: Trident Z RGB 3000mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

Storage: Adata M.2 256gb NVMe

External 1tb Mybook

After I got all my equipment set up I have been getting a BSOD System Service Exception. I have tried a clean install on my M.2 with Windows 10 Pro, but I continue to get a BSOD. I have ran a Checkdisk, and did a memory check also with nothing found.
    I am not overclocking anything yet so I am not sure why this error is happening.

I went online and did all of the steps to try to figure out what was wrong, but could not figure this out.

Please Help!!!

CraigWidhalm, Nov 25, 2018
  4. retr0 Win User

BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error

Hello all, its nice to be back!
    I've had a couple threads in the forum which regard my issues with BSODs the last being around 5 months ago from now and the other a bit longer. Though generally the errors have been consistent but has dipped in frequency with the help I received (thanks!) Since my last post, I have had near to no blue screens but am getting the odd few this past month, and judging by WhoCrashed, the modules which seem to cause it have been the same ever since.
    In summary, here's what has been done:
    I have my doubts on what may have caused the current one and here is what WhoCrashed states:

Code:
    Code:
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C4C0)  Bugcheck code: 0x20001 (0x11, 0x210CC1, 0x1003, 0xFFFFE80000231DF0) Error: HYPERVISOR_ERROR file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System company: Microsoft Corporation description: NT Kernel & System Bug check description: The hypervisor has encountered a fatal error. The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

retr0, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp - Similar Threads - BSOD system service

2. BSOD System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD System Service Exception: I'm getting a BSOD occasionally that started a couple weeks ago and has gotten worse.The minidumps pointed to a system file so I ran driver verifier and these are the mini dumps it produced off of 2...
  3. Computer BSoD System Service Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSoD System Service Exception: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c000001d, 0xfffff8062ca2caf4, 0xfffffd005fc1ef60, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 5f6c36f3-9243-4a04-bf95-b5d18a499516 This was in my Event Viewer,...
  4. BSOD System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD System Service Exception: I am randomly getting BSOD screen, some times after 1 month and sometimes every day. I need help debugging my problem. Here is my recent minidump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvosaqT-_cvHlX60M_yLb5hmVDa6?e=qwzgKn Thanks...
  5. BSOD System Service Exception on New Build

BSOD System Service Exception on New Build: Hi there! I recently built a PC but have been experiencing a few blue screen of deaths per day. The most consistent message is system_service_exception. I've already updated all drivers across my system and tested RAM. Can anyone please check out my minidump files to see...
  6. Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables

Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables: I have a Lenovo laptop with the following specs: Intel Core i7-8550U 4C / 8T, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Intel SoC Platform 16GB Soldered DDR4-2400 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 13.9" UHD 3840x2160 IPS 300nits Glossy I started getting random...
  7. ntoskrnl and ntkrnlmp problems - causing Very frequent BSOD: System Service Exception. How...

ntoskrnl and ntkrnlmp problems - causing Very frequent BSOD: System Service Exception. How...: Hi, I am new here. Been trying to get to the bottom of my infuriating problem with my laptop. Frequent BSODs, usually when the laptop has had a chance to go idle for a bit, never when an intensive program is running. I downloaded WhoCrashed and got the following reports...
  8. System Service Exception BSOD

System Service Exception BSOD: Hello, I've been frequently having BSOD with the exception System Service Exception. I read online that I should update my drivers but I would appreciate if someone could take a closer look at my dump files to pin point which driver. It might possibly be my usb host...
  9. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions: Hello to anyone that is willing to help my name is Glenn, My pc was assembled by professionals but it got really hot so a month ago I took my cpu cooler off and noticed that they left the plastic on the cpu cooling block, So I fixed that issue after emailing the people...
  10. BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error

BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error: Hello all, its nice to be back! I've had a couple threads in the forum which regard my issues with BSODs the last being around 5 months ago from now and the other a bit longer. Though generally the errors have been consistent but has dipped in frequency with the help I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. solving c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

2. new pc system service exception