Windows 10: BSOD: System Service Exception/Page Fault in Nonpaged Area--Did hard reset, twice, and...

Discus and support BSOD: System Service Exception/Page Fault in Nonpaged Area--Did hard reset, twice, and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First off, on mobile, so apologies for any errors. I was updating some audio software (equalizer), since my headset sucks and is abnormally loud. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xSheepy, Apr 26, 2019.

1. xSheepy Win User

BSOD: System Service Exception/Page Fault in Nonpaged Area--Did hard reset, twice, and...

First off, on mobile, so apologies for any errors.

I was updating some audio software (equalizer), since my headset sucks and is abnormally loud. My computer didn't like something I did. It asked to restart the update/changes (which normal). I restarted once and everything was fine. Second restart I got an error about my CPU fan. Nothing changed, and I'm not sure how it got fixed, but I started getting other BSOD errors after I was able to get rid of the fan error. The main one being System_Service_Exception. I hard reset my computer twice. Both times had to be done in safe mode, as my computer would crash immediately after logging in, if it would make it to that point.

It is semi-stable. It is bare bones, up-to-date, but I just experienced another BSOD (System_Service_Exception) while trying to installed some programs I lost after resetting my computer. What am I missing? Is some piece of hardware dying? Computer is almost 1.5 years old. It was my first time building one myself.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

GTX 1080

Asus Prime Z370

CPU i7-8700K

16 GB RAM

Kraken X42 CPU liquid cooling

Just redownloaded the the CAM software for the Kraken. Temps are in normal ranges. Fans are working. What else can I do/missing?

I've tried installing the previous version of my graphics driver from the advice here. After I restarted my computer for the changes I am back to being stuck in a reboot, log in, and crash loop. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

xSheepy, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Rohn007 Win User

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Error upon Full Reset...

Check your Windows version and build number using Run command "Winver"

FCU- BSOD “PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA” FAILED IN VOLSNAP.SYS

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-page-fault-in-non...

Upgrading to build 17025 or higher should resolve your issue.

Rohn007, Apr 26, 2019
  3. RPG17A Win User
    RPG17A, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Techtrick Win User

BSOD: System Service Exception/Page Fault in Nonpaged Area--Did hard reset, twice, and...

page fault in nonpaged areas win 10

Hi,

my computer starting showing a new BSOD stating "page fault in nonpaged areas" .The computer keeps on restarting and every time I get the same BSOD.

When i inserted the bootable usb ,I selected the setup option and again the BSOD (page fault in nonpaged areas) appears .

I can't even restart in safe mode because again I get the BSOD.

earlier my computer was stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop and suddenly when I turned it ON the next time I got the BSOD (page fault in nonpaged areas)..

So please help me fast..

Techtrick, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD: System Service Exception/Page Fault in Nonpaged Area--Did hard reset, twice, and... - Similar Threads - BSOD System Service

2. SYSTEM-SERVICE-EXCEPTION, Page fault on nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM-SERVICE-EXCEPTION, Page fault on nonpaged area: Hi! I have been getting these blue screen errors on my custom-built gaming desktop during the Windows bootable drive installation process. I started getting this error after downloading AIO software L-Connect 3 from Lian Li and after removing the software, the pc started...
  3. SYSTEM-SERVICE-EXCEPTION, Page fault on nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM-SERVICE-EXCEPTION, Page fault on nonpaged area: Hi! I have been getting these blue screen errors on my custom-built gaming desktop during the Windows bootable drive installation process. I started getting this error after downloading AIO software L-Connect 3 from Lian Li and after removing the software, the pc started...
  4. Page Fault in Nonpaged Area AND System Thread Exception Not Handled BSOD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page Fault in Nonpaged Area AND System Thread Exception Not Handled BSOD's: Page Fault in Nonpaged Area AND System Thread Exception Not Handled BSOD's are coming up at startup and randomly during normal use. PC will go through a loop of trying to boot and restarting and trying to self diagnose and repair through the asus bios I believe and normally...
  5. Page Fault in Nonpaged Area AND System Thread Exception Not Handled BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page Fault in Nonpaged Area AND System Thread Exception Not Handled BSOD's: Page Fault in Nonpaged Area AND System Thread Exception Not Handled BSOD's are coming up at startup and randomly during normal use. PC will go through a loop of trying to boot and restarting and trying to self diagnose and repair through the asus bios I believe and normally...
  6. BSOD page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD page fault in nonpaged area: Hi everyone,I'm trying to update a windows 7 computer to windows 10, performing a clean installation of it. It works fine for a couple of time, but after a while it give a BSOD with page fault in non paged area.I've tryed couple of tests:- Reinstalling the OS, choosing the...
  7. BSOD - page fault in nonpaged area

BSOD - page fault in nonpaged area: Hello. Hoping you can help. I was getting a page fault in nonpaged area BSOD's on my 10 year old but still competent system so replaced motherboard, ram and processor. Sadly the issue has followed me! So the new components are i3-10100f, nvidia gtx 980, 32gb ram, gigabyte...
  8. BSOD: System Service Exception/Page Fault in Nonpaged Area--Did hard reset, twice, and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD: System Service Exception/Page Fault in Nonpaged Area--Did hard reset, twice, and...: First off, on mobile, so apologies for any errors. I was updating some audio software (equalizer), since my headset sucks and is abnormally loud. My computer didn't like something I did. It asked to restart the update/changes (which normal). I restarted once and everything...
  9. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD: Hello Friends, I've been having some BSODs both on startup and while running some programs. Most recently I got a Page Fault in Nonpaged Area while using Firefox. While running Diablo 3 last month I got a Memory Management BSOD. On boot last month I got an IRQL Not Less or...
  10. Bsod: Page fault in nonpaged area

Bsod: Page fault in nonpaged area: Hello. I've been having a problem for few days now. Quite often my laptop will just restart to BSOD with stop code:PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. So far no luck finding the answer. 80872