Windows 10: BSOD system service exception while gaming

Discus and support BSOD system service exception while gaming in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there,I have been playing 'demanding' games such as Cyberpunk 20177 and Star Citizen in a 1 month new laptop. Often times they crash, and a couple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoaoRaposo, May 19, 2022.

1. BSOD system service exception while gaming

Hey there,I have been playing 'demanding' games such as Cyberpunk 20177 and Star Citizen in a 1 month new laptop. Often times they crash, and a couple of times I got a BSOD saying System Service Exception. I have the minidump file but can't seem to upload it, not even with WinRar - guess I am computer dumb :/Would greatly appreciate some help!

:)

JoaoRaposo, May 19, 2022

2. BSOD System Service Exception

Hello,

I recently upgraded my PC, almost all of my components except for keyboard, mouse, power supply, and monitors. Here is a list of my equipment:

Motherboard: Asus Prime B450m-a/csm

CPU: AMD 2700x

Ram: Trident Z RGB 3000mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

Storage: Adata M.2 256gb NVMe

External 1tb Mybook

After I got all my equipment set up I have been getting a BSOD System Service Exception. I have tried a clean install on my M.2 with Windows 10 Pro, but I continue to get a BSOD. I have ran a Checkdisk, and did a memory check also with nothing found.
    I am not overclocking anything yet so I am not sure why this error is happening.

I went online and did all of the steps to try to figure out what was wrong, but could not figure this out.

Please Help!!!

CraigWidhalm, May 19, 2022
  3. BSOD System Service Exception

Hello everyone!! I got the system service exception bsod once on my laptop. It's an asus X550LD with 6 gb RAM and 750 gb HDD and an Intel core i7 4500u. Not too bad and i had windows 10 installed on it a day ago. Could this BSOD be a sign that i'll need
    to reinstall windows? It's a fresh install of Windows 10 (not an upgrade) but i fear that too many reinstalls will wear the hard drive out. I'm thinking that this is a driver issue. Any suggestions?

AbdullaSulaimani, May 19, 2022
  4. Audio Win User

BSOD system service exception while gaming

BSOD - System Service Exception

Hey everybody, thanks for taking the time to read this.

I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10 Home on my home build after getting a new SSD. Since then I've been dealing with pretty consistent System Service exception BSODs. A few times I got DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs, which I used WhoCrashed to diagnose, and identified my Ethernet card driver as the issue. I uninstalled that and the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs seem to have stopped, but the System Service Exceptions have not. I tried briefly using Driver Verifier to identify any other issues with drivers, which caused BSODs pointing to Scsiport.sys. I did a bit of research but could not figure out where to go from here. The Scsiport.sys driver verifer BSODs should be the ones that happened on 4/7/16.

The crashes happen under various circumstances, ranging from full idle to under load playing games, and during moderate load with netflix and other random web browsing tasks.

I attached the .zip made with the program provided on the BSOD posting guide.

Thanks for the help!
    -

*edit*: I forgot to mention I've been having thermal issues as well. Nothing that has manifested itself in a lockup or crash as far as i can tell; however my system tends to run hot. 50C idle and 70C under load (gaming etc.). I'm planning on replacing my cpu cooler but dont have the cash to right now.

Audio, May 19, 2022
Thema:

BSOD system service exception while gaming

1. BSOD system service exception while gaming - Similar Threads - BSOD system service

2. BSOD System Service Exception while playing EA games? Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD System Service Exception while playing EA games? Help.: Hello,I have been having BSOD while playing EA games, tried to lowering presets but still show me BSOD or just crashing my system, if someone can help i will apreciate it:My specs: Processor: IntelR CoreTM i9-9900KS CPU @ 4.00GHz 16 CPUs, ~4.0GHz Memory: 32GB RAM Video:...
  3. BSOD System Service Exception while playing EA games? Help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD System Service Exception while playing EA games? Help.: Hello,I have been having BSOD while playing EA games, tried to lowering presets but still show me BSOD or just crashing my system, if someone can help i will apreciate it:My specs: Processor: IntelR CoreTM i9-9900KS CPU @ 4.00GHz 16 CPUs, ~4.0GHz Memory: 32GB RAM Video:...
  4. BSOD system service exception while playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD system service exception while playing a game: SpecsBATTLE-AX H310M-M.2 IntelR CoreTM i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz RAM 16GB NIVIDA GeForce GTX 1070 Thermaltake Smart 500wMy last 3 minidumps + MSinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNTamzBPb7i06PC6Bf1WDi37xNBeen getting this while playing a game I used to run without having problems,...
  5. BSOD system service exception while playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD system service exception while playing a game: SpecsBATTLE-AX H310M-M.2 IntelR CoreTM i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz RAM 16GB NIVIDA GeForce GTX 1070 Thermaltake Smart 500wMy last 3 minidumps + MSinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNTamzBPb7i06PC6Bf1WDi37xNBeen getting this while playing a game I used to run without having problems,...
  6. BSOD system service exception while playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD system service exception while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD system service exception while gaming: Hey there,I have been playing 'demanding' games such as Cyberpunk 20177 and Star Citizen in a 1 month new laptop. Often times they crash, and a couple of times I got a BSOD saying System Service Exception. I have the minidump file but can't seem to upload it, not even with...
  8. BSOD System Service Exception while playing "demanding" games? Help.

BSOD System Service Exception while playing "demanding" games? Help.: Hello, I have been having BSOD while playing some games, this started one week ago when i was playing Nioh 2, it first crashed randomly and then when i changed the shadows setting, BSOD both times, the next day i decided to install DOOM Eternal from gamepass and leave Nioh...
  9. System Service Exception While Playing Games

System Service Exception While Playing Games: I posted a couple days ago about how I was getting blue screens while gaming. Someone helped me fix that specific BSOD error but I got another one that I have gotten a few times. The dump file can be found here...
  10. System Service Exception BSOD while playing games. nvlddmkm.sys

System Service Exception BSOD while playing games. nvlddmkm.sys: Hello, over the past week, maybe two weeks. I have gotten a couple of BSOD while playing a game. It has happened with Assassin's Creed Origins, Destiny 2, and now League of Legends. I tried Display Driver Uninstaller on safe mode to see if maybe it was a bad driver, but I am...