Windows 10: BSOD -System Services Exception - Minidump Analysis

Discus and support BSOD -System Services Exception - Minidump Analysis in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All, I have a new Lenovo Laptop purchased for my Teen. I ended up having to use it instead. All standard software and drivers. All updates run. Recent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeonardNeely, Dec 10, 2020.

1. BSOD -System Services Exception - Minidump Analysis

All,

I have a new Lenovo Laptop purchased for my Teen. I ended up having to use it instead. All standard software and drivers. All updates run. Recent installs WinZip, Adobe Reader DC, Office 365 Family, PDF Viewer SE, and Brother print and scanner software. All new and latest versions. All patches are current.

Windows 10 Home

Version 2004

OS Build 19041.685

Windows Experience Feature Pack 120.2212.551.0

4 Minidumps are located in this zip file:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap6MrE9r9cb6lxhctWSZXH69tr5m?e=JzHziY

:)

LeonardNeely, Dec 10, 2020

2. BSOD System Service Exception

Hello,

I recently upgraded my PC, almost all of my components except for keyboard, mouse, power supply, and monitors. Here is a list of my equipment:

Motherboard: Asus Prime B450m-a/csm

CPU: AMD 2700x

Ram: Trident Z RGB 3000mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

Storage: Adata M.2 256gb NVMe

External 1tb Mybook

After I got all my equipment set up I have been getting a BSOD System Service Exception. I have tried a clean install on my M.2 with Windows 10 Pro, but I continue to get a BSOD. I have ran a Checkdisk, and did a memory check also with nothing found.
    I am not overclocking anything yet so I am not sure why this error is happening.

I went online and did all of the steps to try to figure out what was wrong, but could not figure this out.

Please Help!!!

CraigWidhalm, Dec 10, 2020
  3. BSOD System Service Exception

Hello everyone!! I got the system service exception bsod once on my laptop. It's an asus X550LD with 6 gb RAM and 750 gb HDD and an Intel core i7 4500u. Not too bad and i had windows 10 installed on it a day ago. Could this BSOD be a sign that i'll need
    to reinstall windows? It's a fresh install of Windows 10 (not an upgrade) but i fear that too many reinstalls will wear the hard drive out. I'm thinking that this is a driver issue. Any suggestions?

AbdullaSulaimani, Dec 10, 2020
  4. BSOD -System Services Exception - Minidump Analysis

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION BSOD

Its random, it's the first time HIDCLASS.SYS has happened, mostly its system service exception and today I had KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, this time it finally made a minidump file, here you go:

033019-43593-01.dmp

IcarusCSGO, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

BSOD -System Services Exception - Minidump Analysis

1. BSOD -System Services Exception - Minidump Analysis - Similar Threads - BSOD System Services

2. BSOD and crashing minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and crashing minidump analysis: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0-SxwDzMnwZkca6g?e=wtT7sWMy computer keeps crashing when I play some games such as League of Overwatch, however, all my drivers say they are healthy as well as my computer graphics being of good quality. I only have issues on certain games...
  3. BSOD and crashing minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and crashing minidump analysis: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0-SxwDzMnwZkca6g?e=wtT7sWMy computer keeps crashing when I play some games such as League of Overwatch, however, all my drivers say they are healthy as well as my computer graphics being of good quality. I only have issues on certain games...
  4. BSOD minidump analysis is needed

BSOD minidump analysis is needed: MINIDUMP : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tnOuMsuHm0pX-jvjXMhCvxVvieqJ0crf/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-minidump-analysis-is-needed/9f39ab75-d98a-481d-b41d-2e151ac4172d
  5. BSOD minidump analysis is needed

BSOD minidump analysis is needed: Hi,My PC crashes intermittently with the BSOD with the WHEA error Minidump folder contains several crash dumps.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Bzui4686935ehrm1PN33eh8hF7N7AvWK?usp=sharingCan you please help me to identify the problem causing these...
  6. Analysis of BSOD minidump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Analysis of BSOD minidump file: My PC crashed again recently thus making it the second time it has happened for no reason. I built it just a few months ago and all the components are new except for my GTX 1060 which I kept from my old build. So what I'm asking for is help with analyzing the crash dump...
  7. Analysis of BSOD minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Analysis of BSOD minidump file: My PC crashed again recently thus making it the second time it has happened for no reason. I built it just a few months ago and all the components are new except for my GTX 1060 which I kept from my old build. So what I'm asking for is help with analyzing the crash dump...
  8. Analysis of BSOD minidump file

9. BSOD - Minidump file analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Minidump file analysis: Hello my Dell Latitude E6320 crashes BSOD - system service crashexception anytime a usb drive is inserted. This has started after a recent windows update. I used verifier, and the laptop started crashing on startup, with following message: Driver verifier detected...
  10. BSOD - Stop Code: System Service Exception (minidump attached)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD - Stop Code: System Service Exception (minidump attached): Hello, I've recently had a BSOD with the System_Service_Exception stop code. I've since run a MalwareBytes scan to check for viruses or malware (nothing found) and used the System File Checker tool in PowerShell as well (no discrepancies there either). I've attached...