Windows 10: BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Discus and support BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I was on google chrome with many tabs and application open when my computer gave me a BSOD.I went and updated the graphics driver and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by To1998, Nov 24, 2022.

1. To1998 Win User

BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Hello, I was on google chrome with many tabs and application open when my computer gave me a BSOD.I went and updated the graphics driver and the network drivers through device manager. It said I had the best installed one. I looked at the event logger to try and find the driver that gave me an error but I could not. The event log is also filled with warnings for Kernel PnP: The application \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\ImmersiveControlPanel\SystemSettings.exe with process id 24900 stopped the removal or ejection for the de

:)

To1998, Nov 24, 2022

2. System Thread Exception Not Handled?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

The System Thread Exception Not Handled error in Windows mostly occur due to incompatible or old graphics card drivers. System Thread Exception Not Handled error is often displayed along with the Blue Screen of Death

I suggest you to boot into Safe Mode environment and update your graphic drivers.

Method 1: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the latest graphic drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them on your computer.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Method 2:

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 24, 2022
  3. system thread exception not handled / ntfs.sys

Hey, thanks again for the reply!

Please check my 2nd bullet point, with the 2 notes.

-----------

• W10 1809 media creation tool - boots but results in the same error.
    1. Note 1: if I disconnect SSD1, HDD1 (W10 drive systems) the W10 USB can boot!
    2. Note 2: while using W10 USB, If I attempt to reconnect either drive I get BSOD (system thread exception not handled - ntfs.sys)

peter_foss, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Areu Win User

BSOD System thread exception not handled

LAPTOP-4M8F4TH2-(2021-11-03_10-10-17).zip

BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED [​IMG]

Here i send log collector...
    I hope there is a good solution..
    Thank you i will surely wait for the answer

This is the BSOD
    I keep getting disconnected from my wifi, and i found out my network driver keep disconnecting. I tried many things such as flush dns, reinstall driver, windows update... and still doesnt solve the problem.

Thema:

1. BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED - Similar Threads - BSOD SYSTEM THREAD

2. BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I was on google chrome with many tabs and application open when my computer gave me a BSOD.I went and updated the graphics driver and the network drivers through device manager. It said I had the best installed one. I looked at the event logger to try and find the...
  3. BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I was on google chrome with many tabs and application open when my computer gave me a BSOD.I went and updated the graphics driver and the network drivers through device manager. It said I had the best installed one. I looked at the event logger to try and find the...
  4. BSOD system exception thread not handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD system exception thread not handled: HELP! Every time my laptop powers on it BSOD and shows the error code 'system exception thread not handled'. It will then auto-restart and work fine after this. Any ideas on how I can fix this initial boot issue would be great!...
  5. System Thread Exception Not Handled BSOD

System Thread Exception Not Handled BSOD: Recently I've been getting the BSOD with the message "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" and stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. At first this happened maybe once a week, but it has gotten more and more frequent. Links to the dmp files:...
  6. BSOD system thread exception not handled

BSOD system thread exception not handled: My PC just had a BSOD. While following instructions from another post and running verifier my PC was stuck in a crash loop. Booted up after system restore kicked in, good thing I didn't skip the restore point step. I uploaded a .rar with 3 files: the MSinfo32, the older DMP...
  7. BSOD “system thread exception not handled”

BSOD “system thread exception not handled”: System specs: CPU: Intel i5 6600k GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 RAM: G. Skill DDR4 3000mhz 16gb 2x8gb MB: Z170-A Pro Power Supply: Corsair CX 600 My brother tried to log onto my computer to play games and said it blue screened as he tried to click on his profile. Im getting a...
  8. BSOD system thread exception not handled

BSOD system thread exception not handled: Hello :) I recently god this BSOD in an endless loop: STOP CODE: system thread exception not handled win ver: 2004 19041.572 I attach the V2 log as requested. Hopefully you can help me solve this issue. thank you so much! DESKTOP-HOLLOWC-(2020-12-11_20-19-28).zip 170250
  9. BSOD System thread exception not handled.

BSOD System thread exception not handled.: Hello everyone! I'm here with an issue, that came up yesterday afternoon. There was a windows update, PC restarted, and I left it sitting idle for a while, like 40 minutes or so. After I came back, it was sitting on the wimdows restore screen, telling me it failed to...
  10. BSOD System thread exception not handled

BSOD System thread exception not handled: So, a few weeks ago I had a problem with daily blue screens. That problem got fixed since it was a driver that was the problem. Just now, I had another blue screen but this time it was a differant problem. I looked in the events but unfortantly I cannot see what the problem...