Windows 10: BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

Discus and support BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all I am genuinely stumped on this BSOD, I have tried everything, and I still keep getting this error which only happens when my PC is idle for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AhmetBarak, Nov 22, 2022.

1. BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

Hi all I am genuinely stumped on this BSOD, I have tried everything, and I still keep getting this error which only happens when my PC is idle for about 30 minuets to an hour or so when I move my mouse boom it happens. Here is a list of everything I have tried accordingly to solve this issue: Disabled my TPM from Bios.Booted into safe mode, run windows diagnostics through command centre like scf /scannow, all the way through to restorehealth etc windows found nothing no corruption no issues nothing NADA. Uninstalled my GPU drivers completely with DDU then ran all the SFC /scannow commands from

:)

AhmetBarak, Nov 22, 2022

2. how to Fix "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE"

hello, I want to ask how do I resolve the stop code "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE" my laptop is ASUS X456UQ.

satriabrianydnt, Nov 22, 2022
  3. philc43 Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD while booting "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE"

Hello Cyrene_27 BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE :)

Thanks for providing the minidump. The analysis of the most recent dump in WinDBG provides the following information:

philc43, Nov 22, 2022
  4. Cyrene_27 Win User

BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

Windows 10 BSOD while booting "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE"

Hello,

I got this error, "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE". This happens to me like 2 or 4 times when I boot up or restart my pc. Here's my

Minidump

Cyrene_27, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

1. BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE - Similar Threads - BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

2. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  5. What's causing my BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's causing my BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE error?: So I've recently installed a new internal M2 internal ssd Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1tb and a new graphics card GTX4080 FE and installed a new version of Windows 10 on the SSD. Since doing so, I have had multiple BSODs. It happens fairly randomly - while gaming, watching Youtube,...
  6. What's causing my BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's causing my BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE error?: So I've recently installed a new internal M2 internal ssd Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1tb and a new graphics card GTX4080 FE and installed a new version of Windows 10 on the SSD. Since doing so, I have had multiple BSODs. It happens fairly randomly - while gaming, watching Youtube,...
  7. What's causing my BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE: Hi all I am genuinely stumped on this BSOD, I have tried everything, and I still keep getting this error which only happens when my PC is idle for about 30 minuets to an hour or so when I move my mouse boom it happens. Here is a list of everything I have tried accordingly to...
  9. BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE: Hi all I am genuinely stumped on this BSOD, I have tried everything, and I still keep getting this error which only happens when my PC is idle for about 30 minuets to an hour or so when I move my mouse boom it happens. Here is a list of everything I have tried accordingly to...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD while booting "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD while booting "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE": Hello, I got this error, "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE". This happens to me like 2 or 4 times when I boot up or restart my pc. Here's myMinidump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bsod-while-booting-systemptemisuse/2af88632-cfaf-417e-9bb7-368e2873f182