Windows 10: BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b

Discus and support BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed the fresh drivers and was doing what I normally do and my computer crashed to a black screen, I had to hard reset the power to my PC to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AllottedPython, Aug 21, 2016.

1. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b

I installed the fresh drivers and was doing what I normally do and my computer crashed to a black screen, I had to hard reset the power to my PC to get it to boot up. after.

AllottedPython, Aug 26, 2016
  2. axe0 New Member

A few questions hardware-side,
    Could you try to seat the GPU into a different slot?
    Your CPU does not support the 1600MHz frequency your memory is running on, I'm not very familiair with Crucial but is it possible to get the frequency of the memory to 1333MHz?

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b [​IMG]

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b [​IMG]

3. I switched the gpu to the other slot, not sure if that had any impact yet, but my ram is automatically stepped down to 850 MHz by my motherboard and I'm not sure how to change that.

4. axe0 New Member

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b

You could check in the Ai Tweaker Menu in the BIOS for the memory frequency options.

850MHz is an unlikely selection, according to the documentation it should be 800MHz or 1066MHz.

5. I will see if I can boost it up to 1066 MHz. I also think my PSU is going out, almost 5 years old and only 550W

6. axe0 New Member
    From what I saw your memory runs at 1600MHz, this needs to go to 1333MHz.

The 800MHz & 1066Mz mentioning was only because 850MHz isn't possible.

You could always test your PSU, PSU - Test DC Output Voltage - Windows 7 Help Forums, but a 5y PSU may indeed go south slowly.

7. Hopefully its just the PSU, but I have no way of getting a new one for about a week though sadly.

8. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b

I managed to pawn something to get money for a 600 W power supply and so far so good, seems like that was the problem. Thanks so much for your help!

AllottedPython, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b

1. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b - Similar Threads - BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B // hardware.sys BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B // hardware.sys BSOD while gaming: Hi! Recently I am getting BSOD's while playing some games which I know my pc should be able to run, and can run because a while back there was no problems like this BSOD.The minidump file I uploaded is a BSOD while playing Grand Theft Auto V, but I have issues with other...
  3. BSOD and System Reboot - Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD and System Reboot - Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi guys, I need some assistance with a problem I've encountered. Recently I had two BSODs with system's reboot afterwards. First time a few weeks ago I didn't take it too serious, but having a second one today I need to fix what's causing the issue. I isolated the error...
  4. Computer BSOD 0x3b

Computer BSOD 0x3b: For a couple of weeks now, my computer has been bluescreening, sometimes while I am using it, sometimes I will wake up in the morning and it will have happened overnight, and sometimes, the only instance where I have noticed a pattern, is it will bluescreen immediately after...
  5. Frequent crashes from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B

Frequent crashes from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B: Continue to get bsod's from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and I can't narrow it down to anything specific. The crashes happen randomly and never when using the same program. Steps I've done to try and solve the problem: DDU - clean installation of Nvidia drivers Removed all...
  6. BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Good morning. I cant believe it. I just changed the motherboard. Install everything from scratch. I start the computer and just enter windows that blue screen ... I leave the file. DESKTOP-2TUQ8DD-(2020-01-18_13-20-28).zip Win 10 Pro 1909 I infinitely appreciate the help...
  7. BSOD at random occasions (ntoskrln.exe 0x3B System_Service_Exception)

BSOD at random occasions (ntoskrln.exe 0x3B System_Service_Exception): First of all, I tried using dm_log_collector, but it just crashed my pc again.So I have my mini dumps folder right here : MINIDUMPS The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bsod is literally hunting me. It happens at random times during the day, making it impossible for me to figure...
  8. BSOD System_Service_Exception (3b)

BSOD System_Service_Exception (3b): Been getting this particular BSOD on a near constant basis when running high'ish memory dependent games. After a fair amount of trying to fix it up with sfc, driver verifier and removing near anything I can think of that caused the bug, based on similar stories I finally...
  9. Bsod system_service_exception

Bsod system_service_exception: Hello there, I have just installed Windows 10 and this is happening very often: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION After googling about this I came to this forum. I followed this instructions ( but I don't know where to look for help. This is the link for my dump files...
  10. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (0x3b) caused by ntoskrnl.exe

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (0x3b) caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I'm running Windows 10 in a virtual machine that I use for gaming. Whenever I try to launch some games I get a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. The issue happens before the game even loads and I have never gotten to their menus. This seems to be isolated to Avalanche engine games,...