Windows 10: BSOD system_service_exception netio.sys

Discus and support BSOD system_service_exception netio.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi to all. Recently I get BSOD in every 2-3 days with the title error "system_service_exception" "netio.sys". Dump file by "dm_log_collector"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by raya2, Dec 3, 2016.

1. raya2 Win User

BSOD system_service_exception netio.sys

Hi to all.

Recently I get BSOD in every 2-3 days with the title error "system_service_exception" "netio.sys".

Dump file by "dm_log_collector" attached. Attachment 112415

Thank u. *Smile

:)

raya2, Dec 3, 2016
  2. PhFranky Win User

"system_service_exception (netio.sys)" BSOD error on watching videos on Windows 10.

I'm getting BSOD with System_service_exception (netio.sys) too

Here are my dump files.

Minidump

And here is my system info

system info.txt

PhFranky, Dec 3, 2016
  3. gdtzn Win User
    BSOD when browsing the web. "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)"

Hi everyone,

I've been getting this BSOD for the past 2 months while browsing the web and I'm trying to figure what could be causing it. I've been getting the "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)" error displayed on the BSOD and my laptop restarts itself.

Any idea what could be causing it?

gdtzn, Dec 3, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

Both dumpfiles blames
    Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80043b30b51, ffffd00034d3c8b0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswStm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswStm.sys Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!StreamProcessCallout+561 )[/quote] Driver Description: avast! Antivirus Stream Filter driver
    Driver Update Site: http://support.avast.com/

As you can see this a driver for your AVAST antivirus.
    Try to update it to the latest version.
    If you already have the latest version, it could be corrupted, uninstall it and reinstall
    Or completely remove/uninstall it.

You are still on a old windows 10 build. Why?

Also many drivers are old in your system, look at your suppportpage if there are newer versions and update/install.

lifetec, Dec 3, 2016
  5. raya2 Win User
    Driver Description: avast! Antivirus Stream Filter driverDriver Update Site: http://support.avast.com/As you can see this a driver for your AVAST antivirus.Try to update it to the latest version.If you already have the latest version, it could be corrupted, uninstall it and reinstallOr completely remove/uninstall it.You are still on a old windows 10 build. Why?Also many drivers are old in your system, look at your suppportpage if there are newer versions and update/install.[/quote] Thank u. My Avast is uptodate. Ill first contact Avast support and ask them about aswStm.sys. And then go for uninstallation.My windows 10 is old bcuz for some reasons I defered the updates.And can u tell me which one of my drivers are old? bcuz I thought they r update to date!

raya2, Dec 4, 2016
  6. lifetec Win User
    Because you have a old build of windows 10.
    I only report pre 2015 drivers.
    acedrv11 Wed Jan 23 09:19:49 2008

aksdf Mon Jul 22 18:52:38 2013 (51ED6356)
    aksfridge Thu Jul 11 11:33:17 2013

dimmdrive Sat Sep 07 01:37:56 2013

EMP_NSAU Tue Jun 15 03:22:36 2010

fetn63a Tue Mar 26 02:20:02 2013

GsRamDsk Thu Jan 23 06:44:20 2014

hardlock Mon May 27 13:56:10 2013

haStdnetfilter Fri Apr 25 18:32:59 2014

idisplayfilter Fri Jan 17 14:06:42 2014

ISODrv64 Thu Nov 21 02:22:28 2013

MPEVirtual Fri Nov 07 06:56:20 2008

ScpVBus Sun May 05 23:31:26 2013

WmBEnum Tue Apr 27 22:10:19 2010

WmXlCore Tue Apr 27 22:09:26 2010

See if these older drivers are windows 10 compatible or if there are newer versions avaliable.
    To search for explanation of drivers see my signature below.

lifetec, Dec 4, 2016
  7. raya2 Win User
    OK, thank u. Ill update or remove old ones.

raya2, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD system_service_exception netio.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD system_service_exception netio

2. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys: Hi,I recently sometimes got BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys randomly.My computer is a 3 year old notebook. It is fine until recent month. I have no idea why this BSOD keep occurring. I also update the intel graphic driver. The frequency was reduced. But,...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys: Hi,I recently sometimes got BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys randomly.My computer is a 3 year old notebook. It is fine until recent month. I have no idea why this BSOD keep occurring. I also update the intel graphic driver. The frequency was reduced. But,...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  6. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  7. BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2

BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2: Hi, Since 2 days I am continuously getting BSOD while playing Arma 2 every 10 - 20 minutes of gameplay. It started with latest Windows 10 update i think. I uninstalled the only 3 windows update components from Programs and Features but still BSOD wasn't resolved....
  8. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  9. BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys

BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys: Hello, I an having issues with the BSOD error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys when i move my laptop from the table onto my lap. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 to try to remedy the problem from Windows 7. My computer is about 4 years old and I use it for...
  10. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...