Windows 10: BSOD System_Service_Exception while playing games

Discus and support BSOD System_Service_Exception while playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting a BSOD about 10 minutes after starting a game. Seems to happen most consistently with Fortnite. Computer runs fine otherwise. Updated my video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eagely, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Eagely Win User

BSOD System_Service_Exception while playing games

Getting a BSOD about 10 minutes after starting a game. Seems to happen most consistently with Fortnite. Computer runs fine otherwise. Updated my video card drivers as well as windows and the issue hasn't been resolved. Have also tried a system restore but this only seems to fix the issue temporarily. Let me know if you need any more info and thanks in advance for your help!

:)

Eagely, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Jul 7, 2018
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Rudolfos0 Win User

BSOD while gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys & ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD System_Service_Exception while playing games - Similar Threads - BSOD System_Service_Exception while

2. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION while playing a specific game, and computer keeps freezing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION while playing a specific game, and computer keeps freezing...: I have tried everything. Updated my drivers, dism.exe, etc.Here is the link for the minidumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmhL7qC5KgamgX4fOXpGS5fSixPa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-systemserviceexception-while-playing-a/d8287bec-8922-4760-a5b9-9aa66cb13af3
  3. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION while playing a specific game, and computer keeps freezing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION while playing a specific game, and computer keeps freezing...: I have tried everything. Updated my drivers, dism.exe, etc.Here is the link for the minidumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmhL7qC5KgamgX4fOXpGS5fSixPa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-systemserviceexception-while-playing-a/d8287bec-8922-4760-a5b9-9aa66cb13af3
  4. Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION": Greetings to the community! I recently bought PC parts, I kept only my SSD and HDD drives, and the GPU from my old pc. My PC will sometimes crash to a BSoD, and when I say crash, just yesterday it happend 5 times, in a 2 hour session while playing Fallout 4, issue that...
  5. BSOD System_Service_Exception (Netio.SYS) while gaming

BSOD System_Service_Exception (Netio.SYS) while gaming: My wife gets this when playing any game or while trying to boot up said game. Sometimes it does it sometimes not. I have looked up some stuff for it & have already tried uninstilling nvidia network adapter & i believe mcafee (it came w/ the laptop). Thank You in advanced....
  6. BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception

BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception: I recently installed a new hard drive into my system. It began to crash with the System_Service_Exception error. I decided that since I was going to reinstall windows on a SSD anyways, I might as well do it now. So I reinstalled windows on a solid state and everything was...
  7. Random System_Service_Exception BSODs while gaming

Random System_Service_Exception BSODs while gaming: *Title* BSOD usually happens in more graphic intensive games like GTA5 or Elite: Dangerous. I haven't gotten it in games like League of Legends or Hearthstone, which are less intense. 2 most recent Minidump files and the debug file are attached below. Attachment 33280...
  8. BSOD while playing Dota (maybe other games?), SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD while playing Dota (maybe other games?), SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi, I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, and I've had BSODs while playing Dota 2. I have a dump available here: Dropbox - 081915-12875-01.dmp but also the regular zip file attached to this post. This is a pastebin of !analyze -v ************* Symbol Path validation summary...
  9. BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games

BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games: I get the BSOD when playing games. It only occurs when something big happens, (for example on Dragon Age: Inquisition when a dragon scorches the entire field). It happens both when my system is overclocked and when it is not overclocked (I tried both.) I figured it was a...
  10. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing: Hi there, My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a scratch didn't help so any help would be deeply appreciated.*Smile All the neccesary info is attached. 43792

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system_service_exception after 30 minutes of playing games