Windows 10: BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My mother's laptop has been gradually crashing more and more with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONs since Windows 10 pushed an upgrade back in October. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bignose956, Feb 1, 2020.

1. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

My mother's laptop has been gradually crashing more and more with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONs since Windows 10 pushed an upgrade back in October. I published a thread back then to seek support with some other issues the upgrade was causing, but at that time I was unaware of the BSOD errors. My sister has been experiencing...

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

bignose956, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Rudolfos0 Win User
    BSOD while gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys & ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, Feb 1, 2020
  4. ZacOng Win User

BSOD cause by ntkrnlmp.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi Eric, actually this issue persists when I started to use this new laptop, therefore I had run a fresh windows , however this issue still persists. BSOD happens occasionally, and I found out that no BSOD occur if I turn off the fast startup feature.

For your information, I had installed an extra slot of 4 gigs RAM during the purchase of this laptop

Acer A515-51G-50AC

Intel -8250U CPU

4 (inboard) + 4 (slotted ram stick) RAM

Nvidia MX150 2GB DDR5 GPU

1TB HDD + 120 GB SSD

ZacOng, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

2. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b: Hey I'm getting a BSOD often and I think it's some driver issue but after using bluescreenviewer I can't get a handle on what exactly is causing it. It says dxgkrnl.sys and that it happened at dxgkrnl.sys+ed68c. I googled this and tried some solutions but I can't seem to...
  3. BSOD- Critical Process died, System_service_exception, Memory_managent

BSOD- Critical Process died, System_service_exception, Memory_managent: Hello everybody! There's tons of topics about this particular bsod but I tried everything and still I have these bsods. So it started a few months ago and there was a lot of memory_management bsods, so since I wanted more memory anyway, I bought x2 corsair vengeance and...
  4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod when starting up java minecraft server

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod when starting up java minecraft server: I installed windows update kb4524244 around February 14th and my computer started to experience bluescreens only when starting my java Minecraft server. I would get one of the following two error codes on the blue screen: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I...
  5. BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe: CPU: I7 8700K GPU: RTX 2060 MB :Z370 A PRO RAM: kingston khx3200c18d4/8g X2 my dmp file https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FcPlViHdpdyFZG7bWMZ-gEaXmbpRAuz6 hope can help me thanks...
  6. BSOD Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area and System_Service_Exception

BSOD Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area and System_Service_Exception: Hi there, i'm facing intermittent BSOD as: Page_Fault_In_No_Paged_Area System_Service_Exception Windows 10 is Version 1909 (build SO 18363.592) I've already reinstalled Windows 10 today I've attached the V2_Log Collector generated Zip file as per BSOD Posting Instruction...
  7. Bsod system_service_exception

Bsod system_service_exception: Hi there, I've been getting random BSODs for the past month and they are starting to get quite annoying as I can't seem to locate the issue. I've uploaded the V2 log collector zip file to attachments as requested by the posting instructions. 150074
  8. Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BSOD on PC

Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BSOD on PC: Hardware: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME B250M-A CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz Intel8664, level: 6 4 logical processors, active mask: 15 RAM: 17121218560 bytes 15.9GB GPU: GTX 1660 6GB used to be GTX1060 I having BSOD after 5-10min gaming, usually...
  9. BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Good morning. I cant believe it. I just changed the motherboard. Install everything from scratch. I start the computer and just enter windows that blue screen ... I leave the file. DESKTOP-2TUQ8DD-(2020-01-18_13-20-28).zip Win 10 Pro 1909 I infinitely appreciate the help...
  10. BSOD system_service_exception

BSOD system_service_exception: Hi My PC just went into BSOD and restart while I am playing a game. please help kknow the cause of this. Win10 installed few days ago. The dump file here: https://mega.nz/#!KOwzXY5b!F6Vws1V6s...tOEJ5fT-CtCUw8 146518