Windows 10: Bsod system_service_exception

Discus and support Bsod system_service_exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, I have just installed Windows 10 and this is happening very often: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION After googling about this I came to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jleon, Oct 6, 2015.

1. jleon Win User

Bsod system_service_exception

jleon, Oct 6, 2015
  2. Neprut Win User

Windows BSOD issues - Have DMP files

The driver verifier is not the issue here.... The whole point of that command is to BSOD your system and to see which drivers are acting up, that is the reason I posted the .dmp file for that BSOD. Of course I would have disabled that after successfully
    getting the system to crash...

My BIOS is the latest version (American Megatrends Inc. 1.I0, 25-Apr-17), that is the reason the .nfo file is included with the dumps so people are able to see that.

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION is indeed the main BSOD caused by main things over the past few weeks, which is what I am trying to fix.

29JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

26JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

24JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

23JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

22JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

18JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

ect, ect...

If older .dmp files are necessary I can always provide.

Thanks.

Neprut, Oct 6, 2015
  3. nikosdim Win User
    bsod to a new pc

okay thanks. Also as we were talking another bsod occured saying

system_service_exception

nikosdim, Oct 6, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Oct 6, 2015
  5. jleon Win User
    Here it goes

Thanks in advance

jleon, Oct 15, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please check your manufacturer for driver updates
    Code: VSTDPV6 VSTDPV6.SYS Thu Oct 16 02:57:45 2008 (48F69189) VSTCNXT6 VSTCNXT6.SYS Thu Oct 16 02:52:22 2008 (48F69046) VSTAZL6 VSTAZL6.SYS Thu Oct 16 02:53:42 2008 (48F69096) Tppwr64v Tppwr64v.sys Wed Apr 17 14:14:17 2013 (516E9219) Netwsw00 Netwsw00.sys Tue Feb 05 20:00:21 2013 (511156C5) // Intel wifi driver igdkmd64 igdkmd64.sys Tue Nov 27 01:26:05 2012 (50B4089D) // Intel graphics driver HECIx64 HECIx64.sys Thu Sep 17 21:54:16 2009 (4AB293E8) // Intel management driver CHDRT64 CHDRT64.sys Wed Nov 09 22:45:59 2011 (4EBAF497) // sound driver[/quote] If I am correct, all these drivers are provided by your manufacturer.
    If you have trouble updating/finding them please let me know.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bsod system_service_exception - Similar Threads - Bsod system_service_exception

2. Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello, I have been getting alot of BSODs lately when simply watching youtube. It even happened when I was working on coursework. I'm not sure how to fix it having run the sfc scans and DISM command, so I was hoping to uploading the minidump file to find out what was going on!...
  3. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: When gaming after an hour of so I get a BSOD. Here is the minidump: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Aunk63JUkCJfgP5mwhsCxzKh8FLaRQ?e=UvFI9s System Information: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aunk63JUkCJfgP5nAy2ZAbOBv-QZrQ?e=ZIoUor Solutions I have tried: Updating all drivers manually through...
  4. BSOD Issue, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception Bug Check, No Obvious Symptoms

BSOD Issue, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception Bug Check, No Obvious Symptoms: Been having this issue for quite some time now. Have asked about it before but never got to the root of it, and it started to really bugging me again so figure I would try again. My laptop just keeps crashing once every few days, with either the bug check...
  5. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION portcls.sys

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION portcls.sys: Good Morning, Since 2 months I have some BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION on the file portcls.sys. I tried to reinstall windows from a bootable usb device 3 times but the issue isn't solved. Can you please help me ? Thank you very much Kind Regards, Sammy T....
  6. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION; What Failed: portcls.sys

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION; What Failed: portcls.sys: Hello! For the last two weeks I first experience BSOD when I literally just opened my laptop. I really don't have an idea about what happened because I just update windows if there will be any updates available. When I ran my Dell SupportAssist, it gave me this information:...
  7. BSOD and System Reboot - Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD and System Reboot - Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi guys, I need some assistance with a problem I've encountered. Recently I had two BSODs with system's reboot afterwards. First time a few weeks ago I didn't take it too serious, but having a second one today I need to fix what's causing the issue. I isolated the error...
  8. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I keep getting BSOD I think this is related to a driver issue but unable to locate which driver which is causing the issue. I have performed memtest and have 0 errors. I've attached all my dmp files. Only one of these gives any kind of indication with afd.sys as the...
  9. BSOD: System_Service_Exception

BSOD: System_Service_Exception: I recently replaced the CPU, Motherboard, and Ram on an Acer Aspire TC 780A tower. Every once in a while, usually under heavy workloads, I will recieve the "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" Blue Screen Error. I still have the same hard drive that was used for the windows install of...
  10. Can a bad monitor cause BSOD: System_Service_Exception

Can a bad monitor cause BSOD: System_Service_Exception: Hello, i've been having black flickering problem on my monitor for the past 3 weeks, suddenly when starting the pc i had a BSOD named: System_Service_Exception. I would like to know if a faulty monitor can cause for BSOD? I would like to add that i had few BSOD on...