Windows 10: BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" "CRITICAL_PROCESS DIED"

Discus and support BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" "CRITICAL_PROCESS DIED" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my asus zenbook 15 ux533fd keeps getting a blue screen with several different error messages. I did run driver verifier and following error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by z000h, Sep 30, 2020.

1. z000h Win User

BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" "CRITICAL_PROCESS DIED"

Hi,

my asus zenbook 15 ux533fd keeps getting a blue screen with several different error messages. I did run driver verifier and following error messages were given: "ASUSPTPFILTER.sys" and "RTKVHD64.sys"

I will upload the minddumps soon.

What can I do?

:)

z000h, Sep 30, 2020
  2. BobbyBoyd Win User

CRITICAL_PROCESS-DIED in Windows 10

After a lot of thought I have come to conclusion that I do not believe anyone not even Microsoft has a answer as to why the error "CRITICAL_PROCESS-DIED" at boot up. A lot of people have steps we can take to fix this problem but that is where I am baffled
    that they assume that I/we can boot up in any mode. I/WE can not get to the start button or cmd run as administrator or settings from the start menu. Please stop with all the steps you take to fix this problem when before I/WE can begin to step 1 it is assumed
    that we are logged on to our PC. We are not. So anything said or typed after that is meaningless.

I am sorry if I might sound frustrated. It is because I am

BobbyBoyd, Sep 30, 2020
  3. BobbyBoyd Win User
    CRITICAL_PROCESS-DIED in Windows 10

After reading and searching for an answer to my problem. I wanted expand on y comments. Several issues people request to you do not go into detail on certain steps they request you do. My example...Do a system restore. hummmm They do not say how long to
    go back. 3 days ago when it was running great, 2 weeks ago, or 2 months ago and on. For me, I was surprise when system restore even worked but it said it did but it did not repair the problem of the "CRITICAL_PROCESS-DIED" in Windows 10. So, after searching
    and reading and getting nowhere I went ahead and did a second system restore. This time instead of going back to the closest one to this date I went to one that was about 2 weeks ago. But is still booted up and when signing on I go the "CRITICAL_PROCESS-DIED"
    BSOD. So, don't know what else to do and knowing that wasting my time again on searching for answers on the web, I went on to doing something else and came back to this issue later. I then tried a system restore one more time. This time going back a month.
    Right around the time it was upgraded to Windows 10. After finishing the restore I read that the restore did not work and I clicked on ok but to my surprise the PC booted up, said that the restore did work and now I am running. I will post back after I look
    and see what the issue was in the first place. So people if you are stuck with nowhere to turn try doing another system restore, going back a little further in time.

Good Luck,

Bobby

BobbyBoyd, Sep 30, 2020
  4. askwy Win User

Windows 10, bluescreen errors : unexpected_store_exception and critical_process died

Just had 2 bluescreen errors : unexpected_store_exception and critical_process died. What do you do to fix?

askwy, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" "CRITICAL_PROCESS DIED" - Similar Threads - BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED CRITICAL_PROCESS

2. CRITICAL_PROCESS-DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS-DIED: Hi, i tried to turn on my computer but It gave me a famous blue screen with mentioned on the bar error. Im not able to restart on safety mode gives me the same error the only thing I can is to get to BIOS or CMP. on CMP I tried bunch of following commands : sfc /scannow...
  3. CRITICAL_PROCESS-DIED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CRITICAL_PROCESS-DIED: Hi, i tried to turn on my computer but It gave me a famous blue screen with mentioned on the bar error. Im not able to restart on safety mode gives me the same error the only thing I can is to get to BIOS or CMP. on CMP I tried bunch of following commands : sfc /scannow...
  4. CRITICAL_PROCESS-DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD: Hello, I've been having some difficulty with the SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD for two days now. I've ran chkdsk, sfc scannow, and a memory diagnotic to determine my problems which all came back inconclusive. I've reinstalled my NVIDIA Geforce 660 GPU and my WD SSD...
  6. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: I've been encountering BSOD of this type and various others also seen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in the past every once in a while, up to several times a day. I've recently gotten a new MOBO and RAM, so I don't think these are the issues, but am...
  7. Bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled

Bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled: I am on Windows 10 pro version 1803. The first time I noticed the system_thread_exception_not_handled BSOD was when I tried to update to the 1909 version when the system does its initial reboot. After that, the update is reverted. However, I have my computer running 24/7...
  8. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD: Over the last month or so, I have been getting bluescreens or straight up crashes when I turn on my PC/Wake it from hibernate, its honestly getting really annoying to deal with now and I would like to know what is the actual problem with my PC as the BSOD error messages never...
  9. BSOD (System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD (System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled): I had gone out of station for a couple weeks and when I returned, my desktop refused to boot instead giving a BSOD. I analysed the generated dump file and it states that winquic.sys is responsible for the BSOD. I am able to boot fine in safe mode. Please help me to restore it...
  10. Stop code Critical_Process Died

Stop code Critical_Process Died: Hello, Windows 10. Computer (Toshiba Laptop) won't boot today. Unaware of loading any new programs. Put it to sleep and now it won't boot. Start is interrupted by a blue screen: ':( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.' Microsoft collects some information then...