Windows 10: BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Discus and support BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I usually try to fix computer issues myself but at this point everything I have personally tried hasn't worked or hasn't helped me at all to figure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Steven :, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Steven : Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi, I usually try to fix computer issues myself but at this point everything I have personally tried hasn't worked or hasn't helped me at all to figure out what the issue is. Some of the things I've tried include: doing a full computer reset, updating all drivers and running memtest86 to see if it was a ram issue. There are also other weird issues that I've had in regards to Drivers on my computer; One example would be a new Logitech mouse that I got and installed the new drivers for gets recognized but then in the Bluetooth & Other Devices section it shows up as it having a driver errorwhich works fine on other computers.

The most recent couple of BSOD errors I've gotten include the following:

BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED  INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR  PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 91eba0cf-1dd9-4c25-b362-55410a3e5899?upload=true.png

4/5 of them are related to ntoskrnl.exe+3f5780 but I have no clue what to do with this information so ANY help would be great.

DMP Files Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah7OQIRlOMdri0h7ldrUNtfOsRwc?e=aQYI1G

There is one more DMP file that is uploading atm but its almost 1gb big so its taking a while.

My PC Specifications are included in the above OneDrive folder

Please feel free to ask me any other question which might help.

:)

Steven :, Jan 6, 2021

2. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Ethan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on your system. We will certainly help you.

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM, video card problem
    and BIOS.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

We suggest you to kindly follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue and the result of troubleshooting. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

When I start my laptop. It's always restart and show BSOD : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

(Cl.dll). Please give me your suggestion.

Athipphakone, Jan 6, 2021
  4. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

1. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - Similar Threads - BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

2. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello, I am in need of assistance regarding some blue screen issues. I've been getting these PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA at random times, sometimes days to weeks apart. I've already run memtest on each of my ram sticks individually and they've come back with no errors. I...
  3. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD: Hello, I've been having some difficulty with the SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD for two days now. I've ran chkdsk, sfc scannow, and a memory diagnotic to determine my problems which all came back inconclusive. I've reinstalled my NVIDIA Geforce 660 GPU and my WD SSD...
  4. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: I've been encountering BSOD of this type and various others also seen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in the past every once in a while, up to several times a day. I've recently gotten a new MOBO and RAM, so I don't think these are the issues, but am...
  5. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, One of our VFX workstations is BSODing on heavy load. Windows version 1809 (OS build 17763.1039) log file attached. Thanks in advance! 151282
  6. Bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled

Bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled: I am on Windows 10 pro version 1803. The first time I noticed the system_thread_exception_not_handled BSOD was when I tried to update to the 1909 version when the system does its initial reboot. After that, the update is reverted. However, I have my computer running 24/7...
  7. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137748
  8. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137746
  9. BSOD (System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD (System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled): I had gone out of station for a couple weeks and when I returned, my desktop refused to boot instead giving a BSOD. I analysed the generated dump file and it states that winquic.sys is responsible for the BSOD. I am able to boot fine in safe mode. Please help me to restore it...
  10. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, I'm getting bsod at the very start of the laptop. Seems like the update of intel wifi and bluetooth driver caused it (using intel update utility). I used dm_log collector, it seems to run ok but it doesn't create any zip file (it was run as admin). Instead it...