Windows 10: BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M nvlddmkm.sys

Discus and support BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M nvlddmkm.sys in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,i have problem with laptop DELL Precision 7730.from time to time bluescreens appear despite the installation of a new system.. dump name in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jakub Figura, Mar 31, 2023.

1. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M nvlddmkm.sys

Hello,i have problem with laptop DELL Precision 7730.from time to time bluescreens appear despite the installation of a new system.. dump name in attachmed '033023-19406-01'components disk, ram have been checked and tested no found errors i tried all possible ways but nothing helped...maybe can you help me? example i try this solution and enable drive verifier, but https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-systemthreadexceptionnothandledm-1000007e/7db2397b-6743-4d7e-804b-1ecc0863fb1cbut the a system error popped up and i downloaded dump in attachmed name '033123-4859-01.

:)

Jakub Figura, Mar 31, 2023
  2. axe0 Win User

System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled dxgmms2.sys

Hi Asellia,

Welcome to the 10forums.

What driver versions have you tried currently for your graphics?
    If it is the newest version, 361.43, try rolling back the drivers.
    Driver Rollback | NVIDIA
    Code:
    Code:
    Probably caused by : dxgmms2.sys ( dxgmms2!VIDMM_CPU_HOST_APERTURE::UnmapRange+3a )  7: kd> lmvm nvlddmkmstart             end                 module name fffff800`cf870000 fffff800`d048b000   nvlddmkm   (deferred)                  Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys     Image name: nvlddmkm.sys     Timestamp:        Wed Dec 16 15:03:30 2015 (56716F32)     CheckSum:         00BE13AE     ImageSize:        00C1B000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M nvlddmkm.sys [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

3. Windows BSOD, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M, 0x1000007E

Hi AlbertLw

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 091219-15156-01.dmp

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)

IMAGE_NAME: fileinfo.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys

B. Third Party Drivers

igdkmd64.sys - Intel graphics driver

Driver date - Tue Oct 30 02:17:00 2018

C. Recommendations

a. Create a system restore point first so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

b. Update Intel graphics driver to latest either from computer maker's site or from Intel's site.

Vijay_Verma, Mar 31, 2023
  4. PHRV Win User

BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M nvlddmkm.sys

dxgmms2.sys BSOD

Hello,

A while back, my computer lost power while it was installing windows updates. Since then, I've had BSODs every couple days, with various errors pointing to a driver error. These were annoying, but manageable. I tried a few basic troubleshooting steps, like
    using a removal tool for my graphics card drivers and reinstalling, but I didn't do much else.

The last couple days, the BSOD rate has ramped up, and I started seeing "dxgmms2.sys" get listed in the BSODs, which is relatively new.

I followed the instructions
    here.

And here are my dmp files resulting from that:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au4wk9mJt6sJgcFgkEXA4rOFod4-cg?e=wIzEMq

Thanks.

Thema:

BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M nvlddmkm.sys

1. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M nvlddmkm.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M nvlddmkm

2. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M BSOD: Here is my dump file. I could not pinpoint any cause of failure. Help is appreciated.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XJUth_utSVbbfaSUb1XMf60ZEVjPM-f3/view?usp=sharing...
  3. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M BSOD: Here is my dump file. I could not pinpoint any cause of failure. Help is appreciated.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XJUth_utSVbbfaSUb1XMf60ZEVjPM-f3/view?usp=sharing...
  4. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M 1000007e

BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M 1000007e: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\060623-27453-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  5. nvlddmkm BSOD

nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  6. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M nvlddmkm.sys: Hello,i have problem with laptop DELL Precision 7730.from time to time bluescreens appear despite the installation of a new system.. dump name in attachmed '033023-19406-01'components disk, ram have been checked and tested no found errors i tried all possible ways but nothing...
  7. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M: There are only two things I recently changed.Shrink D: to expand C:. C: cannot expand. Expand D: to original size.Add extra 2 two sticks of 8GB ram, mismatch frequency but BIOS set DRAM speed to the lowest speed. 8Gb 3600Mhz+ 8Gb 3200Mhz. Is there any additional steps when...
  8. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M: There are only two things I recently changed.Shrink D: to expand C:. C: cannot expand. Expand D: to original size.Add extra 2 two sticks of 8GB ram, mismatch frequency but BIOS set DRAM speed to the lowest speed. 8Gb 3600Mhz+ 8Gb 3200Mhz. Is there any additional steps when...
  9. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

10. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M 1000007e

BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M 1000007e: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21306.1007 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\041421-18953-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*...