Windows 10: BSOD Systeme Service Exception 3b ntfs.sys

Discus and support BSOD Systeme Service Exception 3b ntfs.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guy, I have some problem on 3 computer which are in a domain controller. Every 48 hours I have a BSOD with system service exception and when I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TBS2019, Feb 19, 2020.

1. TBS2019 Win User

BSOD Systeme Service Exception 3b ntfs.sys

Hi guy,
    I have some problem on 3 computer which are in a domain controller. Every 48 hours I have a BSOD with system service exception and when I do scan with Sophos Endpoint agent. I try sfc \scannow, but it stuck at 59%.
    Here is the total diagnostic, with specification of the PC.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thank you for your reply.
    Best regards.

:)

TBS2019, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Kenjisoh Win User

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi, I've been having BSOD errors. Usually it appears to be System Service Exception, but occasionally Kmode Exception Not Handled error would appear. Both have the same stop code (igdkmd64.sys). DMP and MSInfo files are available in the onedrive link below.

Thank you for your kind assistance!

Link: Files.zip

Regards,

Kenji

Kenjisoh, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Kenjisoh Win User
    SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi, I've been having BSOD errors.
    I'm using a Lenovo Ideapad 500S Laptop. Usually it appears to be System Service Exception, but occasionally Kmode Exception Not Handled error would appear. Both have the same stop code (igdkmd64.sys). DMP and MSInfo files are available in the onedrive
    link below.

DMP and MSInfo files:

Link: Files.zip

DriverView Text File:

Link: DriverView Info.txt

Thank you for your kind assistance!

Regards,

Kenji

Kenjisoh, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Dell Laptop, BSOD System Service Exception

Hi,

Outdated drivers is one of the common reasons why SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and
    Wdf01000.sys error appears.

Considering that the driver verifier detected a violation, it is best to first check for available updates for your drivers. We suggest following the steps on this
    article to update it.

Don't hesitate to update us with the result.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD Systeme Service Exception 3b ntfs.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD Systeme Service

2. BSOD System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD System Service Exception: I'm getting a BSOD occasionally that started a couple weeks ago and has gotten worse.The minidumps pointed to a system file so I ran driver verifier and these are the mini dumps it produced off of 2...
  3. System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys: My Toshiba Satellite Laptop on Winfows 10,still keeps restarting for like the 40th time. And it won't turn to the locker screen, what do I do to fix this? Can anyone help, please? [IMG]...
  4. System Service Exception 3B xC0000005 BSOD - Please help me determine the cause.

System Service Exception 3B xC0000005 BSOD - Please help me determine the cause.: I'm getting BSOD's when trying to reinstall Windows 10 v2004 and rejoin to our corporate domain. ******************************************************************************* * * *...
  5. BSOD System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD System Service Exception: I am randomly getting BSOD screen, some times after 1 month and sometimes every day. I need help debugging my problem. Here is my recent minidump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvosaqT-_cvHlX60M_yLb5hmVDa6?e=qwzgKn Thanks...
  6. BSOD System Service Exception 3b

BSOD System Service Exception 3b: Hey, I've been experiencing random BSOD in the past few weeks. I've tried to analyze the latest BSOD from yesterday, but i can't quite figure out whats wrong. That's what the windbg preview gave me: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64 Copyright c...
  7. System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys: Help pls, when I put a video card in my pc, starts normally but when is charging windows appears a blu screen that says "System Service Exception-Error igdkmd64.sys". But it happens only when i put the video card....
  8. BSOD: System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD: System Service Exception: Hello everyone, I kept on getting BSOD on my new PC for a few days. I'm not sure why this is happening frequently although I have updated all drivers and removed the ones that I think is causing issues. I removed my NVIDIA driver as well as my printer device application yet...
  9. System Service Exception BSOD

System Service Exception BSOD: Hello, I've been frequently having BSOD with the exception System Service Exception. I read online that I should update my drivers but I would appreciate if someone could take a closer look at my dump files to pin point which driver. It might possibly be my usb host...
  10. system service exception rtkvhd64.sys

system service exception rtkvhd64.sys: I have no idea... I tried reinstall many times... about 5 or more... I even use Acer driver and MS auto driver... still crash and no sound after using for awhile. I reinstall Windows and sometime I install driver manually and automatically still sound fked up I'm...