Windows 10: BSOD - tcpip.sys failure

Discus and support BSOD - tcpip.sys failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, In the past couple of weeks I've been getting a BSOD error tcpip.sys failure, stop code: System Service Exception. I've reset tcpip via cmd every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dan6848654, Apr 20, 2021.

1. BSOD - tcpip.sys failure

Hi,

In the past couple of weeks I've been getting a BSOD error tcpip.sys failure, stop code: System Service Exception. I've reset tcpip via cmd every time as well as updated all my network drivers but I still I get the same error. Below is a link to my dump files. Please let me know how to resolve. Thank you.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnxHiZ8pKwWCgr9y-0etS1Hhm7_98A?e=8TCwq5

:)

Dan6848654, Apr 20, 2021

2. Getting Critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys) BSOD on Windows 10 computer

Old title: critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)

Hi,

I keeping getting a random BSOD with "critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)" as the reason. I then have to wait approximately 10 seconds during which time Microsoft are collecting information about the error. This seemed to be introduced after the last
    Windows update Tuesday. I couldn't find the cause so did a system restore and all was fine again until the following morning when Microsoft automatically installed the updates again. A rollback doesn't fix the problem now.

When are Microsoft going to fix it for me?

I have got an old-ish motherboard who's latest BIOS update was 2010 so I can't help but think this may be the reason. I've tried everything else.

Any ideas?

Paul1958007, Apr 20, 2021
  3. BSOD

Hi Ananya,

Base on the 3 dump files that you shared the main cause of your BSOD is a memory failure (ntkrnlmp.exe) and a driver problem (tcpip.sys)

To address this error you can do the steps indicated in the link below to troubleshoot it.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-fix-tcpip...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-ntkrnlmp-exe...

Hope it helps.

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Abram Pinto, Apr 20, 2021
  4. BSOD - tcpip.sys failure

IT Guy Viki, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

BSOD - tcpip.sys failure

1. BSOD - tcpip.sys failure - Similar Threads - BSOD tcpip sys

2. BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys: I'm running into an endless loop of bizzare screen flickering and screen resizing and finally ending up in a BSOD and restart. This is happening only when I connect my laptop HDMI port to a new 32" LG monitor NVIDIA G-Sync 32GN63T. This doesn't happen when I connect the HDMI...
  3. BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys: I'm running into an endless loop of bizzare screen flickering and screen resizing and finally ending up in a BSOD and restart. This is happening only when I connect my laptop HDMI port to a new 32" LG monitor NVIDIA G-Sync 32GN63T. This doesn't happen when I connect the HDMI...
  4. BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Netwtw06.sys failure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netwtw06.sys failure: My laptop keeps getting this blue screen: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Failure: Netwtw06.sys How can I fix this and why this keeps happening? Before the windows updates, I wasn’t having this issue and couldn’t fix it, the pc is stuck in blue screen and nothing is...
  6. BSOD netwtw06.sys failure with PAGE_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

BSOD netwtw06.sys failure with PAGE_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello, I had this issue come up maybe a year ago before it reversed itself somehow but I am getting periodic BSOD crashes due to netwtw06.sys failing. I have been skimming pages for a couple weeks and tried to find solutions, but have yet found an appropriate fix. After...
  7. Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure: The stop code error message is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and shows the Netwtw06.sys failure message. It keeps crashing every 10-15 mins and shows this error, I checked other forum threads and their answers did not help....
  8. rtwlane02.sys failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    rtwlane02.sys failure: My laptop can no longer access WiFi connections. It was working fine at 9:15pm and I had to walk away for a while. When I returned to "wake up" the laptop, it no longer had access to WiFi. I got a rtwlane02.sys failure message after several "restarts' and a hard boot. What...
  9. Dot4.sys failure

Dot4.sys failure: Hello can anybody please help i keep getting this Dot4.sys error causing my computer to crash and get the blue scree and i have no idea as to what is causing it ,i wish Microsoft would leave well enough alone everytime they come out with a new windows **** lie this happens...
  10. BSOD possibly from TCPIP

BSOD possibly from TCPIP: Hi all I am hoping you can help with a BSOD that I am getting. I never have got my windbg symbols to work correctly but my minidumps seem to point to an issue with TCPIP.SYS. Previously it seemed to BSOD when browsing, but this latest one was happened right after I said...