Windows 10: BSOD (tcpip.sys)

Discus and support BSOD (tcpip.sys) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had my Acer V3-575G laptop for over a year now and recently I am getting frequent BSOD while I'm surfing the internet using Chrome. It says it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rique, May 17, 2017.

1. rique Win User

BSOD (tcpip.sys)

I've had my Acer V3-575G laptop for over a year now and recently I am getting frequent BSOD while I'm surfing the internet using Chrome. It says it is caused by driver 'tcpip.sys'. I've read some similar issues and most I've seen suggests updating the network drivers and/or running a system file check. I've done all these and I still get a BSOD. I have only a bit of knowledge on debugging (if this is what it's all about) and such.

If it is worth mentioning, a month ago I tried to return to a previous version of my system using System Restore Point which failed and it caused my user account to be treated like a Guest account (if I understood it right) where all my files were gone and moved to a folder in the Users at C:/.The problem was solved when I uninstalled my Avast Free Antivirus.

Also, if I may ask since I am using a laptop, is it fine to update my drivers using the update files from the official website? I tried running the pre-installed driver updater by Acer when I started getting BSOD and it said that there were no updates so I tried running a third-party program, Driver Booster by IObit and it showed that a lot of my drivers need updating (including some chipsets and SATA which I don't understand). Of course, I only updated my network adapters and the result is that I still get BSOD.

BSOD data here
    Attachment 135494

:)

rique, May 17, 2017

2. ERROR (BSOD)

I am Getting a BSOD with tcpip.sys error.

I think it is because ,I had installed quick heal protection.

What Should I do?

AmanJaiswal008, May 17, 2017
  3. Hugo_1337 Win User
    BSOD crash windows 10 - What failed: tcpip.sys

Hi,

Recently just started getting these BSOD with the stop code Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and a what failed of tcpip.sys.

Any advice on how to sort this would be great

Thanks

Hugo

Hugo_1337, May 17, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD (tcpip.sys)

I'd recommend to remove these programs, known for BSOD issues
    Code: Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public Start Menu\Programs\Driver Booster 3 Public:Start Menu\Programs\Driver Booster 3 Public[/quote] Also, revert back the driver installations from Driver Booster 3.

You best install drivers from Acer only.

Thema:

BSOD (tcpip.sys)

1. BSOD (tcpip.sys) - Similar Threads - BSOD tcpip sys

2. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  3. Multiple BSOD, latest KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed tcpip

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD, latest KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed tcpip: Prior to this one it was SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I can't think of any new SW that was installed prior to this starting. It was kind of infrequent but has become much more frequent to the point of uselessness. I've done memtest86, downloaded all drivers from both...
  4. Multiple BSOD, latest KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed tcpip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD, latest KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed tcpip: Prior to this one it was SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I can't think of any new SW that was installed prior to this starting. It was kind of infrequent but has become much more frequent to the point of uselessness. I've done memtest86, downloaded all drivers from both...
  5. BSOD and .cpuz141_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and .cpuz141_x64.sys: Hi guys, Let me first start off by saying I'm not too technical when it comes to the fine details of troubleshooting. This morning I installed a Windows update, upon downloading it and signing in I BSOD'ed and was given the error message ".cpuz141_x64.sys". Every single time...
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  7. BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys

BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys: Like many others I am the victim of this, it happens more than once a day. It never happened on windows 8.1. At Toshiba's request, I have back-dated my driver to the one that Windows installs with windows 10. I am hoping this fixes the issue, if not, here's my dump 58971
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD possibly from TCPIP

BSOD possibly from TCPIP: Hi all I am hoping you can help with a BSOD that I am getting. I never have got my windbg symbols to work correctly but my minidumps seem to point to an issue with TCPIP.SYS. Previously it seemed to BSOD when browsing, but this latest one was happened right after I said...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...
Tags: