Windows 10: BSOD tcpip.sysNOT HANDLED PC randomly restarts

Discus and support BSOD tcpip.sysNOT HANDLED PC randomly restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all! My computer recently started restarting out of nowhere without showing any form of error up until today, which showed a BSOD with the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Juan Diego Lozano, Feb 18, 2021.

1. BSOD tcpip.sysNOT HANDLED PC randomly restarts

Hi all!

My computer recently started restarting out of nowhere without showing any form of error up until today, which showed a BSOD with the error "cpip.sysNOT HANDLED" as seen in the picture sorry my poor photography skills.

The restarting pattern is completely random, it can happen quite several times in a row, even one after another and some other days it does not restart at all; and it does not restart while doing a precise process, it can happen with any application running, sometimes even in the windows log in screen.

It is a fairly new built pc, the specs are:

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600XT

Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max

RAM: 16GB DDR4 HyperX 3200Mhz

SSD: 512GB M2

GPU: ASUS RTX3070 8GB TUF OC

PSU: 700W Thermaltake

Here is the link to the Minidump file:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag12G-Y-iIIljU_gg5PQOaKYJW_4?e=k1OeTN

Any help is very appreciated!

BSOD tcpip.sysNOT HANDLED PC randomly restarts 44354e0d-778d-47ab-8e2f-ae53807e5a00?upload=true.jpg

:)

Juan Diego Lozano, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Orion1331 Win User

PC restarts randomly with no bsod

Hello, for the past month my pc restarts randomly with no bsod. It happens when im playing games mostly , doesnt matter which. I bought a UPS thinking it was power fluctuations but that is not the case. I've attached the event.

critical.7z

Orion1331, Feb 18, 2021
  3. bbmarley Win User
    BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

BSOD tcpip.sysNOT HANDLED PC randomly restarts 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Tau45 Win User

BSOD tcpip.sysNOT HANDLED PC randomly restarts

Pc restarts randomly

I've got a problem with my pc, it restarts randomly without any bsod, I get event 41 only. Can it be caused by bus speed spikes? Here are some I saw:

BSOD tcpip.sysNOT HANDLED PC randomly restarts 4brp7d5zwgs4-png.png

BSOD tcpip.sysNOT HANDLED PC randomly restarts 6e4084lck2gg-png.png

As you can see the cpu multiplier is set to 40. The bus looks like raising close to 103MHz, it doesn't seem ok.

Here's the setup:
    PSU: Corsair VS 450W
    MOBO: MSI H81M-P33
    CPU: Pentium G3258 @4ghz 1.2V
    RAM: Crucial 8GB 1600MHz CL11
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX950
    HDD: Samsung SP2504C
    ODD: Asus DRW-24F1ST
    Windows 10 64-bit

It's crazy because I can run world of tanks and it will restart over and over, then I would run gta 5 and it will be fine.

Tau45, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

BSOD tcpip.sysNOT HANDLED PC randomly restarts

1. BSOD tcpip.sysNOT HANDLED PC randomly restarts - Similar Threads - BSOD tcpip sysNOT

2. PC restarts randomly with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC restarts randomly with no BSOD: My PC restarts randomly with no BSOD or anything. Just a black screen and straight restart. This has been happening consistently for a week, but has happened like 1-2 times before that as well. It's out lf control now, however. Today, my PC was consistently restarting around...
  3. PC restarts randomly with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts randomly with no BSOD: My PC restarts randomly with no BSOD or anything. Just a black screen and straight restart. This has been happening consistently for 2 days, but has happened like 1-2 times before that as well. It's out lf control now, however. Today, my PC was consistently restarting around...
  4. PC restarts randomly with no BSOD

PC restarts randomly with no BSOD: My PC restarts randomly with no BSOD or anything. Just a black screen and straight restart. This has been happening consistently for 2 days, but has happened like 1-2 times before that as well. It's out lf control now, however. Today, my PC was consistently restarting around...
  5. pc random restart no bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc random restart no bsod: my pc randomly restarts and now im tired of it, i share the logs to see if someone know what the problem could be.log.evtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-random-restart-no-bsod/036945b6-89a2-41bc-8e60-54b8b6218bd9
  6. pc random restart no bsod

pc random restart no bsod: my pc randomly restarts and now im tired of it, i share the logs to see if someone know what the problem could be.log.evtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-random-restart-no-bsod/036945b6-89a2-41bc-8e60-54b8b6218bd9
  7. Pc randomly restarts with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc randomly restarts with no BSOD: This problem started way back in october last year and has been getting worse ever since and at first i thought it may have been my processor as it was quite old at the time so i had everything changed from the motherboard to the processor except the PSU,SSD and HDDs about a...
  8. Pc randomly restarts with no BSOD

Pc randomly restarts with no BSOD: This problem started way back in october last year and has been getting worse ever since and at first i thought it may have been my processor as it was quite old at the time so i had everything changed from the motherboard to the processor except the PSU,SSD and HDDs about a...
  9. Pc randomly restarts with no BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. PC restarts randomly with no bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC restarts randomly with no bsod: Hello, for the past month my pc restarts randomly with no bsod. It happens when im playing games mostly , doesnt matter which. I bought a UPS thinking it was power fluctuations but that is not the case. I've attached the event....