Windows 10: BSOD They just keep coming back.

Discus and support BSOD They just keep coming back. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i had recently been dealing with blue screening problems. Brought my computer up to geek squad and they said my hard drive was bad. Replaced the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Prexay., Nov 19, 2020.

1. Prexay. Win User

BSOD They just keep coming back.

So i had recently been dealing with blue screening problems. Brought my computer up to geek squad and they said my hard drive was bad. Replaced the hard drive and the computer worked fine for 2-3 days, then continued to blue screen loop. After that, they said it would be the motherboard. Got my warranty on the motherboard and completely reinstalled windows. The computer has been running fine for about 1-2 weeks now and Monday it started blue screening again, except it is no longer a loop. I've really only played 2 games to test it out because I'm scared of getting the loop again but when the computer is as desktop it runs fine, with no blue screens. The times it blue screens is when I play the new Call Of Duty Cold War and when I CLOSE Apex Legends. I find it weird that I played cold war for pretty much 2 whole days and did not get a blue screen, but again, appearing out of nowhere the BSOD returns.

[Clarification]
    My computer blue screens either in a game or when exiting a game. Has not blue screened at the desktop as of now.

[Error codes]
    I only have a couple because two of the times it had bluescreened i had gone up to go to the bathroom and came back to the windows password menu.

The Error codes i have gotten so far have been:

Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_area

Kernel_Security_Check_Faliure

Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Attempted_Execute_Of_Nonexecute_Memory

irql_not_less_or_equal

Yes, i have checked the windows diagnostics on the hard drive and SSD, as well as RAM and they all came back clean.

NOTE: Whenever I manually restart the pc or when trying to fresh install windows i get a blue screen of some type.

[Specs]
    i7-9700k
    EVGA RTX 2070 Super
    MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC
    970 EVO NVME M.2 SSD 500GB
    Seagate 2TB Hard Drive
    EVGA 750+ Gold Series Power Supply

I'm leaning more towards the RAM being bad despite the diagnostics telling me it's fine. I've done a lot of research and wanted to know what anyone's thoughts on this are. Open to any answers.
    NOTE: When I play these games I get 150+ Fps I have it capped, and ALL computing runs completely fine and fast, its seems that I'm just receiving blue screens for reasons other than performance and I'm not much of a tech person when it comes to troubleshooting. :/ Forgot to say but this computer is still under a year old..

:)

Prexay., Nov 19, 2020

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    BSOD They just keep coming back. [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Nov 19, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD They just keep coming back. :)

cplpro, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD They just keep coming back. - Similar Threads - BSOD keep coming

2. OneDrive Keeps coming back!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Keeps coming back!: I want OneDrive COMPLETELY off my system. I didn't even realize my documents and desktop were being uploaded to the cloud, completly unnacceptable!This is a fresh installation of Windows 11 Pro.I have uninstalled it and deleted the folder from c:\users\my name\ however it...
  3. OneDrive Keeps coming back!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Keeps coming back!: I want OneDrive COMPLETELY off my system. I didn't even realize my documents and desktop were being uploaded to the cloud, completly unnacceptable!This is a fresh installation of Windows 11 Pro.I have uninstalled it and deleted the folder from c:\users\my name\ however it...
  4. Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I Keeps coming back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I Keeps coming back: Over the week, windows defender keep on remove this virus Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I and I don't know how to get it completely removed. Can someone help please and thanks in advanceHere is the logs for the FRST scan I...
  5. Deleted file keep coming back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted file keep coming back: Hello guys, i noticed file in C named with date and year created its own, i tried deleting it but everytime i restart laptop or shutdown then turn on, it recreates again on C, anyone know why is that happening and what is this file and why did it even create? And how can i...
  6. This keeps coming back...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This keeps coming back...: So not that long ago when I started my laptop there came a message: “scanning and repairing drive C”. I was like okay no worries but every time I restart or something it comes back. I tried to check the drive manually I tried to skip the scanning but nothing seems to work....
  7. Malware keeps coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware keeps coming back: This softonic PUP is coming back after few restarts of the system. How can i completely delete it? [img] 144542
  8. Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...: Hummm, maybe they like my PC a bit too much? Lately I have some trojans that keeps on coming back, no matter how hard I delete them... How can I get rid of these pests? [img] 99069
  9. Message on screen keeps coming back.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Message on screen keeps coming back.: Hi. New to the forum, bit not to tek toys. I have recently set my PC from 8.1 to the free 10 upgrade offer. Everything's fine, 'Except' down in the bottom right hand corner a message keeps coming up.... "Activate Windows. Go to settings to activate Windows." I have gone...
  10. BSOD problem that just keeps coming back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD problem that just keeps coming back: I been having issues with my AMD radeon HD 6670 drivers, I'm using win 10 pro. The driver isnt up to date since it causes conflict with windows 10. Ran memtest86 overnight, no issues. It has something to do with the version of my driver, this issues has happened...