Windows 10: BSOD this month 4th time

Discus and support BSOD this month 4th time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I've been getting BSOD with same error code 0x0000003b lately and I haven't found the cause. V2 Log collector: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LuStea, Dec 16, 2020.

1. LuStea Win User

BSOD this month 4th time

LuStea, Dec 16, 2020
  2. LeoBloom Win User

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Laptop starts work slower and shows BSOD

No, there was no minidump file.

After 4th BSOD, I did the following:

Hopefully, it will solve the issue. I'll post here if BSOD will happen again.

Roman 5678, Dec 16, 2020
  4. BSOD this month 4th time

BSOD roughly 3 times per month

Hello, my computer has been blue-screening roughly 3 times per month since October 2018. I don't know much about how to go about searching for the cause, but I did start collecting memory mini-dumps.

2019-01-04 dump:

BugcheckCode 292, Parameter 1 = 0x0

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AphKGS-86UWxkk5FXwR8J8fsWHdq

2019-01-03 dump:

BugcheckCode 292, Parameter 1 = 0x0
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AphKGS-86UWxkklW6sANCfY55MdV

Specs:

• Windows 10 Home 64-bit (Build 17134)
    • Intel Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4GHz, currently not overclocked
    • ASUS R9 280 Series 3GB
    • Corsair Vengeance Pro, 2x 8GB
    • Western Digital 1TB Black HDD
    • Corsair HX850i

Other notes:

I only have Windows Defender (fully up to date) and Malwarebytes (Free 3.2.2, PC scanned 4 weeks ago).

From what I have found in Event Viewer, both of these are BugcheckCode 292 with a Parameter 1 of 0x0. That seems to indicate WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, "fatal hardware error" and "machine check exception".

In the last 3 months:

• 5 out of 9 BSODs are listed as BugcheckCode 292.
    • 3 out of 9 are listed as BugcheckCode 0. I cannot find any information about this.
    • 1 is listed as BugcheckCode 24, and as it was an isolated case from two months ago, it is probably irrelevant

I put the computer to sleep mode frequently due to slow boot times. However, on rare occasion when attempting to wake the computer, I will hear the PC case fans rev up for half of a second, then the entire PC returns to sleep mode. When this happens, it
    takes 3-6 attempts to wake the PC. I suspect the hardware error occurring may be a dying PSU. It also seems to coincide with when I am using 8+ GB of RAM, but that's not always the case. Still, it could be a RAM problem.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

FailsWithTails, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

BSOD this month 4th time

1. BSOD this month 4th time - Similar Threads - BSOD month 4th

2. BSOD multiple times over the last month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD multiple times over the last month: My pc has BSOD multiple times over the last month each with a different error code. I dont know if its a ram issue or something more serious. Along with BSOD my games and sometimes other programs crash to desktoplast few things in the "mini dump" folder dont know which is...
  3. BSOD multiple times over the last month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD multiple times over the last month: My pc has BSOD multiple times over the last month each with a different error code. I dont know if its a ram issue or something more serious. Along with BSOD my games and sometimes other programs crash to desktoplast few things in the "mini dump" folder dont know which is...
  4. BSOD multiple times over the last month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 4th BSOD of the day, no idea why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4th BSOD of the day, no idea why: I was not running any demanding programs when these BSODs occurred. I have clean reinstalled the system a week before, started in safe mode, nuked and reinstalled the drivers, the problem persists. The link below is the zip file for the minidump. Would really appreciate any...
  6. 4th BSOD of the day, no idea why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4th BSOD of the day, no idea why: I was not running any demanding programs when these BSODs occurred. I have clean reinstalled the system a week before, started in safe mode, nuked and reinstalled the drivers, the problem persists. The link below is the zip file for the minidump. Would really appreciate any...
  7. KB4550945 installed for the 4th time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4550945 installed for the 4th time: I have KB4550945 installed for the fourth time. Is this normal ? I noticed that after each install, my boot time increases up to two minutes. Anyone has same issue Any suggestions? ?[ATTACH]?...
  8. BSOD roughly 3 times per month

BSOD roughly 3 times per month: Hello, my computer has been blue-screening roughly 3 times per month since October 2018. I don't know much about how to go about searching for the cause, but I did start collecting memory mini-dumps. 2019-01-04 dump: BugcheckCode 292, Parameter 1 = 0x0...
  9. Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month.

Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month.: Had this problem for over a year, don't know what's causing it. 116283
  10. BSOD a few times a month while on desktop/internet

BSOD a few times a month while on desktop/internet: Hey I started getting some blue screens a few months ago, at first it seemed pretty rare so I didn't think too much of it. Lately it's starting to happen more frequently. So far I have only got it when I am on my desktop, the internet, or watching a movie. I play alot of...