Windows 10: BSOD Thread Stuck in Device Driver atikmdag.sys dxgkrnl.sys

Discus and support BSOD Thread Stuck in Device Driver atikmdag.sys dxgkrnl.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone! For the past couple of months, whenever I play games most commonly Call of Duty Modern Warfare, I encounter BSODs every so often. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ryan, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Ryan Win User

BSOD Thread Stuck in Device Driver atikmdag.sys dxgkrnl.sys

Hello everyone! For the past couple of months, whenever I play games most commonly Call of Duty Modern Warfare, I encounter BSODs every so often. I've tried a lot of things such as uninstalling drivers with Display Driver Uninstaller and reinstalling various others to no avail. Also much earlier on, I noticed my GPU temperatures were really high 70-80 degrees C so I got new fans and changed the fan tuning in Radeon Software which only made the problem a bit less frequent.

If this helps at all, whenever I do bluescreen, the lights on my Vega 64 turn off.

Here are my PC components:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X

MOBO: ASUS B450 AMD

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 120-GP-0650-X1, 650 G+

GPU: MSI RX Vega 64

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz

Here is what Blue Screen View gave me:

https://mega.nz/folder/DXQSGJhK#vICuomERnRRFWiPE0PpTYQ

Thank you for any help! By the way, I'm not the best with computers so I might be a little ignorant when it comes to solutions.

Have a nice day!

:)

2. rhscz Win User

Thread stuck in device driver while playing csgo - atikmdag+dxgkrnl

Thread stuck in device driver while playing csgo - atikmdag+dxgkrnl
    I often get bsod Thread_stuck_in_device_driver while playing csgo. I have freshly(maybe 1 week ago) installed windows 10 creators update (i must reinstall because upgrade from anniversary update doesn't work). bsod was aslo on anniversary update and i somehow repaired but i can't remember how i fixed that. I think i somehow got another dxgkrrnl.sys for same os file and i replaced it.
    P.S. i have all drivers needed installed.
    Attachment 138246

rhscz, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Atikmdag sys???

Just got a custom built computer from cyber power pc and within two hours got a Blue screen of death with Atikmdag sys. What the hell does that mean and how can I fix it?

forrestcastleberry, Oct 18, 2020
  4. BSOD Thread Stuck in Device Driver atikmdag.sys dxgkrnl.sys

QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD

This was probably caused by the following module:
    qcamain1.sys (Qcamain10x64+0x108678)

Bugcheck code: 0x1D3 (0x333, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)

Error: CUSTOM_ERROR

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: qcamain1.sys .

Google query: qcamain1.sys CUSTOM_ERROR

Using WhoCrashed I found this thread: QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD (Code 37 Error) however without
    solution, locked.

I did get BSOD almost everytime I moved the laptop.

This worked for me:

unscrew wifi module, push a little into the socket. Screw in. DONE

Horus-3-Echo, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Thread Stuck in Device Driver atikmdag.sys dxgkrnl.sys

1. BSOD Thread Stuck in Device Driver atikmdag.sys dxgkrnl.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD Thread Stuck

2. BSOD : Thread stuck in device driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD : Thread stuck in device driver: I recently got my pc built and I've noticed that when I'm playing games or doing other stuff, it sometimes starts to feel a little choppy and laggy-ish and then it crashes giving the error Thread Stuck in Device DriverIt has happened alot of times with me, it works perfectly...
  3. BSOD thread stuck in device driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD thread stuck in device driver: Hi, I have been getting the BSOD on my new pc. Here are the specs: Motherboard: asrock b450m hdv r4.0 Bios version p3.70 Cpu: ryzen 3 3200g part # yd3200c5fhbox Ram: 1x8gb gskill aegis 3000 mhz Ssd: kingston 120gb Psu: 400watt Os: windows 10 pro fully updated Drivers:...
  4. Thread stuck in device driver BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thread stuck in device driver BSOD: Hello everyone, I have been having this error while playing X-Plane 11. I am reinstalling it as I am typing. I updated all my drivers to the newest version including my RX Vega 54. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  5. BSOD Device driver stuck in thread

BSOD Device driver stuck in thread: Have no clue why i get this, all my drivers are updated to the newest. Here`s a link to a folder with my dump files and sysinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgdnkJ74kZzOlX34CFIrFWZBPnYQ?e=p12wbi...
  6. BSOD - Thread Stuck in Device Driver

BSOD - Thread Stuck in Device Driver: Hello I bought this PC, second-hand, works great in many ways but every so often I get the BSOD with the above stop code. I've updated all drivers in Device Manager and all Windows Updates are fine. Not sure what else to do Here is the link to my dmp and msinfo files....
  7. BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver

BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver: Hi, I am getting BSODs and the error message it gives is: Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys) I believe that is the Qualcomm Atheros Network driver, but mine is up to date to the last Windows8 compatible driver on the Atheros website. This leads me to believe...
  8. Thread stuck in device driver while playing csgo - atikmdag+dxgkrnl

Thread stuck in device driver while playing csgo - atikmdag+dxgkrnl: Thread stuck in device driver while playing csgo - atikmdag+dxgkrnl I often get bsod Thread_stuck_in_device_driver while playing csgo. I have freshly(maybe 1 week ago) installed windows 10 creators update (i must reinstall because upgrade from anniversary update doesn't...
  9. BSOD Thread stuck in device driver

BSOD Thread stuck in device driver: Here is my computer: A10-7850K 3.7GHz Quad-Core, FBM-02 MicroATX Mini Tower - System Build - PCPartPicker Occasionally when I'm multitasking on the computer, it will have this error: Attachment 99662 I will attach all logs in a compressed file for your viewing pleasure:...
  10. BSOD Thread stuck In Device Driver

BSOD Thread stuck In Device Driver: Every so often (once every two or three weeks) it's quite random, normally when playing games. The game normally freezes and then the BSOD occurs. I am quite good with computers on the basic side of things but all this BSOD solving seems quite complicated so I might get a...