Windows 10: BSOD 'Thread stuck in device driver' error code 0x000000EA

Discus and support BSOD 'Thread stuck in device driver' error code 0x000000EA in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My system freezes for a few seconds and then BSOD gets displayed showing 'Thread stuck in device driver'. This happens randomly. I updated the BIOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rashmi93, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Rashmi93 Win User

BSOD 'Thread stuck in device driver' error code 0x000000EA

My system freezes for a few seconds and then BSOD gets displayed showing 'Thread stuck in device driver'. This happens randomly. I updated the BIOS version but the problem still persists. All the other drivers are updated. I am using AMD E1-6010 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics. Please help..

:)

Rashmi93, Nov 3, 2016

2. What Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 15e means ?

I formatted the PC but I was still getting BSOD, the error code those times was 0x000000ea .

I noticed that my Surge protector was burned out so I replaced it and installed a UPS.No more BSOD. Problem solved.

georgezene, Nov 3, 2016
  3. stop code error/ thread stuck in driver device

We appreciate the update. We're happy to know that the issue has been resolved. We're here if you need us.

Best regards.

Patricia Yu, Nov 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Rashmi93,

Welcome to the 10forums and apologies for the delay.

Are you still in need of help?

axe0, Nov 6, 2016
  5. Rashmi93 Win User
    Yes I am still in need of help.

Rashmi93, Nov 6, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD 'Thread stuck in device driver' error code 0x000000EA - Similar Threads - BSOD 'Thread stuck

2. Thread Stuck in Device Driver error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thread Stuck in Device Driver error code: Have been gotten this error code a few times over the past month, but recently I have gotten it like 3 times within the last week, and that is only from what I have seen with my own eyes. I have tried looking around for possible solutions to the problem, but many places I...
  3. Thread Stuck in Device Driver error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thread Stuck in Device Driver error code: Have been gotten this error code a few times over the past month, but recently I have gotten it like 3 times within the last week, and that is only from what I have seen with my own eyes. I have tried looking around for possible solutions to the problem, but many places I...
  4. "Thread Stuck in Device Driver" BSOD Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Thread Stuck in Device Driver" BSOD Error: Today I powered on my PC and after few seconds, I got a BSOD with this error, "Thread Stuck in Device Driver".I found this thread and that's why I'm sharing minidumb file and systeminfo.minidumb: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq3dgSw3op_ElXxAFq9_HGr6weFR?e=rUZQJOsystemifo:...
  5. BSOD thread stuck in device driver

BSOD thread stuck in device driver: Hi, I have been getting the BSOD on my new pc. Here are the specs: Motherboard: asrock b450m hdv r4.0 Bios version p3.70 Cpu: ryzen 3 3200g part # yd3200c5fhbox Ram: 1x8gb gskill aegis 3000 mhz Ssd: kingston 120gb Psu: 400watt Os: windows 10 pro fully updated Drivers:...
  6. Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error - Bug Check Code: 0x000000ea DirectX Graphics Kernel....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error - Bug Check Code: 0x000000ea DirectX Graphics Kernel....: Good afternoon. I recently updated a users PC and ran the Dell support assistant for the maintenance on his laptop, it found a few things to update and did as normal. A few days after I did that the user reached out to let me know he receives this error whenever he attempts...
  7. Thread stuck in device driver BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thread stuck in device driver BSOD: Hello everyone, I have been having this error while playing X-Plane 11. I am reinstalling it as I am typing. I updated all my drivers to the newest version including my RX Vega 54. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  8. THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER 0x000000EA Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 News
    THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER 0x000000EA Blue Screen Error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]With a failed attempt to use the Graphics rendering capabilities of a computer, is made by a program, Windows 10 might throw a Blue Screen error saying THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER. The Stop Code for this Blue Screen error [...] This post THREAD STUCK IN...
  9. BSOD Thread stuck in device driver

BSOD Thread stuck in device driver: Here is my computer: A10-7850K 3.7GHz Quad-Core, FBM-02 MicroATX Mini Tower - System Build - PCPartPicker Occasionally when I'm multitasking on the computer, it will have this error: Attachment 99662 I will attach all logs in a compressed file for your viewing pleasure:...
  10. BSOD Thread stuck In Device Driver

BSOD Thread stuck In Device Driver: Every so often (once every two or three weeks) it's quite random, normally when playing games. The game normally freezes and then the BSOD occurs. I am quite good with computers on the basic side of things but all this BSOD solving seems quite complicated so I might get a...