Windows 10: BSOD totally random, Critical Process Died and Unexcepted Store Except

Discus and support BSOD totally random, Critical Process Died and Unexcepted Store Except in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have some problems with my PC. After that Creators Update i get some BSODs with 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED' and sometimes 'UNEXCEPTED STORE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by andreib14, Jun 8, 2017.

1. andreib14 Win User

BSOD totally random, Critical Process Died and Unexcepted Store Except

Hello,
    I have some problems with my PC.
    After that Creators Update i get some BSODs with 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED' and sometimes 'UNEXCEPTED STORE EXCEPTION'.
    The problem is Windows 10 don't create mini-dumps even I selected correctly settings to create dumps (i try to get other bluescreen and if i get with other reason minidump is created so it's not about dump settings). The problem no.2 is after BSOD PC restarting and say 'Reboot And Select Proper Boot Device" and in BIOS after a BSOD with that reasons my SSD dissapear. Windows is installed on SSD.
    I get BSOD when I play for example Counter Strike Global Offensive and still get when I listen music on Youtube.
    Now I've tried:
    1. sfc /scannow , rebuild a image with some cmd commands, chkdsk
    2. remove my dedicated sound card
    3. fresh install of Windows
    4. antivirus scan
    5. reinstall drivers
    6. i checked with sea tools ssd with long generic test and i get PASS
    7. no bad sectors on my ssd
    8. ssd have life over 95%
    9. i have fans and Noctua NH-D14 as cooler so it's not a temperature problem

And still don't know the problem...

PC Specs:
    i7 4790k, Gigabyte B85M-HD3, 16GB DDR3 HyperX, 520w Power Supply, Asus Xonar DS sound-card, Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
    All the components are STOCK and no overclock.
    Sorry for my english but i writed fast because i want to find what's the problem with my PC.
    ps: BSODs are randomly for example 1 day no bsod, another day 1 bsod, and today 3 bsod in 1 hour.

Attachment 138722

:)

andreib14, Jun 8, 2017

2. Unexpected store exception and critical process died (random)

My windows 10 Aus pc is showing me two BSOD unexpected store exception and critical process dies. It is very frustrating and is random. There is no specific app that leads to the blue screen death. Please help me. I have tried opening some dump files but
    I haven't been able to decipher them correctly.

MuhammadRafiqueVW, Jun 8, 2017
  3. SilicaS Win User
    Sound system noticeably weaker after a series of BSOD

Hi, I'm not really good at technology but I'm trying to save my laptop from being brick'ed. Here it goes. I own a ASUS X555L laptop bought one year ago. I was playing League and suddenly my screen froze out of the blue. After that disaster, I've been getting
    BSOD about Unexcepted Store Exception and Critical Process Died. Whenever I boot my laptop up, I sometimes enter Aptio Utility Setup and I am dumbfounded on what to do. I've been hearing crackling noises whenever my laptop boots up properly and then it would
    BSOD. Any thoughts on what's happening to my laptop?

SilicaS, Jun 8, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

W7F? If that is Windows 7 Forum it is better to use Windows 10 Forum tool: BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

Although you have reinstalled Windows, it is still recommended to remove Driver Booster 4 to prevent making the situation worse.

axe0, Jun 8, 2017
  5. andreib14 Win User
    I uploaded a zip with that software.
    So, i should uninstall driver booster? I really like it because I can update all my drivers every day.

andreib14, Jun 8, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    The tool from our BSOD Posting Instructions doesn't create files like eventSys.txt and eventApp.txt, just event.txt *Smile

Yes. I do understand you may like it, but almost all drivers are available at the support page of Gigabyte for your system.

Is the firmware of your SSD up to date?

axe0, Jun 8, 2017
  7. andreib14 Win User
    If Kingston Software display correctly i think yes i have the last firmware.

BSOD totally random, Critical Process Died and Unexcepted Store Except [​IMG]

andreib14, Jun 8, 2017
  8. andreib14 Win User

I was in FIFA 16 + Chrome with youtube in background and randomly chrome freezing, then close it, all pc freeze it and after all KERNEL DATA IN PAGE ERROR bsod. *Sad

andreib14, Jun 8, 2017
  9. axe0 New Member
    If you want to post about a BSOD, use the DM log collector to provide more information.
    With the 0x7A a few parameters are important to know to suggest troubleshooting steps.

axe0, Jun 8, 2017
  10. andreib14 Win User
    But no minidump created because of Insert Boot Media problem after BSOD.

andreib14, Jun 8, 2017
  11. axe0 New Member
    I've finally found why no dump is created.
    Code: Event[6713]: Log Name: System Source: volmgr Date: 2017-06-09T22:41:18.794 Event ID: 161 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: WEFX-PC Description: Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.[/quote]

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

12. andreib14 Win User
    Ok. I will try in this night Memtest and then i will come back.

andreib14, Jun 8, 2017
  13. andreib14 Win User

I let my PC overnight and after 9 PASS 0 errors.

andreib14, Jun 9, 2017
  14. andreib14 Win User
    I was so sleepy and i forgetted the photo, but it was 9 PASS without errors. I use this program some years ago and I know it...

andreib14, Jun 9, 2017
  15. axe0 New Member
    Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

*Arrow Run SeaTools DOS to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run the long test.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use option TWO with parameter /r
    Upload the chkdsk log *Arrow Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log - Windows 7 Help Forums

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

Thema:

1. BSOD totally random, Critical Process Died and Unexcepted Store Except - Similar Threads - BSOD totally random

2. BSOD 'UNEXPECTE STORE EXCEPTION' and 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 'UNEXPECTE STORE EXCEPTION' and 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED': Hey. Im facing both these bsod every few hour, mostly its UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION.My laptop is lenovo Y520. Recently i changed hdd disk to sdd and 1x 8gb ram to 1x 16gb ram.Constantly getting these issues while playing games. I did all the scans already like sfc/scannow,...
  3. BSOD 'UNEXPECTE STORE EXCEPTION' and 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD 'UNEXPECTE STORE EXCEPTION' and 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED': Hey. Im facing both these bsod every few hour, mostly its UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION.My laptop is lenovo Y520. Recently i changed hdd disk to sdd and 1x 8gb ram to 1x 16gb ram.Constantly getting these issues while playing games. I did all the scans already like sfc/scannow,...
  4. BSOD 'UNEXPECTE STORE EXCEPTION' and 'CRITICAL PROCESS DIED'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: I've been experiencing either of the two BSOD's which are Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died back to back, they do not occur unless the laptop is under considerable load (i.e gaming or multiple chrome tabs along with IDE(s). I encountered this problem for...
  6. Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: I've been experiencing either of the two BSOD's which are Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died back to back, they do not occur unless the laptop is under considerable load i.e gaming or multiple chrome tabs along with IDEs. I encountered this problem for the...
  7. Critical process died and unexpected store exceptions

Critical process died and unexpected store exceptions: Hello, I've been having issues with getting both critical process died and unexpected store exceptions that cause a BSOD. Occasionally the unexpected store exception will cause a "Boot device not found" upon restart, which is fixed upon another restart. The critical process...
  8. Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: About a week ago I got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD, the very first BSOD I had gotten in almost two years of owning the computer. Following this, I would frequently get both this and Critical Process Died. I tried every solution I could find online, including...
  9. BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died: Hello, I have 2 types of blue screen of death BSOD problems. First there was only this "unexpected store exception" error, after I tried some things on the system and even did the repair by installing windows again this other error also appeared, "critical process died"....
  10. Critical Process Died & Unexpected Store Exception

Critical Process Died & Unexpected Store Exception: Hello, I've been getting a bunch of these BSODs for a very long time. It's been fairly frustrating to try and figure out what's been happening since the PC hangs long before it manages to dump any sort of meaningful logs as to why the BSODs occur. I've only had one exception...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i7 4790k b85m d3h random crash

2. critical process died windows 10 ltsb