Windows 10: BSOD transfer from Ethernet network to Bluetooth network

Discus and support BSOD transfer from Ethernet network to Bluetooth network in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I am happy that there is the community here so I have an opportunity to find computer problem by professionals. At this time I meet the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by c041137, Dec 22, 2018.

1. c041137 Win User

BSOD transfer from Ethernet network to Bluetooth network

Hello Everyone,
    I am happy that there is the community here so I have an opportunity to find computer problem by professionals. At this time I meet the BSOD when I transfer my Internet from Ethernet network to Bluetooth network. The specific manifestation is that everytime I disable Ethernet network and then open mobile bluetooth tethering to share my phone's (Galaxy s8+) internet connection using Bluetooth to computer. The result is that the computer is able to connect internet but the screen would freeze after a few seconds, and it finally changes to blue screen with error code: Invalid MDL Range.
    My computer is GIGABYTE BRIX PRO 4770R with Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 device.
    Up to now, I try every methods I have ever seen. I upload two dump zip files in attached files using both dm_log_collector and log collector v2-beta15. Hope for your help.
    Any problem just remind me. Thank you!

DESKTOP-UQ9TDBK-(2018-12-11_15-41-25).zip
    DESKTOP-UQ9TDBK-11-Dec-18_153139_60.zip

:)

c041137, Dec 22, 2018

2. Configuring NAS to my home network

Change the GB ethernet switch with the router. The router as the first step will create it's own network, so you can have one subnet for all of your devices.

lilhasselhoffer, Dec 22, 2018
  3. MikeTyson Win User
    How to transfer data on a network?

Hey guys,

I have a large file I need to transfer from my Macbook to my PC, but it's too big to fit on a DVD and my USB drive isnt big enough

Is there a way to do it via an ethernet cable? Or my wireless network?

bearing in mind I have no idea how to do this if there is a way

Some advice pleasE?

Thanks!

MikeTyson, Dec 22, 2018
  4. BSOD transfer from Ethernet network to Bluetooth network

Network Transfer slows down

im guessing you would have an on-board ethernet adapter. correct?

very interest problem.

how many other users are on the network?
    and what is the route you are connected to this file server. eg, though a switch then router or a couple of switches and routers?

gigabit network?

im just trying to sus out any possible network issues

lol ok never mind, i didnt read far enough to realise you fix it

CAPITAL LETTERS, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

BSOD transfer from Ethernet network to Bluetooth network

1. BSOD transfer from Ethernet network to Bluetooth network - Similar Threads - BSOD transfer Ethernet

2. Unidentified network on ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unidentified network on ethernet: The other day I was on my computer when I lost internet connection to my computer but it was fine for everything else in my house I prior to this happening I did not touch anything to do with my Ethernet or anything that could just disable my internet. I use à TP-link AV600...
  3. Ethernet Network Adapters

Ethernet Network Adapters: Probably a highly novice question, but where do I go in Windows settings to find out if a given computer has a single or dual band ethernet network adapter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-network-adapters/53587442-9d86-4398-b345-65a749b02eb6
  4. ETHERNET PORT AND NETWORK

ETHERNET PORT AND NETWORK: Hi I bought from the market USB Ethernet Adapter Version QTS1081B no 9700 and it has CD for driver installationhence may laptop has no CD drive so where can i download applicable driver from?...
  5. Ethernet network issue on Home network

Ethernet network issue on Home network: Ok, my problem is that every time I restart or shutdown or reboot my computer, windows 10, 2004 version, build 19041.572, I cannot see any of the other computers on my home network nor can I see my own computer listed in File Explorer under Network. But I can see Media...
  6. Dekstop ethernet network

Dekstop ethernet network: Hello, i have got a problem that my windows computer occasionally turns of internet and it turns back on, it messes up the stream and needs to reconnect the internet, I use ethernet instead of WIFI and it does it as often as about 30 minutes or 1 hour....
  7. Ethernet network connection

Ethernet network connection: I have desktop computers, windows 10 pro and windows 10 home. Both have file sharing enabled but unable to share public folders. Got a message saying can't get access, check antivirus programme....
  8. network/ethernet

network/ethernet: Hello! I would like to know how can I rename my network/ethernet of my pc. Is there any one to help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/networkethernet/0bd709aa-2a13-4253-a932-6f803fa868b3
  9. ethernet network

ethernet network: how can I change the name of my ethernet network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-network/1cd3a739-a480-4490-9866-79a08a3b5526
  10. BSOD when connecting to network (Ethernet and Wifi)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when connecting to network (Ethernet and Wifi): Debug report attached. Attachment 27187 10844

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting blue screen when moving from ethernet to wireless on surface 2019