Windows 10: BSOD - Tried EVERYTHING so far. Need help.

Discus and support BSOD - Tried EVERYTHING so far. Need help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So a few days ago my computer started giving me the BSOD with the typical message "ran into an error and needs to restart" At first the Stop Code was:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MamaAndii, Feb 25, 2020.

1. MamaAndii Win User

BSOD - Tried EVERYTHING so far. Need help.

So a few days ago my computer started giving me the BSOD with the typical message "ran into an error and needs to restart" At first the Stop Code was: Critcal Process Died. It would happen when I was working on my computer with chrome or even when I wasn't doing anything. I do have the sleep settings turned off. I have tried just about everything to fix it with no luck. Here are the steps I have taken over the past few days:

1. Tried sfc/scannow - finished with errors it can't fix. forget exactly what it says but its always the same.

2. dism - restore health command= crashes to BSOD

3. Restore Windows - can not find any saved restore points.

4. Checked drivers - they all are fine. No yellow exclamation and none that are unknown.

5. chkdisk - went through, found problems, restarted and fixed problems!! woot! nope

6. sfc/scannow AGAIN to see if everything is resovled- NOPE Same message.

7. Decided to try to just Reset Windows save personal files cuz I am over it. Crashed to BSOD with NEW stop code: Memory Management...

Let me add a few things... I do NOT have the Windows10 disk/USB with me. Moved and it is still in our old state. My PC does not have a CD/DVD ROM. I do not have any extra USBs around to download anything to it and live way too far from a walmart to grab one.

Any ideas on what to do next?

:)

MamaAndii, Feb 25, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 25, 2020
  3. kevpc Win User
    advice needed for x4 955 overclock, please

ok guys. i upped the multiplier to x18.5 and voltage to 1.500, 1 step at a time, continuous BSOD. just as experiment, tried multiplier at x19 and tried voltage up to 1.525 with same results. bsod all the time. didn't try going backwards with voltage though, as didn't realise it might work. atm am back at x18 multiplier and 1.450 volts. temp goes up to 61 degrees but no bsod so far. what do i try next then chaps? just that little bit higher cpu and stable would be happy.

to Kei. tnx for suggestion. do you want me to put my first post from here as a new post/topic in forum you suggest? dont want to offend anyone that is trying to help me here.

kevpc, Feb 25, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

1. BSOD - Tried EVERYTHING so far. Need help. - Similar Threads - BSOD Tried EVERYTHING

2. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help, I've tried everything.: Hello guys, I've tried everything and i can't find a solution. My internet while playing games or on the internet will disconnect and reconnect within seconds. This is on ethernet connection too. I look at my event viewer and this error comes up Event ID 27 & Event ID 10016....
  3. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help, I've tried everything.: Hello guys, I've tried everything and i can't find a solution. My internet while playing games or on the internet will disconnect and reconnect within seconds. This is on ethernet connection too. I look at my event viewer and this error comes up Event ID 27 & Event ID 10016....
  4. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why is everything so far apart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is everything so far apart?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jlatham82 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpl6nn/why_is_everything_so_far_apart/
  6. Need help with BSoD tried everything!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with BSoD tried everything!: Hey I'm looking for some help with BSoD on my laptop. Nothing seems to work ive tried to Uninstall updates, reset windows, restore, aswell as commands ive looked up online that would repair the bsod. Ive taken it in to get looked at and was told to stop wasting time and to re...
  7. [Need Help] Constant Bluescreen, tried everything, desperate for help

[Need Help] Constant Bluescreen, tried everything, desperate for help: Hello, I have an issue with my PC that it continuously keep having bluescreens over the past week. Prior to this, I did have bluescreen issues but I managed to fix it after reparing some corrupt files in my system and was clean for 2 weeks. And now, I am getting the issue...
  8. BSOD, no ideas so far

BSOD, no ideas so far: I'm putting my dump file here, pretty desperate for some help. I get the "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" crash pretty frequently it seems. I also notice that my machine can't seem to wake up from sleep-mode, as in, it comes to life, but is unresponsive to any input, other than the...
  9. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  10. Impressed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Impressed so far: The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far My observations ... All programs and hardware work with no modifications (was running 8.1) Full screen apps are manageable from standard PC desktop Like the new UI style, multiple desktops, task...