Windows 10: BSOD - tried many options, cannot even get to Windows login screen before BSOD appears again

Discus and support BSOD - tried many options, cannot even get to Windows login screen before BSOD appears again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last thing I did before getting BSOD was emable hyper-v. This is Windows 10 pro. Brand new laptop, only started using today. AMD 4800H CPU. Now i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dan91739, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Dan91739 Win User

BSOD - tried many options, cannot even get to Windows login screen before BSOD appears again

Last thing I did before getting BSOD was emable hyper-v.

This is Windows 10 pro. Brand new laptop, only started using today.

AMD 4800H CPU.

Now i cannot get past the trouble shooting screen during startup. I have tried all the following, but keep getting to BSOD "we'll restart for you".

Ive tried restarting into safe mode, as well as the other 9 options in the start up setting options.

Ive tried reset this pc. Within here I've tried both the "keep my files" and "remove everything" and within each of these I've tried both "cloud download" and "local reinstall", but get an error during each one.

I've tried "startup repair" but that ends in an error.

Ive tried "uninstall updates" and both options within here, but both routes end with an error.

I've tried system restore, but that fails too.

I've tried the command prompt option and tried the command sfc /scannow, which starts to do something, but ends in "windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation".

Please help! Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

Dan91739, Sep 18, 2020
  2. RCoon Win User

bsod 0x124 audio driver not starting, wont reinstall

I can't get into windows anymore, not even reinstall the damn thing. Tried another gtx 275 I have lying around and it still has bsod 0x124 before login screen appears

RCoon, Sep 18, 2020
  3. hoax32 Win User
    BSOD Hardware Caused???

it blue screens as soon as the windowsboot logo appears but before the login screen.
    didnt BSOD on me for the past 2 days but it just did it again...no other problems, just this annoying BSOD on random start ups....:shadedshu

hoax32, Sep 18, 2020
  4. fenurch Win User

BSOD - tried many options, cannot even get to Windows login screen before BSOD appears again

BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) appearing

So I've got a fairly new system (its been around 2-3 months that I've had it) and I had never seen a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) till tonight. So it happened when I tried playing a game called A.V.A. Once I ran it, I could browse around for about 1-2 minutes before I got the BSOD. I thought this could've been some random crash so I tried it again and the same thing happened. So I left AVA alone and went on to play CSS and as usual there were no problems at all. Then I tried playing a game called Karos Online and once I got into the actual game, another BSOD appeared. So I restarted my PC and thought 'well it might be because I'm running Foobar and playing this at the same time' (no idea why I thought Foobar would affect this but yeah) but even though Foobar was off, I got another BSOD. So, what is the problem?

For reference, this was the first time on this particular system that I tried running both games (A.V.A. and Karos) but I doubt its much to do with that.

Could it be my PC over-heating? Maybe I should get the ol'hoover out and suck this mofo out?

fenurch, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD - tried many options, cannot even get to Windows login screen before BSOD appears again - Similar Threads - BSOD tried many

2. Many BSOD Error Again and Again with new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many BSOD Error Again and Again with new PC: Hi all,I need help to figure out what's happening with my new build.I recently bought a custom PC with this configuration:ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F Gaming wifiINTEL Core i9-13900KG.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64GB 2 * 16GB "DDR5 6000 MHz CL36-36-36-96 1.35V Desktop Memory RAM -...
  3. Many BSOD Error Again and Again with new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many BSOD Error Again and Again with new PC: Hi all,I need help to figure out what's happening with my new build.I recently bought a custom PC with this configuration:ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F Gaming wifiINTEL Core i9-13900KG.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64GB 2 * 16GB "DDR5 6000 MHz CL36-36-36-96 1.35V Desktop Memory RAM -...
  4. Getting too many BSODs and tried all the tests

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting too many BSODs and tried all the tests: Hello Community, This will go really long because I will list all the measures I took in an attempt to repair my PC. Please Find my PC specs below: Processor- Intel Core 2 Quad Core Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz RAM: 1 GB stick + 2 GB stick = 3 GB OS- Dual Boot Windows 10 Home and...
  5. Getting regular BSoD again.

Getting regular BSoD again.: Hello, I had this problem before where I would get random bluescreens. Here's a link to a Google drive with my recent minidumps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Vh0xRgyMBuAGoz6RdN1u0C4WRJWf9nur?usp=sharing I would appreciate any help....
  6. Computer BSODs before login screen, BSODs on automatic repair, and can't access advanced...

Computer BSODs before login screen, BSODs on automatic repair, and can't access advanced...: After installing the most recent windows update, I started my computer which crashed with a BSOD after a few minutes with the error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. After troubleshooting for hours, I am unable to access BIOS or advanced startup options and any time the computer...
  7. Black screen even before the "welcome" login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen even before the "welcome" login: I get a black screen before I even enter the login part black with no mouse 5 minutes ago, the only thing I did was to add a second microsoft account to the PC, I went into the "your info" I think I removed the 'sign in" option, because I don't care about this I went to the...
  8. BSOD once windows 10 login screen appears

BSOD once windows 10 login screen appears: Hi guys, A few days ago I set out to quieten my build. I bought a bunch of corsair fans & phanteks to replace my default Kraken ones. I also bought an NZXT Grid+ v2 so I could control my case fans. As soon as I installed the CAMS software, after restarting it started...
  9. Multiple BSOD (After Splash Screen, Before Login)

Multiple BSOD (After Splash Screen, Before Login): I think I have it narrowed down to my videocard. File Attached. Thanks in Advance. 73362
  10. BSOD appear's again

BSOD appear's again: Last week I replaced my hard drive with a SSD keep the old 1 TB drive as a backup drive left all of the old win 10 on that drive downloaded a fresh win 10 to the SSD but now I am getting the same BSOD message that I was with the old drive WDF_VIOLATION(ser2attr64.sys) Ive...