Windows 10: BSOD troubleshooting 2.0 - Reports Included

Discus and support BSOD troubleshooting 2.0 - Reports Included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Windows Community, After some success... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by akaDutchess123, Jul 25, 2020.

1. BSOD troubleshooting 2.0 - Reports Included

Dear Windows Community,

After some success

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-due-to-ntoskrnlexe/502d637c-dff8-4d26-a92c-0e4fbda64f24

Windows has been stable for a few days, but I just had a BSOD during a file transfer between 2 external hard drives. Here's the two types of reports that the last tech requested.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgPpYtYBFu1thWzZIjHBMCaCPxiW?e=wVOpIb

:)

akaDutchess123, Jul 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 25, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

BSOD troubleshooting 2.0 - Reports Included

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

BSOD troubleshooting 2.0 - Reports Included

1. BSOD troubleshooting 2.0 - Reports Included - Similar Threads - BSOD troubleshooting Reports

2. 2 bsods in one day minidump files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 bsods in one day minidump files included: the minidump files of the two bsods in one day is linked belowhttps://easyupload.io/m/wxcal5After some reading I have been lead to believe that it is a ram issue but I have had no issues with my ram in two years. its set at xmp1. Since the last bsod I increased the ram...
  3. 2 bsods in one day minidump files included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 bsods in one day minidump files included: the minidump files of the two bsods in one day is linked belowhttps://easyupload.io/m/wxcal5After some reading I have been lead to believe that it is a ram issue but I have had no issues with my ram in two years. its set at xmp1. Since the last bsod I increased the ram...
  4. 2 bsods in one day minidump files included

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Update Troubleshooter Reports Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Update Troubleshooter Reports Problem: Windows Update Troubleshooter finds a problem. I use it's advanced option. It says 'check for Windows update issues" and displays a yellow triangle resting on the bottom. When I press view detailed information, it says "issues found," "check for Windows Update issues"...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR multiple BSOD - troubleshooting steps taken and crashdumps included

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR multiple BSOD - troubleshooting steps taken and crashdumps included: I have been experiencing system instability for a few weeks now. My desktop PC would start giving bluescreen crash reports more and more frequently. I started with a reinstall of windows but this did not fix the issue. I then started to run diagnostics and troubleshooting...
  7. Help diagnosing Driver issues with minidump + system reports BSOD troubleshooting

Help diagnosing Driver issues with minidump + system reports BSOD troubleshooting: Dear Windows 10 gurus. I have been unsuccessful after numerous attempts to troubleshoot my various daily BSOD issues. Now I need your help!! My troubleshooting thus far has included numerous fresh windows installs + updates, using manufacturers drivers old and new, windows...
  8. Troubleshooting BSOD

Troubleshooting BSOD: Hello, I have been having random BSODs ever since upgrading to Windows 10 build 2004 a little over a month ago. The specific bug check is 0x133, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've loaded the minidump in BlueScreenView, and it shows the culprit is ntoskrnl.exe. I've attempted...
  9. Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hi, While trying to buy from Windows store I got an "Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008" message. Any idea how to resolve this? Vijay. [ATTACH]...
  10. BSOD IRQL/Driver IRQL/Kernal Trap, Whocrashed report included

BSOD IRQL/Driver IRQL/Kernal Trap, Whocrashed report included: Morning Gents, I build a new rig about two weeks ago. I had zero issues with setup and installation. Last night I got a BSOD while playing a game on steam and using discord. From there the BSODs happened within minutes of rebooting.. I attempted to trouble shoot the...