Windows 10: BSOD Troubleshooting: A fatal hardware error has occurred

Discus and support BSOD Troubleshooting: A fatal hardware error has occurred in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, From around mid-October through early December, I was getting frequent BSODs during gaming sessions that seemed to correlate with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gameshrink, Jan 9, 2021.

1. BSOD Troubleshooting: A fatal hardware error has occurred

Hey Everyone,

From around mid-October through early December, I was getting frequent BSODs during gaming sessions that seemed to correlate with critical Kernal Power errors. I eventually switched to a more gaming friendly power plan, and the BSODs stopped until this morning.

I experienced my first BSOD in over a month at around 9:30am this morning, accompanied by the WHEA error above, event ID 1. I'm including the .dmp files below, with the hope that someone can help me interpret them and finally find the source of this issue.

Thanks in advance for your help!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rf7oAzwvEmuvP1HT3PaRIamE1k2FUzwv/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/137ne9FPeO2n6E_uSjsNf1Fe64kh9pizY/view?usp=sharing

:)

Gameshrink, Jan 9, 2021
  2. John Fer Win User

An error occured while troubleshooting. Hardware and Devices.

Hello,

Possible reason why you are getting this error is because of hardware conflict. For us to know more about this, please answer the following:

• Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

John Fer, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Flava0ne Win User
    Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile BSOD Troubleshooting: A fatal hardware error has occurred :)

Flava0ne, Jan 9, 2021
  4. BSOD Troubleshooting: A fatal hardware error has occurred

fatal device hardware error

hi ive got a WD elements hardrive im trying to get into and it keeps coming up with this

( location is not available)

F:/ is not accessable

the request failed due to a fatal device hardware error

ive tryed the troubleshooting suggestion but it didnt work

ive got my computer backed up on it so i really need the info

pls help

juliephillips2, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Troubleshooting: A fatal hardware error has occurred

1. BSOD Troubleshooting: A fatal hardware error has occurred - Similar Threads - BSOD Troubleshooting fatal

2. A fatal hardware error has occurred. - With minidump and error details.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A fatal hardware error has occurred. - With minidump and error details.: Hello!Seeking some assistance with my computer constantly crashing when playing games such as Diablo 3, and World of Warcraft Classic. Normally it crashes when I have edge or chrome playing a video or music. I checked event viewer under system and found this; A fatal hardware...
  3. A fatal hardware error has occurred. - With minidump and error details.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A fatal hardware error has occurred. - With minidump and error details.: Hello!Seeking some assistance with my computer constantly crashing when playing games such as Diablo 3, and World of Warcraft Classic. Normally it crashes when I have edge or chrome playing a video or music. I checked event viewer under system and found this; A fatal hardware...
  4. A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED: Hi i have received the following message in my System area of Microsoft Event Viewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-fatal-hardware-error-has-occured/40b9d200-855e-44c2-b8cd-3965b30d37d5
  5. A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED: Hi i have received the following message in my System area of Microsoft Event Viewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-fatal-hardware-error-has-occured/40b9d200-855e-44c2-b8cd-3965b30d37d5
  6. A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. A fatal hardware error occurred.

A fatal hardware error occurred.: My systems seems to crash without a blue screen, and only when i am using google chrome for an extended period of time, and when playing Red Dead Redemption 2, I also consitently get the warning message: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component:...
  8. WHEA-Logger A fatal hardware error has occurred.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA-Logger A fatal hardware error has occurred.: Hi I noticed today I have two of these events, A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event. The first one happened on february 4 and the last one happened on february 24 Haven't noticed any stability...
  9. WHEA-Logger A fatal hardware error has occurred...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA-Logger A fatal hardware error has occurred...: ...A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event. I want to know how to decode the RawData numbers in this error. Please don't tell me how to fix it or what could be causing it or try to troubleshoot, or ask me whether or not I'm having...
  10. A fatal hardware error has occurred on Event Viewer

A fatal hardware error has occurred on Event Viewer: Hi there We have a Macbook Pro machine the latest one and we install Windows 10 via Boot Camp. The installation is running smoothly When we are about to deploy to the user, we ran an Event Viewer and we found this following error: ------- A fatal hardware error has...