Windows 10: BSOD Troubleshooting Methods Don't Work

Discus and support BSOD Troubleshooting Methods Don't Work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For about two weeks now, I have spent my free time trying to troubleshoot my custom built PC after ending up on the BSOD. The error only reads CRITICAL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EAS15, Jun 14, 2020.

1. /u/EAS15 Win User

BSOD Troubleshooting Methods Don't Work

For about two weeks now, I have spent my free time trying to troubleshoot my custom built PC after ending up on the BSOD. The error only reads CRITICAL PROCESS ERROR and that's it. I have no idea whether its a storage drive problem or another problem, but I believe it is one of my drives. I have tried every troubleshooting method available, whether it's system restore or a command prompt, and none of that has worked.

To get a little more insight at my dilemma here is how I ended on the BSOD. I was downloading GTA V for the first time. After taking an unusually long time to download (about 6 to 8 hours) onto my Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD, I entered the game. I experienced lots of frames drops at first because of my 1060 GPU, so I decided to change the graphics. After playing story mode for a bit, I my game froze and crashed landing me onto the BSOD. I went straight to work on troubleshooting since then.

I was hoping that there was a way that I can easily get back to my daily PC use, so I am turning to Reddit and some other website forums. Depending on whether or not I find a successful way to troubleshoot, I was wondering if I could just install a fresh copy of Windows 10. I currently have Windows 10 installed on my ADATA 256GB SSD. Any advice would help and any information you might need, I would be happy to provide. Thanks!

submitted by /u/EAS15
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EAS15, Jun 14, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 14, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jun 14, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD Troubleshooting Methods Don't Work - Similar Threads - BSOD Troubleshooting Methods

2. "The verification method isn't working" fix when you don't have another verification method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The verification method isn't working" fix when you don't have another verification method: In microsoft account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" , the account is locked. When I tried to unlock it through the verification code sent in SMS, it says "The Verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method." But the problem is I only...
  3. "The verification method isn't working" fix when you don't have another verification method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The verification method isn't working" fix when you don't have another verification method: In microsoft account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" , the account is locked. When I tried to unlock it through the verification code sent in SMS, it says "The Verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method." But the problem is I only...
  4. "The verification method isn't working" fix when you don't have another verification method

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work: i have a bsod a couple days ago and i tried resetting this PC in every single way but it starts undoing changes right after resetting it. advanced options such as command prompt don’t work either because i need to sign in as administrator to continue, but there aren’t any...
  6. BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work: i have a bsod a couple days ago and i tried resetting this PC in every single way but it starts undoing changes right after resetting it. advanced options such as command prompt don’t work either because i need to sign in as administrator to continue, but there aren’t any...
  7. BSOD - troubleshoot doesn’t work

8. bsod troubleshoot

bsod troubleshoot: i'm suffering from blue and black screen quite often and i have not added any new software or hardware. pls helplink for my dmp files, specs and msinfohttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1lavs2Ye_l2bKBko5WE5d3GqztMynImCr/view?usp=drive_link...
  9. BSOD Troubleshooting

BSOD Troubleshooting: Hi all, wondering if someone can maybe help me troubleshoot this BSOD that I am getting every few days. First, here is a link to my Event Viewer Crash logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h8dFoXnU_qA3iEnH-7rfwPglq0AOQOmh?usp=sharing For some reason, I do not...
  10. Troubleshooting BSOD

Troubleshooting BSOD: Hello, I have been having random BSODs ever since upgrading to Windows 10 build 2004 a little over a month ago. The specific bug check is 0x133, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've loaded the minidump in BlueScreenView, and it shows the culprit is ntoskrnl.exe. I've attempted...