Windows 10: BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

Discus and support BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Team, On the past 3 days, I have 3 BSOD. Attached is the minidump & MSINFO of my computer:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MD1500, Aug 9, 2020.

1. MD1500 Win User

BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

Hi Microsoft Team,

On the past 3 days, I have 3 BSOD. Attached is the minidump & MSINFO of my computer:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqAhNMuZyKrSiCyw3z3Bn0Gex3Mz?e=kVkDP1

Regards,

Michael

:)

MD1500, Aug 9, 2020

2. Can someone help me interpret my GPU sensor log and troubleshoot ?

I didnt know the card was still under warranty, so yes, re-pasting the GPU would void its warranty. (sticker over a screw? LOL) Better to takes steps to RMA first, should the problem be the card itself and not something else.

Since thats the case, you should contact customer service and follow their troubleshooting steps so you can RMA the card, because sticking it in another system might also void warranty. However, trying a different card in your system will help troubleshoot what is left in your system.

DeathtoGnomes, Aug 9, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Prior to Driver Troubleshooting

1) Which is post #48?
    Win7 Pro - Persistent "0x8007042B - 0x2000D Win 10 Update Error

There were commands ran in post #3: steps 4 - 7
    How were the settings modified again in post #20
    2) Please comment on post #21

Troubleshooting dump files and running Windows driver verifier will be useful in troubleshooting the BSOD.
    post #14 step #3.

3) Which steps were completed and not completed in post #14 step #12?

4) See post #14 step #4.

zbook, Aug 9, 2020
  4. BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

1. BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting - Similar Threads - BSOD troubleshooting Need

2. Help troubleshooting BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help troubleshooting BSOD: I've been experiencing somewhat frequent blue screens, mem test has come up with nothing and I'm not sure how to read this crashlog here to any help would be appreciated. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsYoxnCMyVnXkia_gtCQ9QCqiOXD https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsYoxnCMyVnXkia_gtCQ9QCqiOXD...
  3. Random BSOD, need help troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD, need help troubleshooting: Hello, I put my first computer together almost 2 months ago. In the more recent month have had 3 BSOD's. They are not close together, usually at least a week apart. If this is the wrong place to ask please let me know. My set up is as follows: OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit...
  4. Random Crashes With No BSOD Need Help Troubleshooting

Random Crashes With No BSOD Need Help Troubleshooting: Before I get into the problem, my specs are as follows: Motherboard: Asus Strix X 570 F CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 usually auto boosting to 4.2ghz. My CPU is also being cooled by a corsair AIO GPU: Asus Strix RTX 2080 non-oc model and no overclock has been administered on the...
  5. I need HELP with this... Troubleshooting

I need HELP with this... Troubleshooting: [IMG][IMG][IMG]I put my, I think. 4 Cores up to 16 and when I pressed “Restart” it would your device ran into a problem BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO and all that. I haven’t gotten windows 10 key and done all that and microsoft login to it and it’s already ruined because I was told...
  6. BSOD Troubleshooting Help

BSOD Troubleshooting Help: Hi There, My computer keeps blue screening with a random stop code each time, and I've tried everything to troubleshoot it. I've run memory tests, verified windows files, updated drivers, reverted drivers, disabled devices etc. I tried to start a chat with tech support but...
  7. Help needed to Troubleshoot the error

Help needed to Troubleshoot the error: Dear MS Community, We are having some network related errors OPC communication alarms related to several servers connected through DCOM configuration in Server Client fashion. When checked from Windows Event Summary, we found one of OPC Server service crashed. We would like...
  8. Multiple BSOD Errors, Need Help with troubleshooting

Multiple BSOD Errors, Need Help with troubleshooting: Hello, I have recently tried to play THE SIMS 4, and recently got a TON of BSOD errors, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas and/or fixes for what could be causing this. Thank you. ERROR STOP CODES: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys...
  9. Help troubleshoot BSOD issue

Help troubleshoot BSOD issue: Can someone assist me in figuring out why BSOD occurred? Dump file in the link below. https://easyupload.io/6w1219 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-troubleshoot-bsod-issue/48543861-a3e0-46be-aee5-283f7693c03d
  10. Need help troubleshooting intermittent BSODs

Need help troubleshooting intermittent BSODs: Hi all, this is my first post here. I need a little help with some problems I've been having in recent months; intermittent crashes and BSODs, the latest one occurring this afternoon. The problems arise mostly with two fractal art programs that I use. By their nature these...