Windows 10: BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

Discus and support BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Team, On the past 3 days, I have 3 BSOD. Attached is the minidump & MSINFO of my computer:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MD1500, Aug 9, 2020.

1. MD1500 Win User

BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

Hi Microsoft Team,

On the past 3 days, I have 3 BSOD. Attached is the minidump & MSINFO of my computer:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqAhNMuZyKrSiCyw3z3Bn0Gex3Mz?e=kVkDP1

Regards,

Michael

:)

MD1500, Aug 9, 2020

2. Can someone help me interpret my GPU sensor log and troubleshoot ?

I didnt know the card was still under warranty, so yes, re-pasting the GPU would void its warranty. (sticker over a screw? LOL) Better to takes steps to RMA first, should the problem be the card itself and not something else.

Since thats the case, you should contact customer service and follow their troubleshooting steps so you can RMA the card, because sticking it in another system might also void warranty. However, trying a different card in your system will help troubleshoot what is left in your system.

DeathtoGnomes, Aug 9, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Prior to Driver Troubleshooting

1) Which is post #48?
    Win7 Pro - Persistent "0x8007042B - 0x2000D Win 10 Update Error

There were commands ran in post #3: steps 4 - 7
    How were the settings modified again in post #20
    2) Please comment on post #21

Troubleshooting dump files and running Windows driver verifier will be useful in troubleshooting the BSOD.
    post #14 step #3.

3) Which steps were completed and not completed in post #14 step #12?

4) See post #14 step #4.

zbook, Aug 9, 2020
  4. BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

1. BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting - Similar Threads - BSOD troubleshooting Need

2. BSOD Troubleshoot Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Troubleshoot Help: Hey guys..Been getting this BSOD recently and need some help troubleshooting it.Here's the bugcheck: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8012771d340, 0x0000000000000000I can also provide the dump that was saved.Thank you in advance....
  3. BSOD Troubleshoot Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Troubleshoot Help: Hey guys..Been getting this BSOD recently and need some help troubleshooting it.Here's the bugcheck: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8012771d340, 0x0000000000000000I can also provide the dump that was saved.Thank you in advance....
  4. Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error: Hey all, so a couple months ago, I kept getting weird issues with my computer. It would occasionally turn off completely out of nowhere, no overheat or anything, or it would blue screen. The most common error was "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and most recently...
  5. Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error

Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error: Hey all, so a couple months ago, I kept getting weird issues with my computer. It would occasionally turn off completely out of nowhere, no overheat or anything, or it would blue screen. The most common error was "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and most recently...
  6. Help Troubleshooting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Troubleshooting BSOD: I have a windows 11 homeA couple of weeks ago I started getting BSOD errors, now receiving a blue screen almost every two days. The error messages range from PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREand a couple of others which I can't remember. Before the...
  7. Help Troubleshooting BSOD

Help Troubleshooting BSOD: I have a windows 11 homeA couple of weeks ago I started getting BSOD errors, now receiving a blue screen almost every two days. The error messages range from PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREand a couple of others which I can't remember. Before the...
  8. Random BSOD, need help troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD, need help troubleshooting: Hello, I put my first computer together almost 2 months ago. In the more recent month have had 3 BSOD's. They are not close together, usually at least a week apart. If this is the wrong place to ask please let me know. My set up is as follows: OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit...
  9. BSOD Troubleshooting Help

BSOD Troubleshooting Help: Hi There, My computer keeps blue screening with a random stop code each time, and I've tried everything to troubleshoot it. I've run memory tests, verified windows files, updated drivers, reverted drivers, disabled devices etc. I tried to start a chat with tech support but...
  10. Need help troubleshooting intermittent BSODs

Need help troubleshooting intermittent BSODs: Hi all, this is my first post here. I need a little help with some problems I've been having in recent months; intermittent crashes and BSODs, the latest one occurring this afternoon. The problems arise mostly with two fractal art programs that I use. By their nature these...