Windows 10: BSOD troubleshooting support request

Discus and support BSOD troubleshooting support request in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Can someone help me find out what is causing this BSOD? Minidump here https://easyupload.io/uxl2fj... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tripline21, Dec 3, 2019.

1. BSOD troubleshooting support request

Hello,

Can someone help me find out what is causing this BSOD? Minidump here https://easyupload.io/uxl2fj

:)

Tripline21, Dec 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Jessicaeh Win User
    BSOD Troubleshooting Help Request

My computer has been crashing for a while now; it seems to be independent of what I am doing on my system. I have tried many things already and browsed through this forum but to no avail.

Here are the errors I have been seeing with the BSOD:

• Critical Process Died
    • Unexpected Store Exeption
    My system:

• Dell Venue 11 Pro 7140
    • Windows 10 Home
    • Version 10.0.14393
    • x64
    When my problems began and what I have done so far:

• I started seeing the BSOD after I installed a program (specifically a Tex Editor, though I forget which one now). Obviously I thought the two were related and so I uninstalled the program. This however didn't change anything; I still kept seeing the BSOD.
    • Virus scan was run and no issues found.
    • Ensured my drivers were up-to-date.
    • I had some HD problems start a few weeks after the inital BSOD problems started; I got the error "No bootable device found" upon start-up. See below for details. I ran the tests chkdsk and sfc to make sure everything was fine there. Again, no issues found
      from either test.
    • MemTest was ran to ensure my memory was fine. Again, no issues found.
    • Formatted and re-installed windows. The crashes still continued.
    • Researched some more and discovered my BIOS version, A05, had some errors associated with it and so upgraded to A09. The crashes still continued.
    As per the post "BSOD Finding and Fixing Them" I started having DMP files created after each crash;

the most recent file can be found here
    . I am not sure however if what I did was correct. Once I unchecked "Automatically restart" my computer would just sit with the BSOD until I did a hard restart.

This BSOD was preceded by an Orange SOD, which I had never seen or heard of. A little research told me it could be related to my GPU and so I checked my driver. It was out of date. That was the only change I made to my system prior to this BSOD.

About my HD issue:

• When I would turn my computer on I would infrequently get the error "No bootable device found". I would enter into diagnostics and perform all of the tests. No surprise the HD was not found and obviously not tested. Once the tests were complete I would
      restart and without fail my HD would be recognized and business was as usual.
    • This is however no longer an issue. I'm not sure what I did to resolve this unfortunately. I went to the Dell website and used their troubleshooting software and performed various stress tests on my system. In addition to the chkdsk and sfc tests I mentioned
      above, that's the only additional thing I did.
    • If it's necessary to know my HD is a Liteon LJH-128V2G-11 M.2 2260 128GB.

If any more information is required please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Jessica

Jessicaeh, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

BSOD troubleshooting support request

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

BSOD troubleshooting support request

1. BSOD troubleshooting support request - Similar Threads - BSOD troubleshooting support

2. "Request Method Post Not Supported"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Request Method Post Not Supported": In my efforts to secure appointments for Covid vaccine on line I've repeatedly encountered, although not always, the subject message which time and again has caused me to miss an opportunity. I don't understand why it comes up but I sure would like it to go away. Is there...
  3. No reply to Support Request emails...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No reply to Support Request emails...: Hello all, I have a four month old Sculpt Mouse which has an intermittent fault with the left mouse button. I've changed the batteries, updated the drivers etc. Everything else about the mouse works fine - it's just the LMB often doesn't click properly. From searching online...
  4. The request is not supported error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The request is not supported error.: Hi I am recently facing the request is not supported error when ever I start my laptop. On mostly all of the apps and software in my system. Like Xbox app or skype or teams with the error saying not supported or error and not opening up. Even my command prompt is not opening...
  5. Activation troubleshooter - 'The request is blocked'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation troubleshooter - 'The request is blocked': Hello community, I have been trying to activate Windows 10 on my newly built PC. Everytime I click on troubleshoot and then on the 'I changed hardware on this device recently' option it opens a new window header: Microsoft account, loads for a bit and then says 'The...
  6. New support request

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New support request: where can i find the address to open a "new support request"--- Security-Windows defender-Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-support-request/cc150b43-4c6e-40ef-8222-e28e5dcd4f45
  7. The request is not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The request is not supported: Recently I started experiencing an issue when I try to install setup files. I receive a message "the request is not supported". I have to install in "safe mode". Could this be the result of a recent "windows update"....
  8. request not supported

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    request not supported: i downloaded a file and i tried to run but a message comes up saying request not supported. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-not-supported/d0691f3d-68da-462a-8417-3f9a2fe45640
  9. Is there a permissions support troubleshooter?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is there a permissions support troubleshooter?: I vaguely recall that Windows support was able to help run permissions repairs on user accounts. Is this service or utility available somewhere? A music notation program that I use doesn't hold my preferences, and that company's support tells me this is a Windows permission...
  10. Error 50: The Request is not supported

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error 50: The Request is not supported: I noticed that Superfetch service is not loading any more even being set in "Auto". I tried manually to load it, but i get the error: Windows Could not start the superfetch on local computer. Error 50: The Request is not supported Windows 10 is up to date and i have...