Windows 10: BSOD Troubleshooting

Discus and support BSOD Troubleshooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, wondering if someone can maybe help me troubleshoot this BSOD that I am getting every few days. First, here is a link to my Event Viewer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by D3lap, Nov 27, 2020.

1. D3lap Win User

BSOD Troubleshooting

Hi all, wondering if someone can maybe help me troubleshoot this BSOD that I am getting every few days.

First, here is a link to my Event Viewer Crash logs:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h8dFoXnU_qA3iEnH-7rfwPglq0AOQOmh?usp=sharing

For some reason, I do not have a c/windows/minidump file, even though I have the option selected to write dumps to a file.

Ive run: chkdsk with no errors, cfg scannow with no errors, memtest86 overnight, no errors.

My system is:

Msi b450 Tomahawk newest bios

G.skills Trident Z 2x8gb 3200mhz Cl16 running XMP 3200mhz

Ryzen 5 3600 with PBO turned on

Crucial mx500 500gb SSD Windows install

XPG 6000 pro 1tb NVME for games

Crucial mx500 1tb SSD for games

Temperatures are all normal

Running windows 10 Education Insider Preview

Build 20226.rs_prerelease.200925-1415

These BSOD are very random, sometimes the computer will just be idle when I experience it. As of late its "System_thread NetadapterCx.sys' thats causing the BSOD.

I appreciate any help, thanks!

:)

D3lap, Nov 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 27, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD totally random, Critical Process Died and Unexcepted Store Except

If you want to post about a BSOD, use the DM log collector to provide more information.
    With the 0x7A a few parameters are important to know to suggest troubleshooting steps.

4. BSOD Troubleshooting

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Troubleshooting

1. BSOD Troubleshooting - Similar Threads - BSOD Troubleshooting

2. Multiple BSOD, anyone able to help me read through dumps and attempt troubleshooting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple BSOD, anyone able to help me read through dumps and attempt troubleshooting?: Having troubles with laptop since purchasing, still within warranty, however I'm doing my best possible not to go through the warranty route. specs: Model: fa506iv-br7n12 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H GPU: Geforce RTX 2060 Windows version: 19042 RAM: 8GB Storage: 512GB ssd...
  3. BSOD Troubleshooting: A fatal hardware error has occurred

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Troubleshooting: A fatal hardware error has occurred: Hey Everyone, From around mid-October through early December, I was getting frequent BSODs during gaming sessions that seemed to correlate with critical Kernal Power errors. I eventually switched to a more gaming friendly power plan, and the BSODs stopped until this...
  4. Random Crashes With No BSOD Need Help Troubleshooting

Random Crashes With No BSOD Need Help Troubleshooting: Before I get into the problem, my specs are as follows: Motherboard: Asus Strix X 570 F CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 usually auto boosting to 4.2ghz. My CPU is also being cooled by a corsair AIO GPU: Asus Strix RTX 2080 non-oc model and no overclock has been administered on the...
  5. Troubleshooting BSoD issues on newly built PC

Troubleshooting BSoD issues on newly built PC: Hi, I have just built a new PC for my daughter and I am getting blue screen of death crashes on a fairly regular basis. This is the second PC I have built and my last PC built this time last year has never crashed so I think it is not a me as PC builder issue ;- Hardware...
  6. [BSOD] Persistent across multiple Windows installation, tried almost every troubleshooting...

[BSOD] Persistent across multiple Windows installation, tried almost every troubleshooting...: Hi everyone. My name is Shaun and I have been tortured with no less than 50 BSODs since I first booted my PC on 19 December 2020. These BSODs occur in freshly installed Windows 10, and even during installation of Windows itself. Please help me figure out what the problem is....
  7. Critical process died bsod loop, cant reset pc in troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical process died bsod loop, cant reset pc in troubleshoot: I tried fixing my mic because it wasn't working and I thought it could be because of windows update because it worked before so I did a system restore and it worked fine and loaded in windows but my mic still didn't work so I restarted my pc and now I am getting an infinite...
  8. BSOD crash after new pc build, troubleshooting and updating led no where.

BSOD crash after new pc build, troubleshooting and updating led no where.: Hey everyone! Just built a new pc and soon after I started getting BSOD crashes with multiple different causes such as IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL APC_INDEX_MISMATCH KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY included is a google drive folder containing...
  9. BSOD Troubleshooting Help

BSOD Troubleshooting Help: Hi There, My computer keeps blue screening with a random stop code each time, and I've tried everything to troubleshoot it. I've run memory tests, verified windows files, updated drivers, reverted drivers, disabled devices etc. I tried to start a chat with tech support but...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR multiple BSOD - troubleshooting steps taken and crashdumps included

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR multiple BSOD - troubleshooting steps taken and crashdumps included: I have been experiencing system instability for a few weeks now. My desktop PC would start giving bluescreen crash reports more and more frequently. I started with a reinstall of windows but this did not fix the issue. I then started to run diagnostics and troubleshooting...