Windows 10: bsod twice in an hour it just show up it said NMI Hardware failure plss help me i did not even dl

Discus and support bsod twice in an hour it just show up it said NMI Hardware failure plss help me i did not even dl in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; bsod twice in an hour it just show up it said NMI Hardware failure plss help me i did not even download anthing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by renielabejo, Mar 23, 2020.

1. bsod twice in an hour it just show up it said NMI Hardware failure plss help me i did not even dl

bsod twice in an hour it just show up it said NMI Hardware failure plss help me i did not even download anthing

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmaLseE5cSbAhBx4sUVCwauwqT2S?e=Qh9kIR

:)

renielabejo, Mar 23, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile bsod twice in an hour it just show up it said NMI Hardware failure plss help me i did not even dl :)

cplpro, Mar 23, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

bsod twice in an hour it just show up it said NMI Hardware failure plss help me i did not even dl

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums bsod twice in an hour it just show up it said NMI Hardware failure plss help me i did not even dl :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

bsod twice in an hour it just show up it said NMI Hardware failure plss help me i did not even dl [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

bsod twice in an hour it just show up it said NMI Hardware failure plss help me i did not even dl

1. bsod twice in an hour it just show up it said NMI Hardware failure plss help me i did not even dl - Similar Threads - bsod twice hour

2. BSOD stopcode: NMI hardware failure please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD stopcode: NMI hardware failure please help: Some History:I upgraded my gpu from Quadro k2000 to colordul gtx 1650 super about three months ago. It ran smoothly with great rendering performance but a week ago it suddenly died while I was just browsing not even rendering, even no rendering in last week of death. Then I...
  3. NMI Hardware Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NMI Hardware Failure: I have just purchased this laptop. Unfortunately, I encounter the blue screen and an automatic restart. This tends to happen every time I watch something on youtube for longer that 2 to 5 minutes. I have looked at a few articles and download Restoro. Issues were found but I...
  4. NMI Hardware Failure

NMI Hardware Failure: I have been getting the same BSOD error message "NMI Hardware Failure" consistently for about a month now. I have updated 25 of the drivers, but this did not seem to help. I tried to update the BIOS, but the system will not allow me to do that for some reason. My laptop is...
  5. NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: stop code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nmi-hardware-failure/134d4af8-ae0f-4427-ba24-01cf56136d8a
  6. NMI Hardware Failure ; BSoD

NMI Hardware Failure ; BSoD: I had faced many occasions this issues. but still i have no idea about it. Please Help.. Also My Bluetooth driver shown a 43 error code. Which was doesn't work after windows update. [ATTACH]...
  7. nmi hardware failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nmi hardware failure: i recently meet a nmi hardware failure problem a it keeps blue screen for every 5mins, i tried the guide on this page https://windowsreport.com/nmi_hardware_failure-windows-10/2/ and it back to blue screen after an hour, tried reset windows and still not working and i...
  8. bsod always nmi hardware failure

bsod always nmi hardware failure: 0x00000080 0x00000000004f4454, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000 my laptop is lenovo ideapad l340 15irg gaming any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-always-nmi-hardware-failure/4243aace-90a6-4fb4-bc56-0baeb9716e40
  9. bsod says NMI hardware failure

bsod says NMI hardware failure: hello my laptop always restart! is says NMI hardware failure and i did not download or installed any kind of game or software! i any help plsss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod/8c3d558c-2201-43e2-9477-be927ab96e97
  10. BSOD NMI hardware failure

BSOD NMI hardware failure: Hello all, I am a newbie and have been struggling with this BSOD NMI Hardware Failure problem for a few months. I run a HP Workstation on Windows 10 Pro for a couple of years with no problems. Have not added new software or hardware (that I can remembered) and then I get...