Windows 10: BSoD twice in three days while attempting to restart

Discus and support BSoD twice in three days while attempting to restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My computer has Bluescreen'd twice very recently while trying to restart, once in the middle of a Windows update. Since recently some kind of failure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by VaeHansen, Feb 19, 2021.

1. VaeHansen Win User

BSoD twice in three days while attempting to restart

My computer has Bluescreen'd twice very recently while trying to restart, once in the middle of a Windows update. Since recently some kind of failure during an update made me have to reset my PC, naturally I'm very concerned.

Both stop codes were DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. The minidump files report that the failure was caused by ntoskernel.exe, but that's all the information I can take from them. Here is a link to a ZIP file of the two *.dmp logs.

If there's any way to fix this, I'd like to do so before it causes any serious damage. Thank you.

:)

VaeHansen, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

BSoD twice in three days while attempting to restart

1. BSoD twice in three days while attempting to restart - Similar Threads - BSoD twice three

2. BSOD twice in a day, occurring intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD twice in a day, occurring intermittently: I had 2 BSODs today and 1 five days ago. All say "Critical Process Died". All have occurred when I was using Chrome to watch Twitch. I have shared the Minidump files....
  3. BSOD twice in a day, occurring intermittently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD twice in a day, occurring intermittently: I had 2 BSODs today and 1 five days ago. All say "Critical Process Died". All have occurred when I was using Chrome to watch Twitch. I have shared the Minidump files....
  4. BSOD twice in a day, occurring intermittently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD twice a day

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD twice a day: Hello,I have a Dell Latitude 7420 laptop with Windows 10 Enterprise installed. Each BSOD it is either SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Let me know what other info I can provide, I was working in Outlook and Excel when these crashes first occurred. I have...
  6. Computer BSODs once/twice a day.

Computer BSODs once/twice a day.: Hi, I recently have wiped my computer. I wiped it because I was getting a lot of BSODs. After wiping, I started noticing fewer BSODs, but still, I get BSODs once/twice a day. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks....
  7. BSOD's happened twice in a day

BSOD's happened twice in a day: Hi, While I was playing some games, my pc crashed with irql_not_less_or_equal. I made a quick research at google but nothing pops off. I want to add minidump's but can't find the attachment button. So I upload them here....
  8. Every day for three years... bsod

Every day for three years... bsod: My computer bluescreens everyday, I get every kind of crash report out there. Three long years of comp sci kids trying to help me, a few hours long MEMTEST when I built it the thing, and another a few weeks ago. If I want to use my computer for anything intensive I have to...
  9. Started getting BSOD in the last three days.

Started getting BSOD in the last three days.: Hello, in the last three day I started getting BSOD. I'm a Windows 10 Pro 64 user. Here's the memory dump It's usually a ndu.sys issue, so I guess a network problem? But I didn't change anyhing in the past few months......
  10. Bsod twice a day

Bsod twice a day: Hello, im runing win 10 pro V1909 I experience BSOD lately, about twice a day for the past week. attached is the log file, I would really appreciate your help with this! Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. thank you in advance!...