Windows 10: BSOD, two different messages on 2 bsod's

Discus and support BSOD, two different messages on 2 bsod's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently got two blue screens, one after another. After the first one appeared while I was on my desktop it said the message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yustic, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Yustic Win User

BSOD, two different messages on 2 bsod's

Hello, I recently got two blue screens, one after another. After the first one appeared while I was on my desktop it said the message "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", while the second time right after I booted up my system again it said "invalid MDL range".
    I have Windows 10 Pro edition and if the specs matter
    cpu: i7-4790 @3.60Ghz
    gpu: r9 280x
    ram: 2x8 kingston hyperX beast ddr3
    mb: z97x-ud3h
    ssd: samsung evo 840
    also I added the files from the DM collector tool, so if anyone could help, please help *Biggrin

:)

Yustic, Dec 7, 2015
  2. i_mongo Win User

BSOD same time every day BAD_POOL_HEADER

Rats! It crashed again. I put the minidump from today's BSOD into dropbox - link is in first message in this chain.

So what's different from yesterday when it didn't BSOD?

- AVG is running

- network is running

- I had some applications open (2 browsers, 2 email clients, Skype (idling) and OO Writer

Now what?

Joe

i_mongo, Dec 7, 2015
  3. Windows 10 BSOD HDAudBus.sys on Toshiba L755

Hi,

in the past week I got the BSOD again, for two times. I don't know if I got the BSOD for the Nvidia driver, or this was a different issue.

Anyway, here the link with the two news minidump files

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thanks for the help,

(here the error I got on the BSOD "kernel_security_check_failure")

Nanotech_Rommel, Dec 7, 2015
  4. Yustic Win User

Yustic, Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD, two different messages on 2 bsod's - Similar Threads - BSOD different messages

2. BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with different error messages: Hi,I've been getting a lot of BSOD lately with different errors such as:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREADPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONIf anyone can help it would be much appreciated, here is a link to the mini dump files....
  3. 2 different BSODS

2 different BSODS: I've never had BSOD up until a few days ago after I install a folder lock application that required a restart. I can only launch in safe mode, but I've done everything under the sun. I've ran memory diagnostics, updated all my drivers, clean booted, full scanned with...
  4. Two different BSODs in the past week

Two different BSODs in the past week: Hello, I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PC. I got 2 different BSODs in the past week and I'm starting to get worried. The BSODs are: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (latest one) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (first one) I'm uploading logs from BlueScreenView, V2 and...
  5. Problem with two different BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with two different BSODs: hey there, I just recently bought a used computer Lenovo Legion Model: 80WK00F9US from amazon, and from the first time I turned it on, before finishing setting up windows, I ran into a BSOD. Since then I managed to finish install windows. The two different texts I get at the...
  6. BSOD with different error messages

BSOD with different error messages: hi all. i have bought a dell INSPERON 5498 with Chinese version of windows 10 family edition one language, after a while i have install an English version of windows 10 pro. after the installation of the updates every single time when i shut down my laptop and re-open it...
  7. Four Different BSODs in two days

Four Different BSODs in two days: This is certainly alarming to me. I've had four different BSOD errors in the last two days: Code: 12/7/2019 21:10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 12/7/2019 10:07 ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY 12/6/2019 19:33 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 12/6/2019 8:18 (For some reason BlueScreenView...
  8. BSOD, 2 different codes

BSOD, 2 different codes: I bought a new computer a month ago (spec on my profile). There were no problems. But 2 days ago i had a first BSOD. And since then i ve had a lot. Firstly the only code was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT but then came also CRITICAL_STRUCTULE_CORRUPT . I want to add that when i type sfc...
  9. Two (little) different BSOD in two days.

Two (little) different BSOD in two days.: Hi, Two (little) different BSOD in two days. The first yesterday while I was not using the PC (but many apps open), I heard him restart. I checked the memory, no problem. I checked all my drives, no problem, I installed the latest AMD drivers and today I got the second...
  10. BSODs with two different error messages.

BSODs with two different error messages.: Hallo everybody, first post on the forums. I had updated from win 7 to 10 several months ago and today I got my first BSODs. It happened two times in a row within an hour while I was playing on Pokerstars and running my usual set of programs. First it came with the...